Emma Drew #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That status on Twitter is disgusting plus cancer doesn’t down grade to suddenly not cancer how can she not realise what a sly idiot she’s being

Reactions: 18
I mean is it even possible for cancer to go without treatment? And is walking a treatment for cancer?
She is a cow bag for this, surely everyone can see through this

Reactions: 11
Is she claiming to now just have abnormal cells? They will still need treating though so I expect that to be dragged out and dramatised

Reactions: 5
I’m so confused...again. So did she have any treatment whatsoever for “cancer” or did it just miraculously disappear on it’s own?? Is she INSANE??????? (I already know the answer to this....)......

I’m so confused...again. So did she have any treatment whatsoever for “cancer” or did it just miraculously disappear on it’s own?? Is she INSANE??????? (I already know the answer to this....)......

She had the coil fitted and was meant to walk for an hour daily.

Reactions: 8
Her Twitter has had zero interactions for weeks. Today 56likes. Emma if you have exaggerated this you are a disgusting person.

She’s a fraud - she never had cancer at all. She had pre cancerous cells if that.

Stage 1 for “womb cancer” as she kept calling it is a hysterectomy commonly - not anywhere can I find advice for womb cancer that it’s just the coil.

I’m honestly disgusted that she’s lied so much - well done for tattle for its integrity in exposing her

Reactions: 23
"sexiest letter"???

As someone who has lost a parent to cancer and someone who is currently watching their best friend's heart ache as her husband starts chemo I find this language hugely insulting. It makes the whole thing sound so flippant. It just smacks of her immaturity and childish nature towards everything. Yet all I see on Twitter is people saying how pleased they are for her. Seriously??? Is no one questioning this? Is no one asking how she can go from cancer to nothing in just a matter of months? No one saying that the use of the word "sexiest" might just be a bit insensitive?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh island living it was a miraculous recovery no treatment needed ❤

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Not sure if my phone is just slow but I can’t see this comment?

I’m just so furious at her, how does she think she can lie and get away with it? This woman has no conscience! Cancer doesn’t cure itself (as much as we all wish it did!)!

Not sure if my phone is just slow but I can’t see this comment?

I’m just so furious at her, how does she think she can lie and get away with it? This woman has no conscience! Cancer doesn’t cure itself (as much as we all wish it did!)!
Oh my god its been removed!!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Oh my god its been removed!!
Further proof of Emma’s bullshit! If there was a genuine diagnosis she would have replied to that comment with something like “thankfully my cancer was at such an early stage that it didn’t need any formal treatment aside from the coil and exercise (which I didn’t do), I’m so so lucky.” But nope, just hide any evidence that takes away from the “oh my god I got told I have cancer in a pandemic” story!

Reactions: 21
Is she claiming to now just have abnormal cells? They will still need treating though so I expect that to be dragged out and dramatised
Yep - I had a colposcopy to remove mine. Was painless and fine but the stomach ache was bad 😂 but I never once said I had cancer, not once.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.