Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
WHY is there an about us on it? It’s a Christmas shop. You don’t see asos or topshop having about us do you. It’s like she thinks they’re amazing and entrepreneurial and has to tell the world. I understand if it’s a business that MAKES the item by hand and has invested time and money. She’s just bought a few boxes and is flogging them 😂
Having their photo on the website is just so cringey! They literally can’t do anything without plastering their faces all over it can they? If I randomly landed on the website and I saw them gurning back at me I’d shop elsewhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

drewydrop

Chatty Member
No she definitely said she had cancer....
Why the fuck is she smiling/ gurning in a post informing everyone she had cancer? No matter how minor the diagnosis you would be shocked/ worried at the prospect of having cancer but no not Emma, she couldn’t ask for anything better, another attention seeking opportunity and guilt tripping people to buy her gifts. I used to feel sorry for her but she’s actually vile.

That status on Twitter is disgusting plus cancer doesn’t down grade to suddenly not cancer how can she not realise what a sly idiot she’s being

NC2020

VIP Member
She most probably gets them on Her dad's dla allowance considering she also gets carers allowance but barely sees him. I so hope someone reports her
Or Toeknees

the fact Tony slagged off someone for having their gut out 😂 least they’re weren’t on Instagram in their fucking pants and with a fan on their bollocks like him
Least they weren’t on Instagram out and about without a bra on

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
Is the 'FREE GIFT' with order a hair ball coughed up by the cat?
Not just that..it’ll be all the broken bits she can’t sell she said herself. She also said the royals supposedly bought from the shop when it was in the hands of its previous owners. 😂😂😂😂😂 ok....

• Haha

Ele88

Chatty Member
I'd rather see a big bloke in a car, then every lump and bump she has in another shitty dress that DOESN'T FIT!

If Emma suddenly disappeared from insta or Twitter, would anyone care? Would many people notice?
I think for a lot of people she creates negative emotions. Not because people dislike her. But she is a toxic pity party which can quickly infect others. She doesn’t have anything of quality to bring to her followers.
She is irrelevant and irresponsible but she won’t ever change.

Wonder which one fell out the bed first. No way can they both fit innit together comfortably
Tony was probably sleeping curled up at the end like a good boy

• Haha

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
View attachment 226191Yes, giving Emma a massive box of Maltesers and can of coke is great for the thumb tum... 🙄
Oh my! I saw this story and just thought why does the world need to know this - just do something nice for your wife and keep it between you two. I didn’t even think of the maltesers or even the coke! She really may as well have set fire to that £10k for all the use she’s getting out of it.

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
I hate the idea of mystery boxes anyways, but I really would have liked Emma to have put more thought into what she’s going to put inside before putting them up for sale. Rather than wait for people to put in an order then check out the stock to see what to put in! She’s clearly not going to put the best stock inside a random mystery box so it’s clearly going to be all the unsellable dregs. I’d much rather she put time and effort in her actual business rather than making TikToks about it!
How can she think this is a good way to promote the look of her business, greasy unbrushed hair put in a 'bun', stupid smirk on her face and appalling lighting in a bedroom. She needs a backdrop, ring light, to actually have a shower and think about the image she wants to portray online, even if shes in slippers and joggers out of the camera shot.

Shan22

Why does she need a designated packing area? I give it a month before she says it's too much work and gives up on the shop altogether. She seems to be the type who has to have bought everything to do the thing, then never does the thing. Kitchen aid is a prime example, she's probs going to use it twice and leave it, or she'll use it to mix up her protein squash 🤮

• Haha

DoseofReality

VIP Member
“Wiggly” 😂😂😂😂😂

I like this one, there is only one left in stock so I hope none of you rush to buy it before I get chance.

PS if anyone can identify what the print on it is supposed to be I’ll buy it for you
I think it's a Troglodyte.

• Haha