Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crispeater2000

Long time lurker but I just have to say this woman is an absolute minge! She had me completely fooled and I was utterly sucked in by the whole cancer diagnosis and even posted on the video supporting her but what struck me was she had all these people commenting messages of support and sharing their own situations (myself included) and she didn't even acknowledge them, not a single one. A lady had been given a terminal diagnosis and despite having had this unthinkable news still sent support and this self absorbed, narcissistic boss babe didn't even have the decency to fuckin reply. The fact that the pair of them have thrown out the cancer thing to garner support over the last couple of days has made sooooo angry. I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone but go and sit in your size 16 arse in a chemo unit and see the reality of it you absolute attention seeking twat. My husband has spent the last 2yrs battling cancer and you know what we've never put a wish list on Amazon and we certainly haven't paid 10k off our mortgage because we have literally been using every ounce of strength to get through this hideous time. You and your moronic husband make me sick to my stomach and I'm ashamed I was ever sucked in by you.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
Right Tony and Emma, this is specifically for you so get comfy and listen up...

1) No one here dislikes the fact that Emma is losing weight, in fact every single person here applauds her for doing it and we all want her to do well! She’s taking her health into her own hands and that’s amazing. Whatever method she chooses to use, she is supported to do it in order to reach her goals of losing weight and getting healthy - everyone here agrees. What isn’t liked here is the cheating on the rules set by her WLS surgeon and even Emma herself but then making excuses and getting annoyed that she hasn’t achieved well.

2) Clothes - no one wants to see Emma walking around in clothes that don’t look good on her and would encourage people to stare and make her feel embarrassed. There have been lots of suggestions here about what would make Emma look good and would flatter her shape. I know that I have always given positive comments when Emma has found flattering clothes so there are things out there that Emma would feel great in all while looking great too. Also, if Emma admits that “some items like the Ted Baker need a little more lost to look really nice” then why wear them now? Why not wait until she really fits well into them and look and feel fabulous. We’ll all be the first to admit how good she looks when she wears clothes that fit and flatter. But when she squeezes herself into clothes that are 2/3/4/5 sizes too small then she is doing herself no favours. If a real life friend wore clothes that fit like Emma’s do, I would be telling them that a bigger size would be better to support them in feeling good.

3) As far as I know, not one person here would make fun of a fat person in a gym! I know many of us are overweight ourselves as we have said on many threads so completely sympathise with the struggles of being bigger and the difficulties that come with it.

4) The only reason Emma gets mocked so badly on here is because she brings it on herself. She tells lies, she cheats and she breaks rules she sets for herself after making a huge song and dance about setting them. Nothing with Emma ever adds up and people on here call her out on the blatant lies and stories that just don’t add up. Emma puts her entire life online and therefore must expect feedback both negatively and positively for it. Too many people enable Emma’s unhealthy habits and if comments on here help Emma realise her negative ways or help her be accountable for her own actions then surely that’s a positive thing? If the internet and it’s users have such a negative impact on Emma then she needs to leave it and go back to living in the real world.

Right, rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

LucyLu2

I've stayed quite on here until now as talking about people's physical appearance makes me feel a bit uncomfortable to be honest. Yet there is just so much with Emma that I don't think I can keep quiet any more. So many questions that I want answered.

What really happened with the WLS? Did you get no after-care at all? Did no one talk to you before hand about your problems with food? Were you really diagnosed with Cancer? Because if you were why did you not follow the Drs advice at all during lockdown? Why didn't you go out for walks when you could? Were you really on the vulnerable list during lockdown? If so, why do you now think the risk has vanished so that you were in the shops again as soon as they opened? Why are you going and working in Costa when you have a massive house to work in and you're supposedly struggle to drink anything. Or at least some days you say that. What happened with the Christmas shop that you bought? What happened with buying The Mini Millionaire's site? Assuming that was the business that you bough earlier this year. Certainly all the evidence pointed to that. Why were you saying that you were so worried about income at the start of lockdown yet now you've been on a spending spree with Apple watches etc etc? Where did you diversify your business to make it work in lockdown, if that's what you did? What happened with you and KatyKicker? Because I'm damn sure something did as you've both been acting all strange since then and there are so many digs from her to you. Do you still consider yourself a money/ thrifty blogger? Because you sure as hell don't give off that vibe any more and I'm all confused.

