Emirati men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nare7, you're right. It's better girls to see what these sheikhs are like and to see they have dirty laundry too, because too many glamoyrize the desert sheikhs and think that being a sheikh's wife/girlfriend/mistress, it's the ultimate prize ever.
It's not. These sheikhs are the same as any tech millionaire, shady businessman or mafia boss.

Reactions: 4
Guys, let's just wait and see if Hamdan has another kid within next year. The gossip is pretty interesting so I do want to see if it's all true.
I personally don't like the idea of a private thread. having the same few people talk about the royal gossip sounds kind of boring. If someone lies in gossip, the truth is bond to come out, so might as well keep things public.

Reactions: 8
No private threads please. It doesn't add credibility to stories posted on them and people are spamming OG threads with requests to be added.I've seen it on other forums too many times.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.