Emirati men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is this guy still a CP of Dubai? Serious question. Compare him to other CPs and to his own younger brother.

Can you imagine MBZ posting something like this?😁 No hate, he's living the life, but if I was sheikh Mo my decision would be obvious. What are their PR team doing?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
How is this guy still a CP of Dubai? Serious question. Compare him to other CPs and to his own younger brother.

Can you imagine MBZ posting something like this?😁 No hate, he's living the life, but if I was sheikh Mo my decision would be obvious. What are their PR team doing?
Sheikh Hamdan doesnt have any serious job. He is just a beautiful face, prince charming, who helps with promoting tourism to Dubai. When Sheikh Mo dies, its gonna be a mess. Hamdan is like some instagram diva, how will he rule?

Reactions: 5
What is Sheikha Hind's instagram? I can't find it? Does someone know? /Sheikh Hamdan's mom/

His image is very important to Dubai, simple as that! As long as Hamdan has a reputation as an influencer and a good person on social media, he will remain the PC. And let's face it, this sucks for the real future ruler of Dubai, Maktoum, Hamdan is a paper PC, Maktoum who will be the ruler when Sheikh Mo dies, but Hamdan who will always be portrayed as ruler. Imagining MBZ doing this is so funny LOLL. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Hamdan is living most of his life in hiding, and he's lived too much already, I think it would be a good time for him to stop playing influencer and start being a real politician, this is bleeping embarrassing. He might as well be an influencer and trying to at least pretend to be a politician who cares would be a little less worse. Sheikh Mo is about image, Hamdan is about image, Dubai is about image. Sheikh Mo knows this is embarrassing, but as long as Hamdan is getting positive public attention, Hamdan will remain the PC. They are about image, mainly Dubai. Abu Dhabi not so much, they keep to themselves.

Sheikh Hamdan doesnt have any serious job. He is just a beautiful face, prince charming, who helps with promoting tourism to Dubai. When Sheikh Mo dies, its gonna be a mess. Hamdan is like some instagram diva, how will he rule?
Photoshop is beautiful, it is more or less.

When Sheikh Mo dies, Maktoum will take over from the inside, Hamdan will be the ruler of faxada. Everything will be as it is today, the difference is that Mo will be dead and Hamdan will appear to "ascend" to the throne.

What is Sheikha Hind's instagram? I can't find it? Does someone know? /Sheikh Hamdan's mom/
I don't think she has it, I've looked everywhere too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
His image is very important to Dubai, simple as that! As long as Hamdan has a reputation as an influencer and a good person on social media, he will remain the PC. And let's face it, this sucks for the real future ruler of Dubai, Maktoum, Hamdan is a paper PC, Maktoum who will be the ruler when Sheikh Mo dies, but Hamdan who will always be portrayed as ruler. Imagining MBZ doing this is so funny LOLL. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Hamdan is living most of his life in hiding, and he's lived too much already, I think it would be a good time for him to stop playing influencer and start being a real politician, this is bleeping embarrassing. He might as well be an influencer and trying to at least pretend to be a politician who cares would be a little less worse. Sheikh Mo is about image, Hamdan is about image, Dubai is about image. Sheikh Mo knows this is embarrassing, but as long as Hamdan is getting positive public attention, Hamdan will remain the PC. They are about image, mainly Dubai. Abu Dhabi not so much, they keep to themselves.

Photoshop is beautiful, it is more or less.

When Sheikh Mo dies, Maktoum will take over from the inside, Hamdan will be the ruler of faxada. Everything will be as it is today, the difference is that Mo will be dead and Hamdan will appear to "ascend" to the throne.

I don't think she has it, I've looked everywhere too.
@Janechrist said Sheikha Hind have instagram? And is always posting stuff about Sheikh Rashid?

If Hind had an insta account people would be tagging her everywhere. Some folks confuse her with Mama Noora, their resident nanny.

Reactions: 3
So apparently Sheikh Hamdan was in the US, for a week, bit didn't post, anything on instagram. It was all hush hush. 🀫 From a 100% true source that i know, his latest /beloved/ is american. She is around 21-22.
Im tellin ya....... This guy have a couple of girls in London, a couple in Dubai, a couple in USA / and in every other city and country.
And its bullshit, to call someone beloved, they are just girls who he fucks. Maybe sometimes he haves romantic feelings, but they dont last.

So apparently Sheikh Hamdan was in the US, for a week, bit didn't post, anything on instagram. It was all hush hush. 🀫 From a 100% true source that i know, his latest /beloved/ is american. She is around 21-22.
Im tellin ya....... This guy have a couple of girls in London, a couple in Dubai, a couple in USA / and in every other city and country.
And its bullshit, to call someone beloved, they are just girls who he fucks. Maybe sometimes he haves romantic feelings, but they dont last.
I think this wrong information. If beloved exists, they probably met in 2015 or something. This is when his love poems has started around this year most likely. She could be in her mid 30's from one of the west countries and not in London, 'cause he still longs for her even after him visiting London many times already, but they're still not together. yet That's only I know for so far.

Last edited:
This is most likely wrong information. If beloved exists, they probably met in 2015 and this is when his love poems has started by that year, if I'm not mistaken. She could be in her mid 30's from one of the west countries and not in London, 'cause he still longs for her even after him visiting London many times already and they're still not yet together. That's only I know for now.
Ahhh girllll pleaseeee, take off the pink sunglasses, you are wearing and see REALITY! πŸ‘€ Sheikh Hamdan started writing poems for beloved and longing waaaayyy before 2015. A woman in her middle 30's? FOR HAMDAN? 🀣 Naaah only young ones are desired.
And do you think he writes poems, for just one woman? That's so naive!

