Emma Drew #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is that narcissistic and oblivious though that she will genuinely think she cured it with all the exercise she's done and all the weight she's lost... šŸ™„

Reactions: 13
She said she did, but I canā€™t for one minute think she did. Has to have been abnormal cells that they were concerned about šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Agree 100%. They must have said to her ā€œweā€™ve found these cells, it could be cancer or it may not be. Weā€™ll do more tests and find out. All Emma hears is ā€œcancerā€ and therefore has a full diagnosis of it. Covid pushes back all testing which gives Emma longer to play the victim. Tests resume and lo and behold, no cancer.
If they were sure it was cancer at step 1, they would have pushed for tests and treatment but because there was no rush we can assume there was no risk to begin with.

Reactions: 18
Did I imagine this or was she also lamenting the prospect of never being able to have children due to said cancer, after always saying she doesnā€™t want children (although I think she only said that to save face because sheā€™s too fat to get pregnant)

Reactions: 19
Did I imagine this or was she also lamenting the prospect of never being able to have children due to said cancer, after always saying she doesnā€™t want children (although I think she only said that to save face because sheā€™s too fat to get pregnant)
She's said a few times about potential for a hysterectomy

Reactions: 7
Maybe she should of kept the diagnosis off of social media? I would hate to think anyone exaggerated their diagnosis but cancer doesnā€™t just disappear without any form of treatment. I really hope she learns to think about what she posts, cancer for most is life changing and takes months or years of treatment to cure or pro long life. It is not a subject to make light of......

Reactions: 16
With colleagues who spend a long time writing notes, making lists and planning their schedule it's always been to try and make it look like they're doing far more work than they actually are.
I have severe ADHD, I can assure you my lists are to stop me from getting fired cause I will forget or get distracted from the most minor of tasks šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No she definitely said she had cancer....
Why the duck is she smiling/ gurning in a post informing everyone she had cancer? No matter how minor the diagnosis you would be shocked/ worried at the prospect of having cancer but no not Emma, she couldnā€™t ask for anything better, another attention seeking opportunity and guilt tripping people to buy her gifts. I used to feel sorry for her but sheā€™s actually vile.

Reactions: 18
My first tip is to ensure you donā€™t show your milk teeth off. This picture is an improvement. The tit personality is more pressing IMO.

500BB834-E715-4E85-8202-FAB0A7187225.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.