I used to like Emma. I really really did. I was a huge fan of From Aldi to Harrods. She had aspiration to make herself better and really was trying to get the most from what she had. I even paid for a couple of her early courses and they helped me make some money at home whilst my kids were little. Now though I just don't see her trying to save money at all. Instead she's just always spending it. Like it's going out of fashion some days. And she seems to spend it on tat for her cats so bloody often. If someone is going to make their money online through helping others to be thrifty they either need to continue to do so or say that they're stopping and call it a day. I don't really give a toss about her weight or physical appearance that much, just what she claims to be an expert in.

I'll go back to reading all your posts with tea and popcorn now. Bye.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
“When we go away”. You’re down the road in a Travelodge making the most of two nights for the price of one

I’m sure they’re swingers

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

Boostar_

So. Many. Mixed. Messages.

1. Believes her eating is fine/goes on pouch reset diet/plans a sugar filled drink in Costa as a treat
2. Worried about how pandemic will impact business/Spends spends spends/Continues to outsource work when they don't do anything
3. Stops mortgage over-repayments because of uncertainty around income/Overpays £10k since December
4. Wants followers to hold her accountable/doesn't like being held accountable
5. Tries to curb emotional spending by planned spends/buys a Ted Baker dress
6. Makes a big deal about going privately for WLS/Won't pay her share of tax and gets her diabetes (and "cancer") treatment on NHS
7. Did so much research on WLS/Didn't know she could stretch her pouch and has not one clue about nutrition despite all the Tonic aftercare
8. Says she's a size 16/Currently wears 20-22 clothes

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
Oh it’s not often that Emma gets me really irate but she has totally got me there tonight! She’s spent the day faffing around sorting out her phone (that didn’t even need fixing in the first place) and now claims she hasn’t any spoons left for anything else. If you haven’t heard of the spoon theory, it’s a way of helping people with chronic illnesses cope with day to day life by spacing out their energy. You start with so many spoons every day and each activity takes away different amounts of spoons. It’s not a way for fat, lazy arsed moaners to have an excuse for doing nothing! I have a chronic illness that leaves me bed bound and unable to move with genuine fatigue, well beyond a “nope day”. How dare she make out like she has a chronic illness and use a coping mechanism designed for people with genuine life debilitating conditions!! On days that I run out of spoons I’m in a pitch black room because even the light hurts and I’m asleep for hours and hours till my body has enough energy to even sit up. That’s what having no spoons left means Emma, it’s certainly not making cheese & crackers for dinner or watching shit on TikTok - that’s called being bone bloody idle!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Boostar_

Thank you all for your kind welcome and responses. I don't in anyway want to appear to be using my situation but it is my situation that prompted my anger....if that makes sense in any way. She really is a truly pathetic individual...and the TB dress looks utterly ridiculous. I can fit into a size 8 dress but that doesn't make me a size 8, it just makes me a size 14 squeezed into an 8. Just own your size, your real size and people would have a lot more respect for you.
I think a few of us have been pretty triggered by her insisting she's a size 14/16. She stages her mirror selfies pretty well but you can see her true size in videos and candid snaps from Tony (i.e. things that she's not 'shopped). The dresses that she wore before her WLS, the skin tight ones, actually got thrown away/sold/given away as soon as they actually fitted her. She seems to believe that all clothing should be that tight which is an issue since she keeps choosing figure skimming dresses that are too small then crams herself into them. She really needs something fitted on top and flowing at the bottom or a wrap dress in the right size. You can't fault her confidence but I do wonder what looks she got wandering around Cambridge in a sausageskin with her baps on display. Does she not seen other people looking at her or does she convince herself that they are all jealous?

The cancer thing has more holes in it than a sieve. We intended to end the threads after she shared her diagnosis but so many things didn't make sense. Imagine sharing your wishlist with your followers to encourage them to buy something to cheer you up while you were overpaying your mortgage by £10k, had just dropped another £10k on WLS and would, a couple of months later, buy a new Apple watch, Apple computer, hot tub and a FUCKING Christmas shop. I honestly don't know if she's an actual scammer or just someone who doesn't understand that she's not the centre of the universe. Or both.

Reactions: 35

Kam2243

Ewwwww imagine the stench in their house from popcorn shrimp being in the cupboard for a week. 🤢🤢🤢🤢 it’s not funny Emma it’s absolutely disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 33