Emma Drew #15 got that bread, then left to hide in bed for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know why but I'm not even shocked she left the house looking like that. Her brain can't be wired properly. Logged into facebook tonight and got a sponsored Christmas Shop post, saying how much she loves making up the mystery boxes with her elves. Yeah, whatever love. She's more Pingu than Dobby.

Doing her penguin waddle out of Poundland 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seen the reveal
a hamster called wisp. Which at first was short for Wispa as I’m sure they both like those. But no it’s named after a kids video game character that she plays
Lord give me strength!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Seen the reveal
a hamster called wisp. Which at first was short for Wispa as I’m sure they both like those. But no it’s named after a kids video game character that she plays
Lord give me strength!
I immediately thought wispa after the chocolate bar she was desperate for but forgot that was crunching. Crunchie is a cuter name tbf

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Seen the reveal
Lord give me strength!
To be fair he says it’s from will’o’wisp which I’m guessing they’ve gone for because it’s a white hamster, and someone said it’s also a character in animal crossing (which a great number of grown-ups also play, definitely not just a kids game). Not one to defend them, but...

Reactions: 7
Who wants to run a book on how long it will be before that bloody thing is eaten by one of the cats? I will give it a month tops 😵

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I'm more worried about sumo babe Emma hun sitting on the poor thing and squashing hammy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
*off to find a life *😳😂
Me too 🤣🤣🤣. I absolutely love animal crossing, I’m hooked.

I have two full time jobs, I don’t have anxiety naps, nor do I have nope days. Nothing wrong with adults playing games 🤷‍♀️

Also WHY WHY WHY would you show your business page your ear wax. What a tit.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Another adult AC fan. With a career, a family, degrees and a lovingly crafted spooky wood 😂

Poor hamster. It's a poor cage choice and looks like the cats will harass it to death.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The ear wax.... 😳😱😳😱😳🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 she really is the ultimate weirdo. Setting fire to ear wax as entertainment..then trying to block the sink with the ash. Wtf!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Ehh, each to their own with the games but I just really don’t see how an adult living a semi sociable life would have time for it. I guess I could be playing it right now instead of being on here though so there you go!

Reactions: 7
I love AC! I'm 33 😂

Ehh, each to their own with the games but I just really don’t see how an adult living a semi sociable life would have time for it. I guess I could be playing it right now instead of being on here though so there you go!
I play when my kids ars asleep, half hour of pure escapism

Reactions: 11
122293006_2876016642501882_8955696002036345803_n.jpg

How about the warning only to get it done by a professional because you can bleeping deafen someone! Nevermind encouraging people to buy them using your aff link to make you some money.

20201024_231644.jpg

Also why do we need to know she's naked 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Oh my goddddddd. Why on earth does Emma think living the life we want is having an aff. link for ear wax candles?

I'm sickened and confused

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I love AC! I'm 33 😂

I play when my kids ars asleep, half hour of pure escapism
Half hour?

Umm, yeah. I only play for half an hour too 😂

I make time for video games. I enjoy them. They're part of my job too. And my social life 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.