Emma Drew #15 got that bread, then left to hide in bed for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ehh, each to their own with the games but I just really don’t see how an adult living a semi sociable life would have time for it. I guess I could be playing it right now instead of being on here though so there you go!
Tbh, I only got AC in lockdown when we couldn’t do anything so had all the time in the world. In tier 3 now so still have so much spare time. When life fully resumes as normal I won’t play it anywhere near as much. But AC is like living my teenage years of playing sims on my desktop computer 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Tbh, I only got AC in lockdown when we couldn’t do anything so had all the time in the world. In tier 3 now so still have so much spare time. When life fully resumes as normal I won’t play it anywhere near as much. But AC is like living my teenage years of playing sims on my desktop computer 😂
Omg sims was my life when I was a teenager. I used to blast my music and play god for hours 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Emma naked sorting ear wax out has just put me right off my morning cuppa, why did she need to share that detail, we don't care you had to re film, we do not want to hear you're naked and we now cannot get a frightful image out of our heads, the nation is about to be put off their breakfast over her stories this morning, forget slimming world just think about either of the drews in the buff and boom just like that instant appetite killer

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Why is she always naked? Does anyone else just hang around their house naked on a Saturday evening?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can't believe how much crap she overshares On her "business" account. I give it less than a year and she's going to have to find a normal out of the house job. If I was any brand I would not be approaching her or want her representing my brand...

If one day she lost Instagram, twitter and ticky tok I would love to know what she would do

Reactions: 17
View attachment 286922

How about the warning only to get it done by a professional because you can bleeping deafen someone! Nevermind encouraging people to buy them using your aff link to make you some money.

View attachment 286924

Also why do we need to know she's naked 🤢
Exactly, the warning should have came up first...what a pair of absolute tits 😡 My husband bought some once but I wouldn't use them once I'd googled they could cause more problems but here she is saying "here look, hours of fun, buy some off my link and I'll get some money" Why did we need to know she was naked? 😱 That put an image in my head of those two waddling around starkers 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Guys, don't copy Emma and use ear candles. They're bleeping stupid and dangerous.

).

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The ear wax candles while naked thing sounds like the weirdest kink I’ve ever heard, and I’ve spent a lot of time online

• Haha
Reactions: 21
To be fair he says it’s from will’o’wisp which I’m guessing they’ve gone for because it’s a white hamster, and someone said it’s also a character in animal crossing (which a great number of grown-ups also play, definitely not just a kids game). Not one to defend them, but...
It’s not animal crossing. I have an animal crossing tattoo.

Yeah, I really don’t paint myself in the best light in this forum.

Exactly, the warning should have came up first...what a pair of absolute tits 😡 My husband bought some once but I wouldn't use them once I'd googled they could cause more problems but here she is saying "here look, hours of fun, buy some off my link and I'll get some money" Why did we need to know she was naked? 😱 That put an image in my head of those two waddling around starkers 🤢
I was trained in ear syringing years ago (when I first qualified as a nurse and worked in community) but I’d never, EVER, do it at home with no medical knowledge.

Teen?! I was playing sims 4 last night 😂 I loveeee building houses.

Emma just wants to brag about how much sex she’s getting now she is soooo slim
Back to video games, I got sims 4 for my birthday this year, I’m 35! My husband bought me the main game and my best friend bought me the Star Wars pack 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ah, there was a great 70s cartoon narrated by the late, great Kenneth Williams called Will O’the wisp with Mavis Cruet the too fat to fly fairy and Evil Edna the Television Witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I really want animal crossing because I’ve realised that Instagram makes me extra depressed, I pretty much only have it now too keep up to date with ya gurl and shes not been posting as much! (I’m so invested in her because I was very close for falling for all her lies, thought she was genuine when I first found her etc then I found tattle and was so happy other people felt the same but now her and Tony are just too, erm unique, to not watch) but now October is nearly over and I’ve missed all the AC Halloween stuff 😭 And I don’t even have a switch because selling all your personal details for 10p doesn’t actually add up too that much!

Anyway..

Emma had her bypass on the 26th of January, so tomorrow will make her 3 months away from a year! Last post on her grid about her weight loss was September 29th.. Would love to know how much she’s actually lost!

Do we think hammy is the test run before human baby? I remember she said a few times about not being able to try for a baby till a year after surgery..!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.