Emirati men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Younger girls are easier to be manipulated.
They are naive. Don't have real life experiences yet. And
it's ok and I would be surprised if he went to. lol I'm just trying to be optimistic about him being a good leader.
I'm surprised Hamadan's English is so bad. I saw a video of him trying to speak it and he was struggling to form one basic sentence together. He goes to London so often you would think its better. He's also the next king, so you'd expect more
With all the money he has, he needs to speak perfect english, and 2 more languages at least.

Reactions: 4
it's ok and I would be surprised if he went to. lol I'm just trying to be optimistic about him being a good leader.
I'm surprised Hamadan's English is so bad. I saw a video of him trying to speak it and he was struggling to form one basic sentence together. He goes to London so often you would think its better. He's also the next king, so you'd expect more
Oh ok then!! 😁😁

So you are really very optimistic lollll. He has little diplomatic skills, no training, money really opens many doors!! I would expect more from all of them, but I am surprised more every day!!

Younger girls are easier to be manipulated.
They are naive. Don't have real life experiences yet. And

With all the money he has, he needs to speak perfect english, and 2 more languages at least.
If he can speak a complete sentence in English without the help of someone, it's already a very big advance!! LOLL

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ladies Im amazed how much info you have on these men 👏 where are you getting all this info from? Gossip sites? Word of mouth? I want to know more lol

Reactions: 1
Ladies Im amazed how much info you have on these men 👏 where are you getting all this info from? Gossip sites? Word of mouth? I want to know more lol
I take the information from both of the things you said, I get teas from other blogs and sites from trusted sources and I also get the information from people close to me.

Reactions: 2
Ahhh girllll pleaseeee, take off the pink sunglasses, you are wearing and see REALITY! 👀 Sheikh Hamdan started writing poems for beloved and longing waaaayyy before 2015. A woman in her middle 30's? FOR HAMDAN? 🤣 Naaah only young ones are desired.
And do you think he writes poems, for just one woman? That's so naive!
If he started writing poems long time ago, then isn’t these poems are for his wife Shaikha Saeed? I don’t think he has a love interest in his life and he is just like as others, there’s something definitely odd here

Crown prince of jorden is going to marry in summer next year
I don’t think their marriage it’s going to last, let’s wait and see

Crown prince of jorden is going to marry in summer next year
The marriage is arranged and by image, I guess it will last two years.

If he started writing poems long time ago, then isn’t these poems are for his wife Shaikha Saeed? I don’t think he has a love interest in his life and he is just like as others, there’s something definitely odd here

I don’t think their marriage it’s going to last, let’s wait and see
No, the poems are not for Sheikha Saeed!! No, just no!! You may not think so, but he is!! There's nothing strange here, there's a truth you don't want to see.

Last edited:
Why do you guys think the marriage won't last between Jordan CP and that Saudi girl? I said before they have zero chemistry, but since they both agreed to get married I figured there must be other reasons overriding the obvious lack of passion. Parents are involved so it will be hard to pull out of it. Rania looks a bit too excited, I suspect the girl's family must be very rich.

Why do you guys think the marriage won't last between Jordan CP and that Saudi girl? I said before they have zero chemistry, but since they both agreed to get married I figured there must be other reasons overriding the obvious lack of passion. Parents are involved so it will be hard to pull out of it. Rania looks a bit too excited, I suspect the girl's family must be very rich.
I don't know, I just don't think the marriage will last long. It seems that they agreed to get married just to strengthen ties to their country/family. Her family has more money than his family, Rania's excitement must be why LOL

I just saw a photo of Sheikh Khalifa Bin Hamad at Hamad International Airport in Doha!! He's still as handsome as ever!!

Last edited:
This is an arranged marriage, so I don’t see any sparks between the couple as how usually couples do who are married for love and it seems kind of forced, to be honest. Wasn’t he in love with someone from his University days or that’s just another rumors?

This is an arranged marriage, so I don’t see any sparks between the couple as how usually couples do who are married for love and it seems kind of forced, to be honest. Wasn’t he in love with someone from his University days or that’s just another rumors?
There are rumors of that and of him also being a hard partyer, I believe both!

Queen Rania dissapointed me. She really loves money. I heard that the bride's family is super rich. That's why she is so happy about her son's arranged wedding. And actually people in Jordan don't like the royals.
The country and its people are poor, the royals don't do tit, to help them.

Queen Rania dissapointed me. She really loves money. I heard that the bride's family is super rich. That's why she is so happy about her son's arranged wedding. And actually people in Jordan don't like the royals.
The country and its people are poor, the royals don't do tit, to help them.
They all love money, especially her because she hasn't had much in her life. Yes, Iman's fiancé's family is also very rich from what I've heard. I understand they don't like royalty, they are rotten!! They don't and won't, they only care about themselves.

Mohammed Bin Salman was appointed Prime Minister by King Salman (perhaps by himself)!! What did you think of it??

Yesterday was Maryam 1's daughter Fatima's birthday and I don't think any of her sisters, daughters of Sheikha Hind publicly congratulated her daughter. If they had, I would remember, I'm sure of it. The only daughters of Sheikh Mo who congratulated were Manal, Latifa 1 and Maitha, Maktoum's wife, also liked the post. Maryam 1's mom liked the photo she posted on Instagram, I honestly feel so sorry for her, really sorry.

He will be king , so it's a gift for mbs's 37th birthday.
MBS is already king, just need the official coronation. But other than that, everyone knows that King Salman hasn't been king for years.

Yesterday was Maryam 1's daughter Fatima's birthday and I don't think any of her sisters, daughters of Sheikha Hind publicly congratulated her daughter. If they had, I would remember, I'm sure of it. The only daughters of Sheikh Mo who congratulated were Manal, Latifa 1 and Maitha, Maktoum's wife, also liked the post. Maryam 1's mom liked the photo she posted on Instagram, I honestly feel so sorry for her, really sorry.

MBS is already king, just need the official coronation. But other than that, everyone knows that King Salman hasn't been king for years.
What's Maryam 1st insta? There's so many Maryam Al Maktoum's I lost track. Is she Mansour's sister?

What's Maryam 1st insta? There's so many Maryam Al Maktoum's I lost track. Is she Mansour's sister?
There are only two Maryam Al Maktoum daughters of Sheikh Mo, this Maryam I'm talking about is the daughter of Sheikh Mo and Pauline Abi Rached. Yes, she is Mansoor's sister. @/maryam_mrm

I forgot to mention that it's quite a coincidence that Maryam 1's daughter and Maryam 2's son have almost the same birthday, and that everyone wished Maryam 2's son a happy birthday!

Bloomberg published an article about faz3 and manktoum
It's obvious maktoum will run dubai after sheikh Mohammed passes away
I don’t feel like that Hamdan will become the next ruler of Dubai, I think it’s going to be Maktoum too. I hope things turn out to be this way. iA

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.