Emma Drew #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was trying to bite my tongue but can’t any longer.

Unbelievable, bloody unbelievable.
So clear that she never had “cancer” in the sense we were lead to believe!
She used her followers and her self believed status to rob people blind by showering her in gifts and appreciation.
She truly is a vile, oxygen wasting excuse of a human being and deserves all the backlash she gets.
And they have chosen to celebrate something that was apparently done partly with weight loss by going out and throwing plates of junk food and glasses of pop down their gullets. Without a thought to other people who are probably now sitting at home or in a hospice in the most excruciating pain, truly dying from a horrific illness.
Sorry it’s to the point but having lost relatives and friends to cancer I’m not prepared to let IT sit there and say that being cleared of this “illness” is sexy!
It is truly the most vile and evil thing to ever walk this earth.
My god if I ever met it in person...

Loving your work @cancerliar
I just like the fact another Christmas shop has commented on it! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thread suggestion
Emma drew #13: (formerly of cancer), stuck in a pile of Xmas tat, free cat hair with every order.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Surely they wouldn't write in a letter ta-da you're cancer free. They'd call you in to discuss the 'results' and tell her she's in remission? And even then surely they wouldn't say its gone

Well someone certainly rattled her cage tonight! At least we’ve got to see some actual evidence from it.
Probably edited a letter she had from the hospital and posted it to herself

Attachments

Reactions: 7
They’re literally round the corner from me right now. That restaurant is all greasy burgers, loaded fries, waffles and ice cream. Let’s see how the weight loss is next week.
I’m so bleeping angry with her, how dare she claim she’s out to celebrate when it’s clear she’s never been ill and be so flippant about it all, stating she got the ‘sexiest letter’ from the hospital. Even if the early stage cancer is true, it hasn’t affected her day to day life and she definitely hasn’t done anything herself to improve her diagnosis. It’s just so dis-respectful to those truly struggling, who don’t have the luxury of being healthy, or having days off doing duck all like she does.

Reactions: 20
They’re literally round the corner from me right now. That restaurant is all greasy burgers, loaded fries, waffles and ice cream. Let’s see how the weight loss is next week.
I live near there too! And honestly it’s the heaviest greasy food!

Reactions: 4
She is despicable. What an all round disgusting human she is.
She honestly is. At the moment I’m working in gyane theatres and treating women who are having radical hysterectomies in their 20s/30s. Every single one of them wake up from the anaesthetic crying.

duck you Emma.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I knew something was suss about her cancer diagnosis, she made out she was on death doors, bit sick if you think about it.

Reactions: 11
She said she didn’t have the letter as she was out ‘celebrating’ (with loads of calories) yet she has suddenly produced it....so fishy

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.