Emma Drew #15 got that bread, then left to hide in bed for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if it’s occurred to her that she could have worn headbands with bows on at any time she didn’t have to lose weight to wear them. I’d genuinely love her to take some of the advice on here about getting a hair cut, proper support underwear, she should be shopping in M&S or Next as their sizing is very generous and sticking to a base colour staples and accessorising with ‘funky’ leopard print if she really must. She just looks like a dogs dinner.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Those hair bows were fashionable from the late 2000s to the early 2010s. It’s like her Ted Baker obsession: she lives in the past, desperately trying to be cool in the way that was cool back then

I guess we should be grateful she’s not trying to be young and trendy 2020 style. E girl or instathot Emma would be even worse

• Haha
Why doesn’t she grasp that lockdown means you don’t need to go out? You don’t need to stock up on project things, clothes, or anything else for that matter. I know it only officially starts tomorrow but as I’ve said before, the danger doesn’t change at midnight - she’s at just as much risk today as she will be tomorrow.

And to answer her question - today I’ve been up since 4.30am with a poorly toddler, I have taken him for a COVID test, had a call from his nursery to say he needs to isolate for two weeks after exposure to a positive case at his nursery and had to juggle my 7 hour working day with a very clingy 2 year old. There’s certainly no shopping for hair bows here, just actual real life!

Yet another Costa drink and some games - worth leaving the house for mid pandemic? Don’t think so!

Attachments

• Heart
I don't understand why she needs to stock up on pastimes such as video games? Surely her work continues regardless of lockdown, it's not as if she's going to be sent home on furlough with nothing to do all day - she works from home!!

Also if she is out shopping shouldn't it be stuff for her dad?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Costa isn’t closing apparently and why the games when her life isn’t changed at all by lockdown apart from eating out she can still do everything and work 🤨

Reactions: 14
If I was a childless couple stuck home in lockdown safe together whilst still making money I would be laughing sounds like a dream! Could spend so much time doing many things or learning new things and of all course all the knee touches 😂 why are so many influencers making out lockdown is such a chore when most stay home anyway usuallu

Reactions: 20
If I was a childless couple stuck home in lockdown safe together whilst still making money I would be laughing sounds like a dream! Could spend so much time doing many things or learning new things and of all course all the knee touches 😂 why are so many influencers making out lockdown is such a chore when most stay home anyway usuallu
Exactly this! This lockdown for me will be absolutely no different to the last one, I’ll be working my 37 hour Mon-Fri job from home like I’ve been doing since March. It just shows their complete lack of awareness. Emma just presumes we’re all going out buying craft supplies and games to keep us entertained but the fact is for normal people it’ll be work, childcare, household duties. Then you’ve got the key workers who will still go out to work and the elite - NHS staff who are working their arses off to keep people alive because people like Emma can’t stay the duck at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I wore hair bands with bows in bloody 2002 in my emo days.

What am I doing today Emma? Well I’ve been redeployed back to ICU in a city where I don’t usually work. That means I’m staying away from my husband and my toddler for the second time this year. I’m caring for people who have Covid, who DIDNT LISTEN WITH THE FIRST LOCKDOWN AND STILL CONTINUED TO GO OUT SHOPPING. You’re a Ted Baker twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
OT but I seriously eye roll when Little Owl claims to be struggling with her mental health whilst posting a photo of her bare arse.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Ugh she's an absolute idiot. Her life is lockdown most of the time apart from going out to stuff her face or stuff herself into clothes.

I've been roped into overtime as things have gone manic at work due to lockdown so I'll be doing a 10 hour nightshift like I have all year emma. Enjoy your crafts. Hope you glue all your fingers together and can't hold a Costa ever again.

Oops I'm tired and grumpy 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Emma says that she let her hamster out for plenty of exercise so it’s ok the cage was too small as a temporary measure. Hamsters are nocturnal hun, you go to bed at like 10pm?? Hmmm...
Why did you buy a hamster when you knew that your cage at home wasn’t suitable? Why did your no spend November include a living being but it didn’t include spending that bit extra on an adequate place to keep that life 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.