Emirati men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've heard faz3 seems nice but he really isn't
He's a flashy guy

Who do you think is the genuine one of all sheikh Mohammed sons
He may have been nice in other days, but I don't think he's nice now. He is an Arab man like any other, he assaulted a woman years ago and treats the women he hangs out with like trash!! He also doesn't care about the poorest and most needy, he is total garbage!!

I stand between Majid and Mansoor. While I've heard that Majid that Majid is mostly about pride, I've also heard that he's a really nice guy! I've never heard anything about Mansoor being mean to anyone, but the fact of the matter is that he has a lot of temp women!

Hey. Yes I am absolutely positive there is no "beloved" and he's got multiple girls at any given time in various locations. It's not entirely made up by fans because he is the one provoking it, always posting romantic lyrics and poems ( written by others) to get people to speculate. He knows very well what he's doing. He's clearly addicted to attention he receives on insta, like he really needs help because to me it looks like he's compensating for something that's missing in his life. If you check his comment section you will notice that his fans are mostly delusional women, many of them his age or older. They all seem to believe he's some fairytale prince and are blind to the fact that he's manipulating them.
Hamdan is a god of publicity, he and Sheikh Mo do really good marketing!! I would say that Hamdan has a certain Borderline personality disorder, not wanting to generalize of course!! Everything essential to be alive is missing from his life, I'm not saying anything about material possessions, that would be stupid of me. I'm talking about basic emotional stuff, Hamdan needs love and someone cares about him, I don't think anyone is helping him with that!! Hamdan only does this publicity thing to feel loved by someone, and he easily achieves that with his sexually attractive pictures and "his" attractive poems!! Yesss!! Hamdan is just a famous man like any other!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
About Sheikh Nasser, I like him! He is the ONLY, THE ONLY sheikh, that recognizes his wife PUBLICLY! 👍 He often mentions, Sheikha on his instagram, and even leaves ♥ under her photos! I'm happy for them! 🥳

There was some girl, some pages back on this thread, who mentioned, that Nasser cheated on Sheikha? With two european girls? Hah😅 I hardly believe it! Everyone who knows Nasser, will tell you how, MADLY in love he is with his wife!

Many things are missing in his life. His life is a total mess. Just can't settle, with one woman. He likes bleeping around.
I like him for the affection he has with his wife and children!! He is very loving and caring for them! But you can't deny the things he did (I'm not implying that you're denying that), I really like him a lot but I think he's an asshole for the tortures!! He is not the only Sheikh who publicly acknowledges his wife, Khaled and Faisal, husbands of Maryam 2 and Latifa 1 do too! Also, Khaled and Maryam are very friends with Sheikh Nasser Sheikha Shaikha, I say this because of the closeness they both have on their social networks!! Faisal and Latifa 1 seem to be very happy, I also really like two!! I also don't think it's true, Nasser seems to be very much in love with Sheikha Shaikha. Even though the alleged betrayals took place early in the marriage, I don't think it's true. No man pursues his in-laws to advance the marriage and then cheats on his wife 2 years later, it's stupid and incoherent!!

Yea! Hamdan is reckless and has a boy's soul, he should stop it and try to get right with his romantic, personal and psychological life!! This is ridiculous for a man his age, but I don't blame him, he's lived through a lot of tit and suffered a lot!! Something justifies, I understand.

Reactions: 1
Hamdan assaulted a woman years ago? What happened? does anyone knows the details

Hamdan assaulted a woman years ago? What happened? does anyone knows the details
my daughter, where were you when we were talking about this? LOLLLL

Jokes aside, there's a conversation about this here, he beat up an ex girlfriend. Go back a little and go to page 18, when you get there, scroll down a little bit the answers and you'll get to the information, it's all there.

• Wow
my daughter, where were you when we were talking about this? LOLLLL

Jokes aside, there's a conversation about this here, he beat up an ex girlfriend. Go back a little and go to page 18, when you get there, scroll down a little bit the answers and you'll get to the information, it's all there.
Thank you. I found the tea, "About Hamdan beating a girlfriend, yes an ex girlfriend confessed that Hamdan hit her. She left him, he wanted forgiviness, send flowers, gifts and they were back together.But again he hit her, And she runned away. He sent his men searching for her, but without luck."
But I have a question, do you know who this ex-girlfriend is? Where do people know he hit her

Thank you. I found the tea, "About Hamdan beating a girlfriend, yes an ex girlfriend confessed that Hamdan hit her. She left him, he wanted forgiviness, send flowers, gifts and they were back together.But again he hit her, And she runned away. He sent his men searching for her, but without luck."
But I have a question, do you know who this ex-girlfriend is? Where do people know he hit her
You're welcome!! I want to know who she is hahaha. She told a few people, news about the Sheikh's travels fast.

