Emma Drew #10 Dresses unzipped, Tony's whipped.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Boostar_ for the winning thread title suggestion of

Emma Drew #10: Dresses unzipped, Tony's whipped, massive gunt and still a...

Cannot believe we are on number 10! Can still remember when we were debating even getting past number 5, but i'm so glad we saw through her and carried on.

To recap
  • She wants a hamster named after food.
  • She did a weight loss live in which the other person was doing a lot better than her.
  • Wore the wrap dress out to dinner and looked like a stuffed sausage.
  • She was caught badly photo shopping herself in the garden (shadows don't lie!)
  • Has Disney P0rn as a screensaver.
  • She used the word "touches" :sick:
  • Spent £12 to buy her cat some glasses.
  • That school picture...
  • Selling manky clothes.
  • And started a tiktok.
She really is the gift that keeps on giving.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't think I can bare to see another picture of her bloody cats, nobody follows you for cat pics emma 😩

Reactions: 6
Thanks to @Boostar_ for the winning thread title suggestion of

Emma Drew #10: Dresses unzipped, Tony's whipped, massive gunt and still a...

Cannot believe we are on number 10! Can still remember when we were debating even getting past number 5, but i'm so glad we saw through her and carried on.

To recap
  • She wants a hamster named after food.
  • She did a weight loss live in which the other person was doing a lot better than her.
  • Wore the wrap dress out to dinner and looked like a stuffed sausage.
  • She was caught badly photo shopping herself in the garden (shadows don't lie!)
  • Has Disney P0rn as a screensaver.
  • She used the word "touches" :sick:
  • Spent £12 to buy her cat some glasses.
  • That school picture...
  • Selling manky clothes.
  • And started a tiktok.
She really is the gift that keeps on giving.
And I forgot... spent £70 on Disney tableware! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
'Having a day off' was that not yesterday? And the day before? And the day before that...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Screenshot 2020-07-23 at 10.20.24.png

I cringed myself watching those videos and I thought omg she looks just as fat as before the surgery. Her chin is enormous..definitely not like the 'after' pics she keeps posting

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What is she having a day off from exactly? She's so goddamn lazy. Maybe she should take this day to consult some dentists I'm so tired of her gappy gappy teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I had to go look at this haircut. My God go to the bleeping hairdressers, money must be tight.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine buying £70 disney plates and an apple watch and then days later cutting your own hair :ROFLMAO:
She’s probably attempting to show her frugal / thrifty side to be on brand. I’m sure it is all part of boss babe Emma’s business plan and not the fact she resents having to spend money on anything that isn’t unnecessary and/or cheap tat

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.