Emma Drew #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember her saying she doesnā€™t like tea but if she puts loads of milk in then itā€™s bearable plus ā€œa great source of proteinā€.
Thatā€™s funny, I donā€™t like tea either but my approach is simply not to drink it šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø whatā€™s the point in forcing herself to drink tea? Itā€™s not necessary like taking medication. If she needs the protein why not just drink milk?

Reactions: 11
Thatā€™s funny, I donā€™t like tea either but my approach is simply not to drink it šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø whatā€™s the point in forcing herself to drink tea? Itā€™s not necessary like taking medication. If she needs the protein why not just drink milk?
Because I reckon she also pours in a load of sugar or sweetener and you can get away with that when you say youā€™re drinking tea. Pouring sugar into milk would be too weird even for Emma!

Reactions: 8
Because I reckon she also pours in a load of sugar or sweetener and you can get away with that when you say youā€™re drinking tea. Pouring sugar into milk would be too weird even for Emma!
Isnā€™t pouring sugar in milk basically what her protein shakes are šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was actually quite impressed that she's doing some beauty work on herself (it's a long time coming!) but you have me screaming about whitening the tictacs :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What on earth are those nails?! How could possibly love such terrible false nails? Does this woman have eyes? The index finger is particularly terrible. Love the colour but the actual nails and how theyā€™ve been placed are shocking.
Itā€™s like she didnā€™t try them for size and just shoved them on

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Itā€™s like she didnā€™t try them for size and just shoved them on
Or push her cuticles down šŸ˜‚

I wish sheā€™d stop banging on about protein. Stop DRINKING your protein in sugary shakes and eat it. Porridge oats, lean meat, vegetables. Or why not just have a glass of milk? bleeping freaks the pair of them

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If you watch naio nails she has a video showing you how to measure your nails so your nails painter person (I can't remember the name) can custom some nails for you, this was during lock down tho

It doesn't look like poundland offer that service šŸ¤¦

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did I imagine this or was she also lamenting the prospect of never being able to have children due to said cancer, after always saying she doesnā€™t want children (although I think she only said that to save face because sheā€™s too fat to get pregnant)
Greggnant you mean...

• Haha
Those nails don't fit. She used stick-on nails, didn't she? One of them will be on Treeko's head as he makes a bid for freedom tomorrow. You'd think a bossbabe could afford to go to a salon.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What on earth are those nails?! How could possibly love such terrible false nails? Does this woman have eyes? The index finger is particularly terrible. Love the colour but the actual nails and how theyā€™ve been placed are shocking.
Oh, God. Elegant Touch, they're not.

Hint - get the ones that are sold as Small. that way you can get ones that actually fit; they'll be more comfortable, you'll be able to use your hands properly and you'll be less likely to have one ping off by tomorrow lunchtime. Also, get a decent crystal file and smooth the edges down before even thinking about opening the glue, do your dominant hand first, as it's a bastard doing them with your non dominant when it's already hobbled by the nails and make sure you've pushed your cuticles down and your natural nails are absolutely clean and free of grease, food or dust. Oh, and when a couple ping off, the chances are that the others will be very secure - don't try and force them off as well. A quick way is to use hot water, the nuclear option is to use nail varnish labelled 'contains acetone' as they'll melt them.

The best option if you want falsies though, is to go to a good salon and have them done properly and professionally.

Hint - get the ones that are sold as Small. that way you can get ones that actually fit; they'll be more comfortable, you'll be able to use your hands properly and you'll be less likely to have one ping off by tomorrow lunchtime. Also, get a decent crystal file and smooth the edges down before even thinking about opening the glue, do your dominant hand first, as it's a bastard doing them with your non dominant when it's already hobbled by the nails and make sure you've pushed your cuticles down and your natural nails are absolutely clean and free of grease, food or dust. Oh, and when a couple ping off, the chances are that the others will be very secure - don't try and force them off as well. A quick way is to use hot water, the nuclear option is to use nail varnish labelled 'contains acetone' as they'll melt them.

The best option if you want falsies though, is to go to a good salon and have them done properly and professionally.
Note a good salon, not the cheap place on the high street that used MMA acrylic or whatever the initials are - anyway itā€™s the same stuff dentures are made of and will not budge!

Reactions: 6

Lost one by tomorrow lunchtime? Sheā€™s already lost one tonight!
1599166023447.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
But (Iā€™m gonna burn for this) I canā€™t help thinking if she ignored the exercise advice perhaps wanting it to progress. When she saw the sympathy and gifts she got. Increased engagement. Maybe a good excuse to not have to do anything. And also a hysterectomy would make the decision about wanting children for her. I dunno.

True or not. Iā€™m glad sheā€™s got the news she had. I hope it eventually becomes a wake up cell that she has to change her lifestyle.

Iā€™ve just seen people like this in my life before. That really play on illnesses or invent them for attention.
Iā€˜m calling it now that she has to go back before the 6 month appointment because she has a pain in her stomach.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.