emilywalters_sw_journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh but don’t forget it’s divided between her and “Ella”. She’s such a sharer!!! Just make her her own or buy a child’s meal when you go out! So annoying when she shows you her meals and she’s like “gifted the Yorkshire to the hubby or Ella had half of it”. Yeah m sure if she cut back on the chocolate spending she’s have enough to actually buy her family meals instead of gifting it from her own plate! Although Valentine’s Day and Easter are coming so I expect Sarah’s creative kitchen is due a massive order and ass licking post 🙄

Reactions: 5
Oh but don’t forget it’s divided between her and “Ella”. She’s such a sharer!!! Just make her her own or buy a child’s meal when you go out! So annoying when she shows you her meals and she’s like “gifted the Yorkshire to the hubby or Ella had half of it”. Yeah m sure if she cut back on the chocolate spending she’s have enough to actually buy her family meals instead of gifting it from her own plate! Although Valentine’s Day and Easter are coming so I expect Sarah’s creative kitchen is due a massive order and ass licking post 🙄
I read that as Sarah's excessive kitchen, Freudian slip from my head

Reactions: 1
Does her ‘hubby’ not get a discount for working at Asda? Not sure if they do but if they do why would you do your shopping at Morrison’s?

Reactions: 2
Does her ‘hubby’ not get a discount for working at Asda? Not sure if they do but if they do why would you do your shopping at Morrison’s?
Always wondered this. Asda employees definitely do get a discount so why shop elsewhere? Seems so wasteful

Yeah asda employees get 10%, 20% on special days.
Her excuse before was that it was the same price to buy Riverford or whatever its called. She never seems to do any shopping in Asda

I find it really odd, I work in a supermarket myself and the discount saves me so much money! I rely on it when we have a skint month infact

Reactions: 4
There is NO WAY riverford are cheaper than Asda. I know it’s organic but even still I’m not having it that they’re cheaper than Asda’s organic range. She is just so desperate for a bit of free broccoli.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm surprised she didnt count that porridge pot as an 'unofficial B choice' 🙄

• Haha
40k followers and shes practically foaming 🤢🤢 Hubby / moley will be so proud 🙄 I hope all the people who followed her just for those tit £1 fake birthday cake bars all unfollow when they don't win.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
40k followers and shes practically foaming 🤢🤢 Hubby / moley will be so proud 🙄 I hope all the people who followed her just for those tit £1 fake birthday cake bars all unfollow when they don't win.
I bought those today. I refuse to enter her competition lol. They’re tit. Actual tit. Also tiny. Tiny tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I haven't delved into this one for a while, the rage levels she induces just isn't healthy for me 🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
She has so many issues...her food...her dog...her daughter...she’s gonna screw up a 3 year old if she isn’t careful🙄

Reactions: 3
And it’s time to start promoting that melted down chocolate tit she loves so much - early diabetes anyone??

Parenting advice now 😂 Your kid is 3; don’t preach to those of us who’ve put the years in already 😂 My daughter is the same age as hers (plus I’ve got an 8yr old) and quite honestly, the adorable little cutie drives me nuts at the moment as she’s so independent and single-minded - but that’s what 3yr olds are like, let’s hope she’s not going to keep giving up helpful advice on parenting and nutrition 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Watched her stories this evening & was really shocked at the things she said her daughter says!!
I'm pretty sure most kids know how to play one parent off against the other, but crikey to say stuff like that at 3 years old that must really get Emily down.
Tbh though Ella seems like a very spoilt only child, she is spoken to like a baby & there are probably no boundaries so I am not surprised at her lack of respect for her Mum. A bit of tough love needed there & both parents on the same page might work 🙄

Watched her stories this evening & was really shocked at the things she said her daughter says!!
I'm pretty sure most kids know how to play one parent off against the other, but crikey to say stuff like that at 3 years old that must really get Emily down.
Tbh though Ella seems like a very spoilt only child, she is spoken to like a baby & there are probably no boundaries so I am not surprised at her lack of respect for her Mum. A bit of tough love needed there & both parents on the same page might work 🙄
What was she saying? I unfollowed cos her miserable face was bringing me down lol

• Haha
What was she saying? I unfollowed cos her miserable face was bringing me down lol
She told Ella she was going to go away for a while so she can see what it's like without her and Ella got excited at the fact it'd be just her and her Dad.
Saying she's not her favourite.. says she's not talking to her anymore.

Maybe it's also partly the fact that her Dad doesn't shove a camera in her face 24/7 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
She told Ella she was going to go away for a while so she can see what it's like without her and Ella got excited at the fact it'd be just her and her Dad.
Saying she's not her favourite.. says she's not talking to her anymore.

Maybe it's also partly the fact that her Dad doesn't shove a camera in her face 24/7 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah I would say so! But then girls also love their dads haha

Could she be any further up Sarah’s tit chocolate creations arse?! duck off.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.