emilywalters_sw_journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3lb gain and another £26 for a veg box and plugging over priced chocolate

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The chocolate she promotes looks like my toddler made it. Just melted chocolate with stuff sprinkled on top. What am I missing?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The chocolate she promotes looks like my toddler made it. Just melted chocolate with stuff sprinkled on top. What am I missing?
Fair play Sarah is making money melting down branded chocolate and sticking it together 🤣 id do the same if a bunch of idiots would fund it and buy it twice or triple the price you can get the bar in the shop for lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine having to listen to her sing good morning every morning 🤯🔫

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Defo loves the attention, apart from one friend she tags she doesn’t seem to interact with many others.
I wonder if tea will be made ‘lovingly by the hubby’? Lol
I am soooo glad this thread has been made. I have searched so many times and not known how to start one. I actually feel sorry for "Hubby". Firstly calling him "hubby" makes my teeth itch 🥴 all she does is moan. I had salad while HUBBY ate McDonalds 🙄 I got up at 5 with the dog while HUBBY slept in till 9. HUBBY is a whipped son of a witch fo sho. She literally moans all the bleeping time on her stories she is so boring. Tonight SHE had a bath, washed HER hair, got her child to bed and DIDNT sit down because that's "not the type of person I am" she painted the decking. Woe is me. She is a martyr for the cause. 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

Also why the duck does she shop in morrisons when HUBBY works in asda surely the discount would really help her seeing as shes so "poor" 😑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I am soooo glad this thread has been made. I have searched so many times and not known how to start one. I actually feel sorry for "Hubby". Firstly calling him "hubby" makes my teeth itch 🥴 all she does is moan. I had salad while HUBBY ate McDonalds 🙄 I got up at 5 with the dog while HUBBY slept in till 9. HUBBY is a whipped son of a witch fo sho. She literally moans all the bleeping time on her stories she is so boring. Tonight SHE had a bath, washed HER hair, got her child to bed and DIDNT sit down because that's "not the type of person I am" she painted the decking. Woe is me. She is a martyr for the cause. 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

Also why the duck does she shop in morrisons when HUBBY works in asda surely the discount would really help her seeing as shes so "poor" 😑
She makes it sound like her husband does nothing at all around the house. I'm shocked he's only 30 wtaf

Reactions: 6

Such a hard life - except she chose to make skanky sausage rolls at that time of night, she wasn’t forced at gunpoint 🤷🏻‍♀️

I did use to like her, but she’s a bit smug and clearly has the hardest life ever - no one else has ever had a toddler or a dog or chores .........

Reactions: 4
Thank god for this thread. This woman has irritated me for around about 3 years.

I have absolutely nothing against women who brag about their children, but when you’re running a ‘weight loss’ account do we need to see 25 stories about how much your daughter loves tea 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.