Emma Drew #15 got that bread, then left to hide in bed for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have the alaska cage too! its fab. I can’t believe she’s put a hamster in that awful excuse of a cage, I bet multiple people have already told her it’s completely unsuitable. No doubt she has incorrect bedding, food and toys as well. Poor thing

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The sad thing is she doesn't care about the welfare of the hamster one bit, it's just there to entertain her for a bit and then it'll never be heard of or seen again.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
The sad thing is she doesn't care about the welfare of the hamster one bit, it's just there to entertain her for a bit and then it'll never be heard of or seen again.
Hope they put it in a room the cats can’t get in while they were at the gym!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh my, so much to comment on 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ The No Spend month is going well I see? Honestly if I'd failed at it, I wouldn't admit it to anyone, I'd be too embarrassed. So much for a money saving blog...

If she hasn't had a relapse on her diabetes, she soon will with all that sugary sh*te in their basket...it Sure isn't the diet you'd expect of someone who's had WLS.

I started watching the cruise vlogs but haven't finished them yet as the constant eating only minutes in really annoyed me, it's sickening.

That poor little hamster 😟 It must be absolutely terrified...while those two clowns just sit there and watch it being terrorised by the cat and thinking it's funny and cute. Ffs it's a living creature not a toy 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Anxiety Hamster 😂 they a pathetic pair of children.

Also those bleeping boots are disgusting. She looks ABSOLUTELY ridiculous in them.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Went back and found the last cage she brought! So between then (June 22nd) and now, she has done zero research on taking care of a hamster!
Thank god she changed it! But like you said clearly didn’t research on one of her many nope/shopping days..

Reactions: 6
Can someone explain to me what is even happening here? Are they cropped lace trimmed leggings? Is it a slip? Is she wearing bloomers? The mind boggles!
Hahahahaha “BLOOMERS” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 they’re bloomers aren’t they. God Emma.

• Haha
The pair of them are the ugliest, stupidest, most morally messed up people I have ever had the misfortune to encounter on the shitstorm that is social media. However, I know as a certainty that karma is a witch so sit back and watch.

Emma getting a living creature to appease your "relapse" is absolutely disgusting. If only you'd have taken your break to actually do some self reflection and used your double therapy to work on some solutions beyond completely giving in. You'll never truly be happy if you carry on as you are. No matter how many Disney holidays where you demand they call you princess and try blag free stuff.

Just realised the dress and tights are obviously new too.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't even think I am surprised at the hamster purchase. She is deeply unhappy and sad inside and throws money/food at the empty hole. But it doesn't ever resolve the sad pathetic existence she has.
She tries hard to show her living her "best life" on insta but its so obvious to see the sadness and selfish behaviour.
She has said several times she wants a hamster/puppy/new kitten but it would only be able to fill the emptiness for so long. The poor hamster won't ever have any exercise or a big enough cage to be happy in.

I would feel sorry for her if she wasn't such a nasty manipulative piece of scum.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don't even think I am surprised at the hamster purchase. She is deeply unhappy and sad inside and throws money/food at the empty hole. But it doesn't ever resolve the sad pathetic existence she has.
She tries hard to show her living her "best life" on insta but its so obvious to see the sadness and selfish behaviour.
She has said several times she wants a hamster/puppy/new kitten but it would only be able to fill the emptiness for so long. The poor hamster won't ever have any exercise or a big enough cage to be happy in.

I would feel sorry for her if she wasn't such a nasty manipulative piece of scum.
This is probably why they’ve ended up with three cats too. The living her best life thing is really interesting because I wonder if she stopped pretending she was “living the life you want” and started living the life most of us actually want, it’d make a difference to her mental health.

The best thing they could do is;
- both get a job outside of the home - 4 or 5 days a week for 8 hours a day.
- find a hobby that involves leaving the house, alone or with others
- consistently walk outside for 1 hour every single day rain or shine
- broaden their social world offline, this would be much easier if they had work and hobbies of their own outside of the home
- stop buying and surrounding themselves with so much tatt/ clutter and put the money into experiences and activities
- get a really good haircut, take at least 8 inches off

• Heart
This is probably why they’ve ended up with three cats too. The living her best life thing is really interesting because I wonder if she stopped pretending she was “living the life you want” and started living the life most of us actually want, it’d make a difference to her mental health.

