emilywalters_sw_journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she realise that she doesn’t have to post her food? I think she thinks that people genuinely care... They don’t!

Reactions: 2
Is she now trying to gain weight rather than lose it?? She’s up and down with her weight more than anyone else I follow (although now she’s blocked me, I have to lurk on the edges 😂) 🤷🏻‍♀️ All the brown food 🤮 and that picture of her with her tongue out near her ‘hubby’ - vomited a bit in my mouth at that; imagine accidentally licking his mole......... 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Prediction... Ems will lie and say she’s had a loss despite eating like a pig all week

Is she now trying to gain weight rather than lose it?? She’s up and down with her weight more than anyone else I follow (although now she’s blocked me, I have to lurk on the edges 😂) 🤷🏻‍♀️ All the brown food 🤮 and that picture of her with her tongue out near her ‘hubby’ - vomited a bit in my mouth at that; imagine accidentally licking his mole......... 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
That mole is Syn Free! #Gifted 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did she post her weigh in and I missed it or has she pretended it never happened?

• Haha
Ok so here’s my issue... 14 syns on ONE MEAL - sausage and mash.... a meal that you could easily do low syn if you REALLY wanted to. You would use lean sausages, easy to make syn free mash, loads of veg, and easy to make low syn gravy.... IF you really wanted to.
I don’t think she’s committed to slimming world. Like at all.
Why would you spend syns on packet rice when boiled rice is syn free?
I don’t get it
And where’s her weigh in post for this week?

Reactions: 4
Ok so here’s my issue... 14 syns on ONE MEAL - sausage and mash.... a meal that you could easily do low syn if you REALLY wanted to. You would use lean sausages, easy to make syn free mash, loads of veg, and easy to make low syn gravy.... IF you really wanted to.
I don’t get it
I always use syns for mash, syns for gravy etc. I personally think I lose weight better having “savvy” syns and using them to make meals tastier. I wouldn’t spend 6 syns on a friggen Sausage like 😂

I think the issue is that she’s posting these things and I don’t think she’s eating on plan the rest of the day, so she’s saying 14 syns which would be find if it was syn free the rest of the day but it’s clearly not

Reactions: 4
sausage and mash is super easy to make v v low syn! There’s no excuse for 14 syn sausage and mash 🙄 Whats her weight gain this week then?

Reactions: 1
I don’t get it

I always use packet rice as I just can’t seem to cook normal rice properly- no idea why.

Tbh if you’re slimming why would you even pick those sausages? I have a lot of meals with salad as half of my plate so it looks loads but isn’t?? I never see salad x

7 syns for noodles and gravy 🤢 she’s not even trying anymore, wants allll the perks of being an influencer but without doing the thing that got her all her followers in the first place

Omg she is so bleeping depressing. She’s trying to justify being a greedy witch by saying she was in a dark mood. Okay hun. ALSO she’s staying at westayyourway apartments this weekend...she’s turning into Brittany with the ads and gifted stays.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.