Emma Drew #10 Dresses unzipped, Tony's whipped.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this supposed to be the same dress??
You got me all confused there. I hadn’t noticed one was spotty and one wasn’t. However on very close inspection I think the dress is inside out when it’s on the hanger so you can’t see the spots.

Reactions: 3
You got me all confused there. I hadn’t noticed one was spotty and one wasn’t. However on very close inspection I think the dress is inside out when it’s on the hanger so you can’t see the spots.
Why would one post it inside out?!? I just don’t get it

Reactions: 2
Why would one post it inside out?!? I just don’t get it
She’s not exactly known for storing her clothes in the nicest ways. They’re normally thrown all over the bed covered in cat hair. So inside out on a coat hanger is an improvement.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is Emma just posting on her grid about her hotel stay now? Is she after a free night from the hotel or something? Also, she’s “not sure <she’s> ready to brave further afield just yet” but seems to have been in every shop, cafe, Costa and restaurant in the land. Does she really believe the lies she spouts? Or does she just hope no one else remembers what she’s previously posted?
She’s got me baffled with her ‘I’m not ready to venture further’. I’m not high risk and I’ve been out for one pub lunch with my boyfriend. I don’t understand why you’d want to go out shopping 5 days a week before the pandemic let alone during. There’s nothing in the world I couldn’t get online if I absolutely needed it, I have zero intentions of aimlessly wondering round shops because I have a monthly budget I ‘HAVE’ to spend.

Reactions: 14
She’s got me baffled with her ‘I’m not ready to venture further’. I’m not high risk and I’ve been out for one pub lunch with my boyfriend. I don’t understand why you’d want to go out shopping 5 days a week before the pandemic let alone during. There’s nothing in the world I couldn’t get online if I absolutely needed it, I have zero intentions of aimlessly wondering round shops because I have a monthly budget I ‘HAVE’ to spend.
I’m with you! I’ve only been in four shops since lockdown started. I’ve had everything delivered that we’ve needed and anything we’ve simply wanted has waited and we’ve realised it’s not been important to spend money on. My husband has been out for drinks with his friends once and I’ve been to the hairdressers once. And that’s it. We value our health and our family and certainly aren’t rushing out in to the middle of a pandemic to potentially bring the virus back home with us. Yes the economy needs a boost but to me, my priority is my health, the health of my family and my wider community. It certainly isn’t half price ice drinks at Costa, fried halloumi, new clothes (in 3 sizes too small) and coat hangers or whatever other random tit Emma sees the need to buy.

Reactions: 10
I’m with you! I’ve only been in four shops since lockdown started. I’ve had everything delivered that we’ve needed and anything we’ve simply wanted has waited and we’ve realised it’s not been important to spend money on. My husband has been out for drinks with his friends once and I’ve been to the hairdressers once. And that’s it. We value our health and our family and certainly aren’t rushing out in to the middle of a pandemic to potentially bring the virus back home with us. Yes the economy needs a boost but to me, my priority is my health, the health of my family and my wider community. It certainly isn’t half price ice drinks at Costa, fried halloumi, new clothes (in 3 sizes too small) and coat hangers or whatever other random tit Emma sees the need to buy.

It's all bullshit anyway- she'll be off to Disney the minute she can.

Reactions: 7
Thank duck for that. I wouldn't wish the pain I experienced from wearing inadequate footwear, or that my friend did (the reattaching her Achilles) on anybody.

It's definitely her apron. Mine looks similar from above (I'm a 22 because of the loose skin - and fat - carried on my front) - what they do during weightloss is that they 'deflate' and get softer/saggier once there isn't so much fat holding them up and making them solid. The best thing to do is go for high waisted things that support it gently and keep going, as the softening makes it easier to squish around waistbands but the clothes still look like tit, as it has to go somewhere.

I would prefer it if Gunt wasn't used to describe it, to be honest. The important thing from being in the gym is that you are there and you keep going - being there first thing in the morning is a brilliant idea if it's possible, as it's quieter and you're all wide awake and set up for the day with the endorphin rush. Keeping going though, is the key, especially if you're thinking 'Ugh, I don't want to'. Tell yourself 'I'll go for ten minutes', get on your first machine for a gentle warm up. 'I'll do another ten minutes' when it still feels a slog, 'I'll just do arms' - and before you know it, you've been in there an hour and it feels really good. Four weeks and you'll see a difference, four months and it's a consistent habit you don't want to miss.

I'd definitely avoid all the American style food stuff, though. It's designed to be soft, soggy and slippery so you can get more of it down. Which is a really unhealthy way to eat even if you aren't trying to lose weight or had WLS and is the reason why Americans have such high rates of supermorbid obesity. You need to reeducate your palate for flavours and textures as well as ensure you have the vitamins, nutrients and minerals you need. Staying with foods that have been designed to grease their way down in large quantities is an awful idea.
I took the gunt thing from the title of the thread so your issue is probably with whoever suggested that not me. Personally I’d never heard it before Emma’s thread. If you’d prefer me to call it an apron that’s fine I can do that. I a big girl too, I have a belly, it doesn’t hang down by my knees like Emma’s but it’s there. The major difference is I’m not ‘influencing’ anyone into believing I’m a size 16 or even 14 or a Ted Baker 5 - which a couple of pages everyone on here was boohooing about because it *triggered* them.

Sure Emma lives in fantasy land but hun so do you if you think that schedule is reasonable 😂😴 toddlers means I need my bed until 7:30!
Emma is childless. As am I.

Reactions: 4
New thread

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.