Is her name Alia? I don't know if she's probably his ex or wife, it could be another rumours. Who knows? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don't think her name is Alia. the only alias mentioned on this site were; Alia Bint Mohammed Bin Butti Al Hamed (first wife of Mansour Bin Zayed whom he abandoned and treated like trash) and an alleged ex wife of the late Sheikh Rashid Bin Mohammed, name unconfirmed and thrown away, and @alshmmari who was found to be the ex-girlfriend of Sheikh Mansoor Bin Mohammed. Other than that, we don't talk about another Alia here on the site.

girls, now that you were talking about the ladies in the comments of Hamdan's posts on Twitter, I decided to make a kind of a thread here to show what they are like on another social network (I took examples and posts on Twitter from Brazilian ladies, but I will translate and put the photos below).

1- this first post was made by an elderly lady (from 60 to 65 years old). the account was created in 2019 and became inactive in nov 2021 the account not only had many pictures of her but also had many posts dedicated to Hamdan, his father and his brothers. in many of the photos she posted she was in an edit with her photo next to a photo with Hamdan's face, I will post some of these photos here (I will blur the lady's face out of respect for her). she also posted some pictures of Hamdan's face that were clearly edited, she also once posted a picture of Hamdan with Sheikha Shaikha's daughter Sheema with the caption saying she was his daughter.

2- this second post was made by a woman who appears to be 29 to 34 years old. in all the photos she posted she always wrote "I am deaf", even in this photo that I put below she writes "I am deaf Love ❤". in some of these pictures she posted on twitter some of them she even posted a picture of her own ass (I won't post the pictures here, of course)!

3- this one for me is the worst case (and penultimate too)! this lady is literally obsessed with Hamdan,o-b--s-e-s-s-e-d!! seriously girls. most of the posts she makes are with pictures of Hamdan, and when the pictures don't have a picture of Hamdan, they have a caption dedicated to him, like all the other pictures on her profile. even in all these captions she says that she is married to Hamdan and that he has twins with him, total madness!! I'll print one of her posts here and translate.

4- this one has nothing to do with the others, it's just that it's from a politician obviously talking to a fake Hamdan on WhatsApp!! I'll post the posts and I'll translate.

MOHAMMED BIN RASDIH AL MAKTOUM IS THE FATHER OF MY TWIN CHILDREN MARRIED TO ME NOT WITH YOU IN BRAZIL CAXIAS STATE OF MARANHÃO ORGANIZING COMMITTEE PRINCE HAMDAN LULA DA SILVA AND EMANUEL CASTRO LEAVE MY HUSBAND ALONE. NIGERIAN FAKE NEWS ATTORNEY THERE FFAZZA JABS COMPANY

Taking advantage of the fact that our President Bolsonaro is traveling through the United Arab Emirates, I publish again the video that my friend Fazza Hamdan Prince of Dubai recorded in my honor, after the result of the 2018 election. ....... MYTH 17 🇧🇷

My friend Hamdan from Dubai on WhatsApp

Attachments

• Haha
@Janechrist Girl I laughed but it's actually really sad when you think about. A lot of his female fans are from Brazil, do you maybe have a theory why? It's bizarre cause a lot od them leave comments like "Allah bless you" or "Mashalla" then you view their profile and it'a a Latina woman in her 50s with pictures of Jesus and Mary on her feed.

Reactions: 2
girls, now that you were talking about the ladies in the comments of Hamdan's posts on Twitter, I decided to make a kind of a thread here to show what they are like on another social network (I took examples and posts on Twitter from Brazilian ladies, but I will translate and put the photos below).

1- this first post was made by an elderly lady (from 60 to 65 years old). the account was created in 2019 and became inactive in nov 2021 the account not only had many pictures of her but also had many posts dedicated to Hamdan, his father and his brothers. in many of the photos she posted she was in an edit with her photo next to a photo with Hamdan's face, I will post some of these photos here (I will blur the lady's face out of respect for her). she also posted some pictures of Hamdan's face that were clearly edited, she also once posted a picture of Hamdan with Sheikha Shaikha's daughter Sheema with the caption saying she was his daughter.

2- this second post was made by a woman who appears to be 29 to 34 years old. in all the photos she posted she always wrote "I am deaf", even in this photo that I put below she writes "I am deaf Love ❤". in some of these pictures she posted on twitter some of them she even posted a picture of her own ass (I won't post the pictures here, of course)!

