Emirati men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

#new what amazing surprise!
Jordan's Prince Hassan bin Talal and Princess Haya bint Hussein stand next to flowers covering the ground at Windsor Castle in Windsor, Britain, September 19, 2022 on the day of the state funeral and burial of Britain's Queen Elizabeth II.

Reactions: 3
Sheikh Hamdan in relationship? He have women in every city, in every country.
He falls in love fast, changes women faster.
And I dont know if its really love, or just lust.
He just likes sex.
I mean, a typical Sheikh's "dating", having women everywhere is normal for them and they are used to it.

His falling in love quickly is an indication of emotional dependence, and his tiring quickly is an indication that he is a traditional Sheikh. I'm emotionally dependent on any man who pays attention to me, whether he cares about me or not, I don't think that's the case for him, Hamdam likes to feel in control with women, he's very toxic. It can be love and it can also be lust, as I said, I have emotional dependence, my dependence doesn't stop me from liking other people when I'm being dependent on a person, in his case it can be love and lust at the same time. I can be emotionally dependent on several people at the same time, either because of the attraction I feel (physical and sexual), or the attention that a man gives me. But being emotionally dependent on one or more people at the same time doesn't stop me from getting tired of people quickly and also from feeling like having sex with other people, this is normal for me, and it's also normal for him, but no It's normal for other people. Hamdan is a born womanizer, but he's also an emotional addict, and that doesn't stop him at all.

Maybe it also happens to me sometimes.

#new what amazing surprise!
Jordan's Prince Hassan bin Talal and Princess Haya bint Hussein stand next to flowers covering the ground at Windsor Castle in Windsor, Britain, September 19, 2022 on the day of the state funeral and burial of Britain's Queen Elizabeth II.
First time I see her leaving home after the divorce.

Reactions: 2
Tamim was at the leaders' meeting at the UN today, he was as handsome as ever and gave an impeccable speech. My leader was the first to introduce himself, I don't know when Tamim introduced himself.

Tamim was at the leaders' meeting at the UN today, he was as handsome as ever and gave an impeccable speech. My leader was the first to introduce himself, I don't know when Tamim introduced himself.
Is there any video somewhere?

Is this the new car that Uncle Saeed gave Angelika? Or the Bentley before that
She changed her car at least twice, before she had a car the same color as she has now, then she changed it to a white color Bentley, and now she changed it to an orange color Bentley. It is very unlikely that Uncle Saeed bought it, the cars are for sure rented!!

OFF: I logged into her instagram account to check what you said and saw that, Haya Bint Mohammed, Sheikh Mo's unofficial daughter follows her.

Is there any video somewhere?
On @/q6rpic you have the video!

Reactions: 1
What brand of car is Angelika posted yesterday

Looks like Uncle took his Sugar Baby to meet his royal relatives, so Haya Bint Mohammed knows her

Last edited:
What brand of car is Angelika posted yesterday

Looks like Uncle took his Sugar Baby to meet his royal relatives, so Haya Bint Mohammed knows her
The car is a Bentley.

Totally unlikely and impossible that he would have done this, it could be that Haya follows Angelika out of sheer convenience, but surely Saeed didn't introduce Angelika to her family members.

I was reading some articles about MBS and its diseases, there they basically said what; MBS has a personality described as "very anxious and disturbed, plus he gets mental breakdown and is obsessed with the fear of being killed/poisoned". And that on at least one occasion, MBS refused to drink plastic bottled water for fear of being killed, and demanded that the waters that were given to him be placed in glass bottles equipped for him personally. Some people also say that MBS suffers from paranoia and narcissism disorder, and some Saudi sources said that MBS suffers from dermatophagia. Others say that MBS also suffer from impulse control and some obsessive-compulsive disorders. MBS has tourette, epilepsy and another mental illness, he was already treated in Germany for these illnesses as a child. MBS is also often said to have an aggressive personality, with reports of him destroying offices, palaces, and even beating his wife.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Hello guys, I’m new member here. I just found out that Hamadan’s closet friend badr272 on Instagram started following his wife Shaikha Saeed and now it’s about time he’ll most likely will follow her too. What do you guys think about this?

*Hamdan's

Hello guys, I’m new member here. I just found out that Hamadan’s closet friend badr272 on Instagram started following his wife Shaikha Saeed and now it’s about time he’ll most likely will follow her too. What do you guys think about this?

