emilywalters_sw_journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank god for this thread. This woman has irritated me for around about 3 years.

I have absolutely nothing against women who brag about their children, but when you’re running a ‘weight loss’ account do we need to see 25 stories about how much your daughter loves tea 🙄
Yeah, the cup of tea posts are getting a biiiiit tiresome now 😂

Reactions: 3
She never stops...complaining!

More moaning this morning about having loads to do. Yes love, that’s life. We all have to work. Some of us are on 40 hour a week night shifts at work with two kids during the summer holidays but you don’t here any complaints as that’s life.

Wish this woman would get a grip and stop desperately trying to be a plus size role model too. Her other page is cringe!

Reactions: 6
She is such a victim. A victim of not being allowed to eat what HUBBY eats, a victim of not bring able to sleep because of Ella and "Puppy", a victim of her not being able to relax, a victim of her oniony sausage rolls. 🤧

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fuckin hate that Emma shitwater stuff. My nan has better looking dishes from the 50s. Cringe🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh ffs, stop preaching about how much you do from painting the decking, cooking tea, cleaning up, making sw sausage rolls which btw look fuckin rank🤮. We all go to work love and still have stuff to do when we get back. Stop trying to make out your superwoman as we all do the same tit on a daily basis. Go have your 500th cup of tea of the day and chill the duck out you daft cow.

• Haha
£25 on a small veg delivery when you can go to the local market and spend less than £10, she's desperate for freebies 🙄

I am soooo glad this thread has been made. I have searched so many times and not known how to start one. I actually feel sorry for "Hubby". Firstly calling him "hubby" makes my teeth itch 🥴 all she does is moan. I had salad while HUBBY ate McDonalds 🙄 I got up at 5 with the dog while HUBBY slept in till 9. HUBBY is a whipped son of a witch fo sho. She literally moans all the bleeping time on her stories she is so boring. Tonight SHE had a bath, washed HER hair, got her child to bed and DIDNT sit down because that's "not the type of person I am" she painted the decking. Woe is me. She is a martyr for the cause. 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

Also why the duck does she shop in morrisons when HUBBY works in asda surely the discount would really help her seeing as shes so "poor" 😑
This THIS!!!!!!!

She posted not long ago a page on Instagram her ‘hubby’ set up for the store he works in to try and draw in business...then she goes and shops in Morrisons 🤣🤣

I’d pay her to stop calling him ‘the hubby’ every 5 minutes, it’s sickening!

£25 on a small veg delivery when you can go to the local market and spend less than £10, she's desperate for freebies 🙄
She posted 3 days ago about a veg order aswell and she’s done another one 🤔 makes no sense.

She’s another one who just does not put her phone down aswell, her daughter is going to become so sick of having the camera in her face 24/7. Whilst we all like to show our children of she takes it to the next level, they have a day out and it’s constant videos, like one after another of silly little things that she should be watching in real life and not through her screen! She forgets to post and that night she fills the feed of what’s happened during the day 🙈🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Her "hubby" works in asda so wtf would you spend stupid money to get veg delivered in a box. Surely he'll get a staff discount as well. So desperate for a freebie from the company that she'll spend nearly £30 a week just to get a free box. Such a sad twit, go have a cup of tea love and dont forget to tag tetley cos they might send you a box or a mug.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t drop everything right this second guys! Emily is not ready to share her haul of clothes she supposedly can’t really afford!

She’ll be complaining they’re skint tomorrow!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Don’t drop everything right this second guys! Emily is not ready to share her haul of clothes she supposedly can’t really afford!

She’ll be complaining they’re skint tomorrow!
And has she kept or worn anything from the first haul?

Reactions: 3
Why the duck does she insist on wearing mesh tops with that harness type bra on ... to work?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.