3- this one for me is the worst case (and penultimate too)! this lady is literally obsessed with Hamdan,o-b--s-e-s-s-e-d!! seriously girls. most of the posts she makes are with pictures of Hamdan, and when the pictures don't have a picture of Hamdan, they have a caption dedicated to him, like all the other pictures on her profile. even in all these captions she says that she is married to Hamdan and that he has twins with him, total madness!! I'll print one of her posts here and translate.

4- this one has nothing to do with the others, it's just that it's from a politician obviously talking to a fake Hamdan on WhatsApp!! I'll post the posts and I'll translate.

MOHAMMED BIN RASDIH AL MAKTOUM IS THE FATHER OF MY TWIN CHILDREN MARRIED TO ME NOT WITH YOU IN BRAZIL CAXIAS STATE OF MARANHÃO ORGANIZING COMMITTEE PRINCE HAMDAN LULA DA SILVA AND EMANUEL CASTRO LEAVE MY HUSBAND ALONE. NIGERIAN FAKE NEWS ATTORNEY THERE FFAZZA JABS COMPANY

Taking advantage of the fact that our President Bolsonaro is traveling through the United Arab Emirates, I publish again the video that my friend Fazza Hamdan Prince of Dubai recorded in my honor, after the result of the 2018 election. ....... MYTH 17 🇧🇷

My friend Hamdan from Dubai on WhatsApp
Hahahaha🤣🤣🤣

I don't think her name is Alia. the only alias mentioned on this site were; Alia Bint Mohammed Bin Butti Al Hamed (first wife of Mansour Bin Zayed whom he abandoned and treated like trash) and an alleged ex wife of the late Sheikh Rashid Bin Mohammed, name unconfirmed and thrown away, and @alshmmari who was found to be the ex-girlfriend of Sheikh Mansoor Bin Mohammed. Other than that, we don't talk about another Alia here on the site.
Who said Sheikh Rashid had, an ex wife named Alia? His love life was almost a mistery, so I doubt anyone, will know something like that.

@Janechrist Girl I laughed but it's actually really sad when you think about. A lot of his female fans are from Brazil, do you maybe have a theory why? It's bizarre cause a lot od them leave comments like "Allah bless you" or "Mashalla" then you view their profile and it'a a Latina woman in her 50s with pictures of Jesus and Mary on her feed.
Yes, it is really very sad. Last year I saw a lady in her mid-60s fall for one of the scams involving the name of Hamdan. She even made a B.O to the police, I think the account was dropped or deleted, her account only had posts dedicated to Hamdan and the lawsuit she was moving. I think it's because old Latina ladies are easy to get attention from men like Hamdan. Yessss!! I've seen them use "Allah" and Mashallah too, and it's so ridiculous.

Hahahaha🤣🤣🤣

Who said Sheikh Rashid had, an ex wife named Alia? His love life was almost a mistery, so I doubt anyone, will know something like that.
I was the one who brought this boring theory here to the topic. Yes, we knew he had women, but we never heard their names, tragic hahahaha.

I always assumed the middle women in the comments were robots paid for my Hamadan’s ppl

I always assumed the middle women in the comments were robots paid for my Hamadan’s ppl
some are, some are not. the Hamdan team does this to drive engagement.

sorry not to answer before, here is having elections and it's being a belt.

girls, did you see this post by Manal? I may be being totally crazy and psychotic, but I think she's pregnant again. Tell me what you think, for God's sake.

and I don't think she is mentioning Man.City, if she did it would be sky blue, not dark blue

Attachments

Last edited:
girls, did you see this post by Manal? I may be being totally crazy and psychotic, but I think she's pregnant again. Tell me what you think, for God's sake.

and I don't think she is mentioning Man.City, if she did it would be sky blue, not dark blue
Manal previously mentioned that her favorite color is blue on Instagram and showed off her blue phone case. But I agree with you. She seems to be hinting at something. If she already knows the sex of the baby, she should expect a new baby in the first half of next year

Manal previously mentioned that her favorite color is blue on Instagram and showed off her blue phone case. But I agree with you. She seems to be hinting at something. If she already knows the sex of the baby, she should expect a new baby in the first half of next year
Yessss!! I don't think she would be posting nonsense on her Instagram about the color blue, there must be more to it. If she is pregnant it must be a boy hence the blue color.

Don't they usually wait until the baby is born and healthy? If this is her way of announcing pregnancy then she is very childish.

Don't they usually wait until the baby is born and healthy? If this is her way of announcing pregnancy then she is very childish.
sister?? Maryam Al Maktoum already announced her pregnancy before Mohammed was born. This is not the first time. And Manal is not childish for that?¿?¿?¿? Remember that this is just an assumption, nothing confirmed.

Reactions: 2
Why the Al Maktoum family uses the same names every time?
Thousands Mohammed's, Latifa's Hamdan's Sheikha's? Its insane really.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.