Emma Drew #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20200902-124716.png

Just abnormal cells which several of you already confirmed

She's still vile

• Wow
Reactions: 28
So the cancer has gone and it’s just abnormal cells - so you’ve made everyone think you were dying and you either just had abnormal cells, like a lot of women, or the lowest grade which is very easily treatable. So now you need to lie in bed all day... of course 🙃

Reactions: 26
Seeing the packing area just feels gross you know your getting dust hair and crap in your parcel 😔

Does cancer just vanish then?

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Does cancer just vanish then?
Looks like it!! Didn't we predict this would happen? Suddenly she is cured.

This is literally what she said
"I just had a letter from the hospital. My biopsy results are in and the cancer has gone down a grade which means I only have abnormal cells right now and looks like the cancer has gone..."

WTF

Reactions: 21
She really tried to down play that result story today acting clueless when she knows full well it was abnormal cells which if not found / treated MAY of become cancerous. The boy that cried wolf comes to mind!

Will she be returning all her cancer gifts?

Reactions: 28
Will she be returning all her presents her mates brought her? Nah she will just flog it all on her personal ebay

Reactions: 21
She is an absolute disgrace!!! Comparing herself to those who actually have to live with that awful disease knowing exactly what was initially said by doctors then benefitting from it- all of her sheep and followers should boycott her and her business now.... vile!!!

Reactions: 20
we all called that ages ago, so bloody obvious yet she milked it for all its worth and will no doubt milk the "miracle" of it now disappearing, she's so shady

Reactions: 15
What sort of gifts did she con people into buying for her, or did we not see?

She is rotten to the core. Truly ugly on both the inside and out.

Reactions: 14
I have been to the Christmas shop (formerly of holt) before, and if I remember correctly they did have nice bits but all very overpriced, so she has clearly got the dribs and drabs that nobody wants! As for the cancer business, I have no words

Reactions: 13
Those “gifts” could
Be donated to McMillan or a local hospice to help people who, you know, really have cancer.
This absolutely will not happen. The gifts she was given were from her Amazon wish list so there’s no way on earth she’d give anything up from that. However she was given them back in January/February time so it’s more likely she’s bored of them and they’re already in a declutter pile somewhere.

Reactions: 8
we all called that ages ago, so bloody obvious yet she milked it for all its worth and will no doubt milk the "miracle" of it now disappearing, she's so shady
I reckon she had to come clean because the letter appeared at home for Tony to see. He never went in to the original appointment with her so she probably made it sound worse so he became her slave.

Reactions: 19
FFS! Cancer cells don't just disappear without treatment, she couldn't even keep up with the walking! I'm so angry by this, I was sucked in feeling sorry for her because a family member of mine has had cancer twice now (it actually came back around the same time as Princess announced hers so I felt particularly upset for her). She can fook right off now, I'm done, you don't play games when it comes to cancer.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.