Emma Drew #10 Dresses unzipped, Tony's whipped.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I called it! Tgi fridays!
Your hand is laying on top of your stomach there dear.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think it's really weird for a couple with a house of their own and no children to go away for a random night in a nearby hotel (probably 30 mins drive away). It's not like they do anything in the vicinity apart from shopping and eating.

Reactions: 27
I think it's really weird for a couple with a house of their own and no children to go away for a random night in a nearby hotel (probably 30 mins drive away). It's not like they do anything in the vicinity apart from shopping and eating.
So she didn’t pay for a hairdresser. But she’ll go and pay to stay in a hotel in her actual town? Makes perfect sense.

this is my problem with Emma. Are you a 100k a year boss babe who’s living a luxurious life of eating out and staying in hotels and buying nice things (because fair enough if you’ve earnt it nothing wrong with spending it)

or are you frugal and cutting your own hair, buying yellow ticket food and not changing your bedding for a month to save money on wash powder.

she’s just a contradiction of herself and her ‘brand’ is so confusing

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'd want a break from their stinking bed sheets and pancake pillows too. I bet the whole of their "break" is planned around meals

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So she didn’t pay for a hairdresser. But she’ll go and pay to stay in a hotel in her actual town? Makes perfect sense.

this is my problem with Emma. Are you a 100k a year boss babe who’s living a luxurious life of eating out and staying in hotels and buying nice things (because fair enough if you’ve earnt it nothing wrong with spending it)

or are you frugal and cutting your own hair, buying yellow ticket food and not changing your bedding for a month to save money on wash powder.

she’s just a contradiction of herself and her ‘brand’ is so confusing
She contradicts herself so much! And I find it baffling what she chooses to save money on (cutting her hair) vs what she spends her money on (sunglasses for the cat)! And when she says they’ve got a drop in income and have to cut back but then a few days later she’s on a shopping spree!

I often wonder what these business coaches she pays for say! It doesn’t make them look very good!

Reactions: 12
I'd want a break from their stinking bed sheets and pancake pillows too. I bet the whole of their "break" is planned around meals
That's what I thought. An excuse to eat out for three or more meals.

Clean your house, change your sheets, save £50-100.

Reactions: 12
:sick: can you please stop taking pictures of your bed please, it's vile.

Oohh we can expect more food and tat pictures, can't wait 😐

Reactions: 6
“I help you Make money, save money, and live the life you want” I’m sorry but if that involves cutting my own hair, painting my furniture to look worse than before and shopping in the yellow section I think I’ll pass. They have gone “away” to sit and watch TV. Get a frigging TV licence for the £12 a month or whatever it is like the rest of us and stop being a tight arse.
There is absolutely NOTHING Inspirational about this life she leads. Lydia Millen might be as annoying but atleast she has an inspiring house which actually makes me want to save money so I can buy nice things instead of thinking I need to go to the local Tesco’s at 11:30 at night to buy a pizza for 20p.
She should take 10 mins to watch someone like Sophie Shohet and actually see a “boss babe” as she likes to put it, someone who has actually built a business and does well for themselves.
Watching your ugly cats is not content. We don’t give a duck.
Rant over.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Now ordering Papa Johns pizza for dinner. Honestly she is trolling us now. What a bloody waste of £10k!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.