The best thing they could do is;
- both get a job outside of the home - 4 or 5 days a week for 8 hours a day.
- find a hobby that involves leaving the house, alone or with others
- consistently walk outside for 1 hour every single day rain or shine
- broaden their social world offline, this would be much easier if they had work and hobbies of their own outside of the home
- stop buying and surrounding themselves with so much tatt/ clutter and put the money into experiences and activities
- get a really good haircut, take at least 8 inches off
I agree completely, especially with the part about getting a job outside - I think so much of her nope days has to do with the fact that she's holed up in her house for most/all of the day and only really ever seems to have Tony for company.

At the same time, I can't for the life of me imagine those two employed. Imagine ya gurl shuffling around an office with her tiara, having to actually do some work and be held accountable by a boss! 🤔

The same goes for broadening their social circle. Who on earth would put up with a selfish diva like Emma? She probably only sees people as minions to serve her needs - just look how irritated she gets with Tony and how she treats him.

She is just a horrible, selfish, entitled person and I don't know if anything will ever make her happy and fulfilled. I can imagine that her parents must have contestantly told her what a special princess she is and spoilt her rotten. Now she navigates life thinking everyone should grovel and pander to Princess Em.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
There's nothing about her life I want! So it's odd she advertises it as something to be desired, or something you should want (but not actually work for, scam your way to it for sure). I have a tough job, especially right now but I've been doing it for almost 2 decades so I'm very good at it and it gives me satisfaction in a way where I know I'm making a difference and contributing to society. And also guess what I pay taxes! I have 3 cats and a BMW too. Only difference is my cats don't hate me cos I don't constantly torment them and the car is 100% mine not leased. I am fat as well and so is my husband but we have physically demanding jobs so we're pretty fit regardless of the 'spare tyre'.

How does she actually define feeling fulfilled, content with life? Cos watching her she doesn't seem to be either of those things which is sad. The constant buying and need for something 'more' is not healthy. She makes herself sound really determined but there is actually no evidence of that, if she really got stuck in she could be losing weight, could do well with the Christmas shop, everything seems almost like a fad with her. Something to distract her for 5 minutes until she wants something else again. I couldn't live like that, I like my boring life. I feel like i have everything I've ever wanted right now.

• Heart
There's nothing about her life I want! So it's odd she advertises it as something to be desired, or something you should want (but not actually work for, scam your way to it for sure). I have a tough job, especially right now but I've been doing it for almost 2 decades so I'm very good at it and it gives me satisfaction in a way where I know I'm making a difference and contributing to society. And also guess what I pay taxes! I have 3 cats and a BMW too. Only difference is my cats don't hate me cos I don't constantly torment them and the car is 100% mine not leased. I am fat as well and so is my husband but we have physically demanding jobs so we're pretty fit regardless of the 'spare tyre'.

How does she actually define feeling fulfilled, content with life? Cos watching her she doesn't seem to be either of those things which is sad. The constant buying and need for something 'more' is not healthy. She makes herself sound really determined but there is actually no evidence of that, if she really got stuck in she could be losing weight, could do well with the Christmas shop, everything seems almost like a fad with her. Something to distract her for 5 minutes until she wants something else again. I couldn't live like that, I like my boring life. I feel like i have everything I've ever wanted right now.
Totally totally agree with all of this.

I’ve spent 7 months on furlough now (from a WFH job I love with a charity I love) and I feel like I’ve had a similar lifestyle to Emma these past few months. I’ve had to spend a little bit of time each week on training for work but the rest of the time has been my own. The lack of structure and routine has affected me so much and I can completely see how and why Emma spirals down almost on a daily basis. Don’t get me wrong, having lots of time to myself (and my 2 year old) has been great for huge chunks of time but there’s always been days or weeks when I’ve longed for more structure, things to actually make my brain work and contact with the outside world.

When I’m usually working from home, despite having completely flexible hours, I set myself a routine of when I’ll work and when I can rest/play/go out etc and my head ends up in a much better place. This is 100% what Emma needs but she will NEVER put it in place because she’s too damn lazy!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.