emilywalters_sw_journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she is so bleeping depressing. She’s trying to justify being a greedy witch by saying she was in a dark mood. Okay hun. ALSO she’s staying at westayyourway apartments this weekend...she’s turning into Brittany with the ads and gifted stays.
She's a sell out

Reactions: 1
Any progress_and_prosecco threads? because she is another lady who likes to pretend and then go off the rails again! With NON STOP restarts! We all do it but why do we even bother making an account to showcase our journey if we can't even stick to it anyway...

Grinds my gears because there are like 9k people watching someone say they hate themselves, want to make a change but then BS and don't do it then make all the excuses!

Reactions: 1
Any progress_and_prosecco threads? because she is another lady who likes to pretend and then go off the rails again! With NON STOP restarts! We all do it but why do we even bother making an account to showcase our journey if we can't even stick to it anyway...

Grinds my gears because there are like 9k people watching someone say they hate themselves, want to make a change but then BS and don't do it then make all the excuses!
I’m at a loss to figure out how these people end up with enough followers to get hundreds of pounds of goodies “gifted” to them. It makes a mockery of genuine hard working people.

I can understand how Big Beggy Ben has a massive following seeing as he was in newspapers and SW magazine etc after his 10st loss but the rest of them 🤯 the mind boggles

Reactions: 3
What's her husband bringing home a blow up crown got to do with working at Asda? 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 Why did that need to be in brackets

• Haha
Reactions: 3
More cream 😂

Hubby is a BIG SPENDER. I bought that today for my toddler daughter. Reduced to 50p AND he gets a staff discount. Lucky girl.

Reactions: 2
Could she tag them anymore 🙄
She defo wants the next stay as ‘invite’ 😂😂

Also why pay so much to have your eyebrows microbladed if you’re just going to fill them in like blocks anyway?!! MUA my arse

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.