emilywalters_sw_journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she picked every no-shape item of clothing at River Island and brought them home just for our ‘pleasure’?? Not knocking her size or anything, but some things just didn’t look flattering at all - not sure who they would look good on tbh 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Has she picked every no-shape item of clothing at River Island and brought them home just for our ‘pleasure’?? Not knocking her size or anything, but some things just didn’t look flattering at all - not sure who they would look good on tbh 🤷🏻‍♀️
Probably look good on someone blind as they are hideous items

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is she not easy on your eye, my friend?😅
It’s just the whole thought trying to lure someone in with the whole mesh thing, she seems to love it though 🙃🙃

I think she thinks she ‘making a statement’ trying to be different and all that, when the truth is she’s just being a copycat anyway with the whole haul thing, just another way for her to try and mooch in with the instagram lot

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Now begging for 10K followers so she can do swipe ups.
duck - not even 10 people want those items hun

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
What even are those clothes 🤢 she’s trying to be trendy picking ‘different’ clothes when she’s just making herself look twice her age with all those ghastly prints and fits.

Also, did she really try to dance JUST like Jess does and tag Jess in it to see, I’ve never seen anything so cringe! Her ‘Bestie’ better be scared I think she’s trying to replace her with Jess the way she’s brown nosing her at the moment, never seen anything so cringe!

Them pants are fuckin vile🤮 Take a look in the mirror love the hips dont lie

Reactions: 4
I don't understand why she needs soooo many pairs of trousers. where is she going in all these patterned trousers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This woman is sending me nuts🤬
Patterned trousers and cups of tea, please can i have a veg box for free!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’d find it easier if she dressed for her shape rather than what she thinks is fashionable, the trousers just do nothing for her at all

Reactions: 6
Am I the only one that would share my coat rather than gloat that I had one and my friend who had her hair done earlier was being battered by rain? This seems so odd to me shes filming herself all smug with her hood up. If that was my friend, my coat is going on both our heads...🤷🏼‍♀️

She loves herself, so egotistical with those boomerangs

Am I the only one that would share my coat rather than gloat that I had one and my friend who had her hair done earlier was being battered by rain? This seems so odd to me shes filming herself all smug with her hood up. If that was my friend, my coat is going on both our heads...🤷🏼‍♀️
She's not a real friend though is she

Reactions: 4
I did think similar

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.