Emirati men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes thank you girl - continue here!

What I find screwed about emirati men:

1. Backwards - very! They treat women very badly.
2. double standards - to an uncomfortable extreme. They still want multiple virgin wives but will comfortably cheat on them - without protection.
3. They all seem to be looking for very low cost women that they can love. They are fed up of obvious gold diggers even though the only thing they offer is money (no manners, dessert mentality).
4. They don’t have any good tile models
5. Secretive
6. Temper issues - do as I say or I disappear and find someone else fast.
7. Once they have got rid of you (either because you rejected them or they slept with you) they pass your number into other guys - watch out for this. Seems to be a sex ring.
8. They seem to be getting divorced a lot. Even with all the privileges their wives don’t want them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Oh yes thank you girl - continue here!

What I find screwed about emirati men:

1. Backwards - very! They treat women very badly.
2. double standards - to an uncomfortable extreme. They still want multiple virgin wives but will comfortably cheat on them - without protection.
3. They all seem to be looking for very low cost women that they can love. They are fed up of obvious gold diggers even though the only thing they offer is money (no manners, dessert mentality).
4. They don’t have any good tile models
5. Secretive
6. Temper issues - do as I say or I disappear and find someone else fast.
7. Once they have got rid of you (either because you rejected them or they slept with you) they pass your number into other guys - watch out for this. Seems to be a sex ring.
8. They seem to be getting divorced a lot. Even with all the privileges their wives don’t want them.
This is so interesting for me. Do you think other khaleeji men have a similar attitude? I dated a Bahrain guy for a while and there were no major red flags other than that he never took me for dinner in an “Arab” area but I thought this may be because of our age difference? He purported to be divorced but your posts have really opened my eyes.

Reactions: 8
This is so interesting for me. Do you think other khaleeji men have a similar attitude? I dated a Bahrain guy for a while and there were no major red flags other than that he never took me for dinner in an “Arab” area but I thought this may be because of our age difference? He purported to be divorced but your posts have really opened my eyes.
I’m not arab - what’s a khaleeji?

I know it’s common amongst south Asians to not hang out in certain areas but emiratis take it to an extreme.

Its also unusual for men to care so much what other people think. I’m curious as to why they do this?

mine of them kept complaining about how many Muslim women he had slept with, in a degrading way (as in they shouldn’t be sleeping around) yet he was happy to do so.

I have never met such a messed up group of people!

Reactions: 1
Khaleeji is basically means Gulf Arab @Renata
@ksr96 I think Bahraini men tend to be more liberal than the rest. He probably didn’t take you to an Arab spot for dinner because Arabs always go out to dinner and can be very judgemental so if they saw you together that might have made you or him feel uncomfortable. Honestly it’s not good to make stereotypes but tbh most people I’ve know have had bad experiences with Saudi and Emirati men. It might be because their societies are so closed off compared to the rest of the Khaleeji countries...only recently did they start becoming more liberal and open. So for some of the older guys especially it’s hard to let go of what has been ingrained in their old society.

Reactions: 8
The thing is they have money and travel a lot, you would think that would open their mind up.

mum just shocked by the extreme views they have and they think they have a right to see with different women.

I hear there is a lot of divorces - led by the women? The women also are in crisis (less so) and want to travel and are very materialistic. It seems they dump the kids are travel - which the sex driven husbands don’t like. Awful lot.

Reactions: 6
Idek the divorce rates are so high in the Middle East, especially for those who have arranged marriages. I know a lot of Saudi family members who had divorces and it’s usually because of a lack of respect between the couple. The husband cheats, has multiple wives without consulting the first wife then there comes a time that they can’t tolerate each other anymore. I feel bad for the kids involved. And plus it’s a generational thing so I hope parents stop forcing their kids to marry their cousins or whoever else they choose. And yeah @Renata everyone travels but that doesn’t necessarily mean they learn new habits.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Idek the divorce rates are so high in the Middle East, especially for those who have arranged marriages. I know a lot of Saudi family members who had divorces and it’s usually because of a lack of respect between the couple. The husband cheats, has multiple wives without consulting the first wife them there comes a time that they can’t tolerate each other anymore. I feel bad for the kids involved. And plus it’s a generational thing so I hope parents stop forcing their kids to marry their cousins or whoever else they choose. And yeah @Renata everyone travels but that doesn’t necessarily mean they learn new habits.
I don’t think the mentality will change.

it’s very aggressive.

I just don’t like how they think there is nothing wrong with passing you onto their rich mates. Happened a few times.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think the mentality will change.

it’s very aggressive.

