Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I am absolutely livid at her tweet about the car. She probably thought she was being funny, but she's just showing everyone what a nasty bitch she is
She really needs to look at herself and how she is perceived because how she thinks people perceive her and how she is actually perceived are two very different things. She’s got a brand new BMW because it’s a mobility lease not because she’s earned it.

Reactions: 19

Anotherct

VIP Member
we all called that ages ago, so bloody obvious yet she milked it for all its worth and will no doubt milk the "miracle" of it now disappearing, she's so shady
I reckon she had to come clean because the letter appeared at home for Tony to see. He never went in to the original appointment with her so she probably made it sound worse so he became her slave.

NC2020

VIP Member
Did I imagine this or was she also lamenting the prospect of never being able to have children due to said cancer, after always saying she doesn’t want children (although I think she only said that to save face because she’s too fat to get pregnant)

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
Can we just discuss that shocking shit show of a cup of tea
I remember her saying she doesn’t like tea but if she puts loads of milk in then it’s bearable plus “a great source of protein”.

What is her obsession with “hydration”? Can she not just saying she’s having a drink like normal people? Or better yet, not even mention it because no one cares that you’re having some squash and a stupidly milky cup of tea!

Absolute freaks who deserve each other.... god help a baby or a dog with these two!!!!!
What on earth? He really is such an odd human being. There is no way on earth my husband would ever put on a face mask, especially not an Ursula one and he most certainly wouldn't be sharing it on the internet if he ever did. I just don’t understand either of them. It’s a good job they found each other as no one else on the planet could deal with them!

• Heart

Smallpotato

VIP Member
I’ve had this before. I fell at a park a little way away from where I lived and I broke my foot, the hospital letter described me as a “health tourist”. It really made me laugh as it’s such an odd phrase.
I’ve also been called delightful and described as having a “sunny disposition” in consultant letters.
I LIVE for what consultants describe patients in their letters!!! Mine are really funny; I’ve found one where I had my son with me and it says “small potato attended clinic today with her baby, both appear in good moods”. What you chatting about, doc??

• Haha

DoseofReality

VIP Member
Emma bitching about Tony's diet and preparing meals for him as he can't be left to his own devices, SORT YOU'RE OWN DIET OUT YOU HYPOCRITE!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
It really has been a day of hypocrisy for the Drews today - Tony complaining about someone's gut on show???? Look closer to home matey
Oh my word that is ludicrous. Who is he to even start commenting on someone’s weight or appearance?!

LadyJane

She honestly is. At the moment I’m working in gyane theatres and treating women who are having radical hysterectomies in their 20s/30s. Every single one of them wake up from the anaesthetic crying.

Fuck you Emma.
Yep. ODP student here...breaks my heart when I see theatre lists. The blatant celebrating and calling her letter "sexy" is an absolute kick in the teeth to those women. She never considers anyone but Emma Drew.

totaleclipse26

The website implies that they used to own and run the shop, not that they bought the dregs of the stock that didn't sell in the closing down sale. There's also a disclaimer all over the site that some items may arrive with a price sticker on them from their shop days. Hi Emma!

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
She said she did, but I can’t for one minute think she did. Has to have been abnormal cells that they were concerned about 🤷🏼‍♀️
Agree 100%. They must have said to her “we’ve found these cells, it could be cancer or it may not be. We’ll do more tests and find out. All Emma hears is “cancer” and therefore has a full diagnosis of it. Covid pushes back all testing which gives Emma longer to play the victim. Tests resume and lo and behold, no cancer.
If they were sure it was cancer at step 1, they would have pushed for tests and treatment but because there was no rush we can assume there was no risk to begin with.