Ahhh girllll pleaseeee, take off the pink sunglasses, you are wearing and see REALITY! πŸ‘€ Sheikh Hamdan started writing poems for beloved and longing waaaayyy before 2015. A woman in her middle 30's? FOR HAMDAN? 🀣 Naaah only young ones are desired.
And do you think he writes poems, for just one woman? That's so naive!
His wife is in her 30's too, so what's wrong with being in this age? I don't see anything wrong with this particular age and why would he go for a girl 20 years younger than him? That's so odd.
Yeah, I do think he writes for one. He has an eye for one women only. ;)

@Nare7 Do you might happen to know her background?

Nothing to be expected when it comes to him, in a few months he will change his arsenal and look for other girls, as he always did. 6 girls in 3 cities he visits often, he really is a huge man!! Not to mention the girls from other cities and the prostitutes he sleeps with. His STI is blatant, money really eats into his brain, especially the brains of the girls he sleeps with. It's a compliment for them to think he really loves them, but they know that all this is fleeting, they know that months later all this will end. He likes to duck and play, he's very sad, maybe traumatized. His love doesn't last long, he loves youth, beauty and sex, everything is always temporary when it comes to him.

His wife is in her 30's too, so what's wrong with being in this age? I don't see anything wrong with this particular age and why would he go for a girl 20 years younger than him? That's so odd.
Yeah, I do think he writes for one. He has an eye for only for one women. ;)
Umm... do you really ask why a man will go for a girl 20 years younger? Like are you kidding me? Men are horny as hell, and like sex. Especially with younger girls.
That's why women use a ton of cosmetics, and surgeries, to have a younger appearance.
Why mention his wife age? He doesn't like, or care for her at all.
He has an eye for only one woman❗❓
Girl YOU BROKE MY INTERNETβ—β—β—πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nothing to be expected when it comes to him, in a few months he will change his arsenal and look for other girls, as he always did. 6 girls in 3 cities he visits often, he really is a huge man!! Not to mention the girls from other cities and the prostitutes he sleeps with. His STI is blatant, money really eats into his brain, especially the brains of the girls he sleeps with. It's a compliment for them to think he really loves them, but they know that all this is fleeting, they know that months later all this will end. He likes to duck and play, he's very sad, maybe traumatized. His love doesn't last long, he loves youth, beauty and sex, everything is always temporary when it comes to him.
ON POINT! πŸ‘

I think this wrong information. If beloved exists, they probably met in 2015 or something. This is when his love poems has started around this year most likely. She could be in her mid 30's from one of the west countries and not in London, 'cause he still longs for her even after him visiting London many times already, but they're still not together. yet That's only I know for so far.
Woman, no???? That "they met in 2015" doesn't exist, I highly doubt he would continue with a person he met in 2015, his "love" is fleeting and lasts very little. Woman, he publishes the poems to delight the public, and he doesn't even write them. 30 is too old for him, he prefers girls who have just graduated from the 3rd year of the school year.

Yeah, I do think he writes for one. He has an eye for one women only. ;)

@Nare7 Do you might happen to know her background?
Woman, Sheikha Saeed is only his wife on paper, nothing more. 30-year-old women are too old for him, believe me!! He prefers younger women, it's the law among all Sheikh's. They prefer the newer ones because they have more to offer and are easier to discard.

Umm... do you really ask why a man will go for a girl 20 years younger? Like are you kidding me? Men are horny as hell, and like sex. Especially with younger girls.
That's why women use a ton of cosmetics, and surgeries, to have a younger appearance.
Why mention his wife age? He doesn't like, or care for her at all.
He has an eye for only one woman❗❓
Girl YOU BROKE MY INTERNETβ—β—β—πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Easier MBZ to lose all his power than Hamdan is in love with just one woman, that man belongs to younger women and whores. LOOOOLLLLLL

This topic is very random, here it is 00:20 and there is a person saying that a man who has been with a thousand and one women and who changes the women he is with after 6 or 8 months after "relationship", would be faithful to a woman for 7 years.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It wasn't me who said it, it was mego123, at least as far as I can remember.

Yes, they do that to every member of that family.
no I mentioned the instagram for his 1st wife, sheikha hind is his mother. It was someone else that mentioned Hind's insta, I was as surprised as the rest of you.

He might have come to the US for the UN event, just guessing not too sure

no I mentioned the instagram for his 1st wife, sheikha hind is his mother. It was someone else that mentioned Hind's insta, I was as surprised as the rest of you.

He might have come to the US for the UN event, just guessing not too sure
I thought you were the one who mentioned Sheikha Hind's Instagram, sorry.

I find it totally unlikely that he went to the US for the UN event, totally.

I thought you were the one who mentioned Sheikha Hind's Instagram, sorry.

I find it totally unlikely that he went to the US for the UN event, totally.
it's ok and I would be surprised if he went to. lol I'm just trying to be optimistic about him being a good leader.
I'm surprised Hamadan's English is so bad. I saw a video of him trying to speak it and he was struggling to form one basic sentence together. He goes to London so often you would think its better. He's also the next king, so you'd expect more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.