*Hamdan's
Wow I dont think, Sheikh Hamdan will ever follow his wife. He is all about, this bachelor image. Even though he is married with 2 women and have kids. 😂 And his crazy fans, will get MENTAL if he starts to follow Shaikha on instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow I dont think, Sheikh Hamdan will ever follow his wife. He is all about, this bachelor image. Even though he is married with 2 women and have kids. 😂 And his crazy fans, will get MENTAL if he starts to follow Shaikha on instagram.
I don't think he has 2 wives, these are just rumours invented by some unknown fans on social media. His only wife is Shaikha Saeed at the moment and she's probably the mother of twins too as it states by khaleejtimes' article. I just don't buy those 3rd party sources whatsoever, but we'll see soon about it when it does. Only time will tell. ;)

Last edited:
I don't think he has 2 wives, these are just rumours invented by some unknown fans on social media. His only wife is Shaikha Saeed at the moment and she's probably the mother of twins too as it states by khaleejtimes' article, I just don't buy those 3rd party sources whatsoever and we'll see soon about it when it does. Only time will tell. ;)
The second wife, was confirmed, by most of the arab sites. And no one, from the Al Maktoum family, congratulated Shaikha, on giving birth.Sheikh Hamdan even deletes, her comments, under his instagram photos. 😅

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I don't think he has 2 wives, these are just rumours invented by some unknown fans on social media. His only wife is Shaikha Saeed at the moment and she's probably the mother of twins too as it states by khaleejtimes' article. I just don't buy those 3rd party sources whatsoever, but we'll see soon about it when it does. Only time will tell. ;)
They don't name kids after their parents. She is not the mother for sure.

The second wife, was confirmed, by most of the arab sites. And no one, from the Al Maktoum family, congratulated Shaikha, on giving birth.Sheikh Hamdan even deletes, her comments, under his instagram photos. 😅
OMG...really? This is so cold. She was probably just posting hearts or some cute little stuff like that, as they all do. Poor girl.

OMG...really? This is so cold. She was probably just posting hearts or some cute little stuff like that, as they all do. Poor girl.
Yes. Sheikha posted a♥ under some photo of Sheikh Hamdan, and he deleted it in seconds. Savage! 😂 And this isn't the first time he does that.

• Wow
  • Haha
This isn’t his daughter’s full name, wasn’t it Sheikha Hind or something? I clearly remember when he posted the picture of the feet with blue / pink colour, he attached the name Hind & Rashid, but he deleted it after few second on his story and changed the name to Sheikha? I wonder why is that

*Hamdan's
No, he will probably never follow her, either on social media or in real life. Hamdan doesn't like Sheikha Saeed, his family doesn't like her either, their marriage is a lost cause.

Really, the picture is Hamdan is about "being single" and things that encompass it. Hamdan will never stop pretending to be single on Instagram, his fame and image depend on it. And yes again, fans won't accept if he starts following Sheikha on Instagram, they think he belongs to them.

It's obvious he has two wives, maybe even more! His only "PUBLIC" wife is Sheikha Saeed, but you know he has another wife, very reliable Arab ig sites said about it, they just didn't disclose the wife's name. And she's not a mother of twins, for God's sake!

Yes, that's really cold!! Hamdan doesn't care about Sheikha and doesn't like her either, I really feel sorry for her. She can be an attention seeker (like him), and can also irritate him and his family at times, but nothing justifies him treating her so badly. He literally treats her like trash, or rather he doesn't treat her like trash, because I think him treating her like trash he would even be a little better with her!!

This isn’t his daughter’s full name, wasn’t it Sheikha Hind or something? I clearly remember when he posted the picture of the feet with blue / pink colour, he attached the name Hind & Rashid, but he deleted it after few second on his story and changed the name to Sheikha? I wonder why is that
The name of Hamdan's daughter is Sheikha Sheikha!! He named it after his favorite sister, Sheikha Shaikha. I don't know what happened, but I don't think he changed his name at the last minute.

I used to follow the wife's insta. I forgot what the name is but some of Hamadan's sisters followed her. I think she has an ok relationship with some of the family members. Her life seems pretty sad. She would just reshare everything Hamdan posted and random quotes.

I used to follow the wife's insta. I forgot what the name is but some of Hamadan's sisters followed her. I think she has an ok relationship with some of the family members. Her life seems pretty sad. She would just reshare everything Hamdan posted and random quotes.
I followed too! Her account was modest, nothing too surprising for the wives of Sheikh's who don't appear publicly. It could be that she has some good relationships with some of her family members, but it has been reported that the sisters can't stand her. Yes, she seems to want to get Hamdan's attention at all costs! This is sad, no one deserves to go through this, especially when their only destiny is to accept it. Yes, her life seems sad, and she seems to have only one purpose and that is for Hamdan to publicly take her as his wife.

+1
Check out the lyrics he posted on instagram
Lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.