I just don’t like how they think there is nothing wrong with passing you onto their rich mates. Happened a few times.
Yeah girl I’m really sorry about your experience. They’re honestly not all like that. Most have double standards, are somewhat misogynistic but won’t actually harm women. Passing girls to other boys is very degrading and kind of like prostitution. Do you feel comfortable telling us what happened to you? Are you from London?

Reactions: 7
I look Moroccan ( they tell me) - I’m not.

they have a thing for Moroccan girls (I think).

I cannot say too much about that guy. I put it down to his lack of education but another guy I met was worse and was educated in the States.

he was tall and around 40 years old. I felt like he was abusing younger girls, by abuse I mean targeting 20 year old very-pretty students or cafe workers. Offering them money and access to his properties and then dumping them if they got attached.

he was cold as ice.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I look Moroccan ( they tell me) - I’m not.

they have a thing for Moroccan girls (I think).

I cannot say too much about that guy. I put it down to his lack of education but another guy I met was worse and was educated in the States.

he was tall and around 40 years old. I felt like he was abusing younger girls, by abuse I mean targeting 20 year old very-pretty students or cafe workers. Offering them money and access to his properties and then dumping them if they got attached.

he was cold as ice.
Yeah Moroccans tend to be over sexualized, kind of what they do to Latinas and other groups of “exotic” women. It’s very unfortunate because I’m sure they do not want to be seen like that. And yea some men go for younger, poorer women to feel power over them. Why do you think some Americans go to the Philippines for example to get with younger more vulnerable women? Anyways was your guy a businessman or something how did he have that many properties abroad?

Reactions: 13
Yeah Moroccans tend to be over sexualized, kind of what they do to Latinas and other groups of “exotic” women. It’s very unfortunate because I’m sure they do not want to be seen like that. And yea some men go for younger, poorer women to feel power over them. Why do you think some Americans go to the Philippines for example to get with younger more vulnerable women? Anyways was your guy a businessman or something how did he have that many properties abroad?
The educated one had family money and had various businesses including a house in Mayfair. He kept telling me how he dated some famous model (cannot recall which one - it wasn’t an obvious one). He also said he would never trust a woman. His longest sugar baby destroyed his belongings after he couldn’t make a trip with her due to work. It was all extreme stuff.

Reactions: 5
Khaleeji is basically means Gulf Arab @Renata
@ksr96 I think Bahraini men tend to be more liberal than the rest. He probably didn’t take you to an Arab spot for dinner because Arabs always go out to dinner and can be very judgemental so if they saw you together that might have made you or him feel uncomfortable. Honestly it’s not good to make stereotypes but tbh most people I’ve know have had bad experiences with Saudi and Emirati men. It might be because their societies are so closed off compared to the rest of the Khaleeji countries...only recently did they start becoming more liberal and open. So for some of the older guys especially it’s hard to let go of what has been ingrained in their old society.
Thank you for this!! I feel a bit better now. He did mention that it was purely so he could relax, maybe I shouldn’t be so cynical retrospectively

Reactions: 5
I’m from the US and dated a Saudi. Big mistake. He was so sweet and charming at first and months later the most controlling person. Toxic, abusive, demanding and felt like he owned my body. I had to take legal action because he wouldn’t let me break up with him and would stalk me. I’m still traumatized from that relationship.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
All, this was created in instagrammers when it's not about instagrammers. Please create threads in the right forum

All, this was created in instagrammers when it's not about instagrammers. Please create threads in the right forum
Could you give me my power back to create a thread. I used to have it and please let us know where this thread should be.

I’m from the US and dated a Saudi. Big mistake. He was so sweet and charming at first and months later the most controlling person. Toxic, abusive, demanding and felt like he owned my body. I had to take legal action because he wouldn’t let me break up with him and would stalk me. I’m still traumatized from that relationship.
Yes - they are over powering, abusive and dark.
Are there any emirati women here that can offer an insight? I would just like to understand them a bit more.

im baffled / intrigued as to why an educated, wealthy man can treat women so badly.

Last edited:
I’m not arab - what’s a khaleeji?

I know it’s common amongst south Asians to not hang out in certain areas but emiratis take it to an extreme.

Its also unusual for men to care so much what other people think. I’m curious as to why they do this?

mine of them kept complaining about how many Muslim women he had slept with, in a degrading way (as in they shouldn’t be sleeping around) yet he was happy to do so.

I have never met such a messed up group of people!
Im sorry that happened to you girl. Most of the time everything they do to foreign girls is left with no consequences. Sadly. Unless you tag them or report them. Most of them are just brainwashed from early age that anyone that isn’t their own (women) are for fun. And their own are not for fun. Thats why they cheat on them everyday.
Thats why we (Saudi girls) stay away from them, even though our culture is very similar.
Ofcourse its bad to generalize, but for the majority.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.