emilywalters_sw_journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to have very disordered eating. Swings wildly from being on plan and losing well (for about a month) to binge eating everything in sight.

Reactions: 4
She annoys the hell out of me 🙈 her voice when she is talking to her daughter, you can tell they never ever tell her no, she’s such a spoilt brat! And yes I remember her moaning about not having a lot of money for a food shop not to long ago and then they struggled to get their car sorted yet she’s spending hundreds on melted down chocolate disks and clothing hauls 🤔🤔 it definitely screams desperate to be some kind of influencer /plus size blogger...cringe!

And she will only be ordering the fruit and veg in the hope the company starts sending her them for free, she tags the life out of them when she gets one!

Reactions: 7
Did anyone see a few weeks/months ago when she smashed up her scales with a hammer because they were putting her in a bad mood? It made her look absolutely deranged and I can’t actually like at her in the same way since then

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I often think do people who work with these people who do constant stories and post every aspect of their life out there, think ‘WTF’

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see a few weeks/months ago when she smashed up her scales with a hammer because they were putting her in a bad mood? It made her look absolutely deranged and I can’t actually like at her in the same way since then
Yehhh that was weird 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
She annoys the hell out of me 🙈 her voice when she is talking to her daughter, you can tell they never ever tell her no, she’s such a spoilt brat! And yes I remember her moaning about not having a lot of money for a food shop not to long ago and then they struggled to get their car sorted yet she’s spending hundreds on melted down chocolate disks and clothing hauls 🤔🤔 it definitely screams desperate to be some kind of influencer /plus size blogger...cringe!

And she will only be ordering the fruit and veg in the hope the company starts sending her them for free, she tags the life out of them when she gets one!
Her kid gets everything she wants and doesn't seem to be told 'no'

Her kid gets everything she wants and doesn't seem to be told 'no'
They’re definitely making a rod for their own back! Little things like when she takes things away from Emily and whilst as moms we do share with our children they seem to accept her bratty ness

And the baby talk they do 🤢

• Haha
That was the other thing they did when moaning about being skint... get a puppy!
And then being shocked it was hard work and costly!

Reactions: 2
I do quite like her, but some of the things she says sometimes. I remember when she said a few times she didnt have a chance eat all day because she was at home alone with the child lol. i was a single parent for long time and still managed to feed myself so I find that stupid. also how she would spend hours trying to get the kid down for a nap so she could do stuff. does she not realise toddlers will stop napping and to stop wasting your time trying to force them

Reactions: 5
I do quite like her, but some of the things she says sometimes. I remember when she said a few times she didnt have a chance eat all day because she was at home alone with the child lol. i was a single parent for long time and still managed to feed myself so I find that stupid. also how she would spend hours trying to get the kid down for a nap so she could do stuff. does she not realise toddlers will stop napping and to stop wasting your time trying to force them
THIS!!! I think she’s a little dramatic! She can’t eat because she’s busy with her little girl and her little girl takes her food of her...how about sit your child down with their lunch and you eat yours, it’s not hard but it’s very attention seeking! Also her car talks before work in the morning she’s either to tired and dozing off because she’s been up at the crack of dawn with her daughter or she’s got the sniffles and has to really suck her nose up just for effect 🙈🤣

Reactions: 4
THIS!!! I think she’s a little dramatic! She can’t eat because she’s busy with her little girl and her little girl takes her food of her...how about sit your child down with their lunch and you eat yours, it’s not hard but it’s very attention seeking! Also her car talks before work in the morning she’s either to tired and dozing off because she’s been up at the crack of dawn with her daughter or she’s got the sniffles and has to really suck her nose up just for effect 🙈🤣
I think she loves herself a little too much and the attention on Instagram

• Heart
I think she loves herself a little too much and the attention on Instagram
Defo loves the attention, apart from one friend she tags she doesn’t seem to interact with many others.
I wonder if tea will be made ‘lovingly by the hubby’? Lol

• Haha
I just remembered the time she said her daughter woke in the night and wouldn't sleep so she put cartoons on for her for 4 hours! and complained she was tired I thought wtf moron it's just going to encourage them. if that was my kid I would tell them go to bloody sleep and after not long they would 🤣

• Haha
Defo loves the attention, apart from one friend she tags she doesn’t seem to interact with many others.
I wonder if tea will be made ‘lovingly by the hubby’? Lol
She has a "bestie", what person over 14 says that anymore ffs

I just remembered the time she said her daughter woke in the night and wouldn't sleep so she put cartoons on for her for 4 hours! and complained she was tired I thought wtf moron it's just going to encourage them. if that was my kid I would tell them go to bloody sleep and after not long they would 🤣
Idiot, 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.