emilywalters_sw_journal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lulabella-Mozzarella

Chatty Member
Can’t stand her! I have a toddler and a 4 month old with bad reflux who’s teething like a bitch. Can’t remember the last time I slept longer than an hour but guess what Ems, that’s life! Fucking hate Insta mums who constantly complain about their sprogs for likes. My journey to 2 kids was full of heart break so I’m blessed and grateful to have them, many aren’t so blessed and I personally see all these moans for likes an insult to those brave women 🤬 sorry that got a bit ranty 😅
Don’t apologise; Our journey to have our 2 kids also took quite a lot of time and struggle and this idiot sits there moaning about the one child she has as life is so hard!! If she has another, god help us all 🤦🏻‍♀️

Lulabella-Mozzarella

Chatty Member
Is it necessary to put caster sugar in her pancake mix? I just use milk, flour and eggs! Am I doing it wrong? 😳
I put a small spoonful in now as I don’t fry in butter/oil and make more of an American style pancake, but but god knows what this dopey twat is doing. What’s with tagging fucking Lurpak and Dr Oetker in on it - pretty sure they don’t give a shit she uses their products and I doubt she can count on a massive collab with them 🤦🏻‍♀️
Great, a pan to make pancakes.......I used an Ikea frying pan this morning to make mine, but not sure they’ll be ‘dm-ing’ me anytime soon 😝

Inzzzzta

Incase anyone didn’t know, Emily was #GIFTED a frying pan. I feel like a lot of instagrammers don’t emphasise #gifted enough but Emily takes the piss she probably tells everyone she meets too.
Fuck sake Tefal! I actually use their stuff and now they’ve gifted her a fucking frying pan. Who else makes frying pans

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
Awwwww all the excitement of being gifted a fucking frying pan and she feels like she’s made it so she’s rewarded herself with food! Oh and surprise surprise it’s not “on plan” 🙄
Oh don’t be so mean she’s going through an emotional time she does she feel comfortable with talking about... she realised her husband has the ugliest mole and one of her pancakes didn’t flip 😢

Inzzzzta

Think I’ve been blocked by her 😕 did anyone know she had a “style” page!? Emilywalters_style_journal 😂😂😂 so much mesh

*Update borrowed the man’s phone and logged into his insta, and there she is! She’s blocked me 😂 I’ve never interacted on her account at all, o well no more mesh for me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks