Emma Drew #10 Dresses unzipped, Tony's whipped.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So hang on she had wls claims to fit in a size 16 but eats out for lunch and gets pizza for dinner ????? Id love pizza for dinner but I’m in the real world and post lock down it’s salmon and veg !

Reactions: 14
“When we go away”. You’re down the road in a Travelodge making the most of two nights for the price of one

I’m sure they’re swingers

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Now ordering Papa Johns pizza for dinner. Honestly she is trolling us now. What a bloody waste of £10k!!
Definitely trolling now. Probably is reading tattle and feeling like a puppet master :rolleyes:

It's sad that she's went through surgery to give her the best chance at weight loss and she has cheated herself out of it. I'm sure if she compared her diet to the girl she did a WLS live with, she'd discover how silly she's being with her choices and portions.

She's barely mentioned the aftercare from the clinic. Surely her dietitian would have something to say about her meal choices?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Definitely trolling now. Probably is reading tattle and feeling like a puppet master :rolleyes:

It's sad that she's went through surgery to give her the best chance at weight loss and she has cheated herself out of it. I'm sure if she compared her diet to the girl she did a WLS live with, she'd discover how silly she's being with her choices and portions.

She's barely mentioned the aftercare from the clinic. Surely her dietitian would have something to say about her meal choices?!
She’s a terrible advert for the company who did her surgery (Tonic)

• Heart
If she is reading tattle and trying to troll us then all I have to say is that’s pathetic. They’ve gone away to spend time together surely. Paid for a hotel room. I wouldn’t be wasting my time reading these threads. She will be whinging to Tony about how hard done by she is.
I wonder what they actually talk about as they are together 24/7

Anyway I’d be getting touches off Mr Bubbles 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The hotel is most likely in Norwich, I reckon that's the closest TGIs to Kings Lynn. Please stay away from my lovely city 😂😂 TGI is right near a massive poundland and B&M so I can just imagine the shopping they'll be doing 😍😍😍😂

• Haha
TGI for lunch and pizza for dinner. Wow. Just wow.
And this is just the food and drink she's actually showing. I bet there's loads of other crap too. Enjoy having the bed to yourself Tony I think Emma will be passed out on the bog.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I want to know if they ordered one small pizza so Tony could have his own and Emma could have one slice. I bet they didn’t! I think the box looks more of their medium size. I want to see what they ordered in full especially since they already ate out today!
I’m planning a Papa Johns pizza night tomorrow and I’ll have my usual shredded wheat or weetabix in the morning and a small sandwich or salad for lunch as I know there’ll be a huge amount of calories and fat in the pizza in the evening. Saturday’s meals will still be smaller than usual to compensate. I certainly won’t be eating out and having a takeaway in the same weekend let alone the same day!

Reactions: 10
Note the passive aggressive “yes I eat pizza just a small slice I’m on my holidays” your gonna be dumping tonight! Hi Emma we know you read here😂

No Emma, YOU SHOULDN'T BE EATING PIZZA, TGI FRIDAYS AND ALL THE OTHER CRAP YOU ATE TODAY. When is it going to get through your head that you can’t eat it anymore no matter how much you want to. 10k is a life changing amount of money, and you have wasted it, you stupid stupid woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
GUYS! GUYS! It's okay! The diet starts on Monday!

Wow. Just wow. Her complete lack of self-awareness is breath-taking. She's going to follow a diet for 5 days after having a blowout weekend. I bet she doesn't lose weight this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
GUYS! GUYS! It's okay! The diet starts on Monday!

Wow. Just wow. Her complete lack of self-awareness is breath-taking. She's going to follow a diet for 5 days after having a blowout weekend. I bet she doesn't lose weight this week.
I’m still not sure how she’s not rapidly losing weight. You burn off 2000 calories a day just being alive. Even with those chicken things and a slice of pizza you are going to be in a big calorie deficit?

I cannot get my head around any of it.
The fact she's having a day 'off' a day off from what exactly?

And then the food! She's absolutley addicted still and really needs to address it ASAP

What a waste of 10k 😱 I'm flabbergasted

If they enjoy food and make a lot of money then why don’t they go to nice restaurants and get fish and vegetables, nice salads etc. They don’t have to not eat out, the places they eat out at are just fast food though

Reactions: 17
I’m still not sure how she’s not rapidly losing weight. You burn off 2000 calories a day just being alive. Even with those chicken things and a slice of pizza you are going to be in a big calorie deficit?
Everyone's basal metabolic rate is different and it can be as little as 1,000 to just keep you alive if you're quite sedentary....which she is, I doubt she's ever in a deficit.

Reactions: 8
I’m certain what she shows is not what she only eats. She’s said her slider food is crisps and she doesn’t have the same reaction (dumping) when eating chocolate/sweets as other wls people do. She knows this but other than that choc bar she bought after her cancer disagnosis and some sweets someone spotted in her bag in her stories a while back, we’ve not seen her eat any of this have we? I expect she snacks on these type of foods in between meals!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.