emilywalters_sw_journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says to message if anyone has anything to say that may be seen as mean. What? So she can block you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Glad she’s taken the sw out of her name - could this be because She’s actually pregnant and she knows she’ll be gaining weight anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️
I hope when the hair salon do her hair they give it a really good chop. Far too long.

Reactions: 6
“More ad opportunities” we know you’ve been desperate for ads for a while now Ems. Atleast you’ve admitted now. Insufferable beggar!

Reactions: 6
“More ad opportunities” we know you’ve been desperate for ads for a while now Ems. Atleast you’ve admitted now. Insufferable beggar!
As much as she can be annoying when she drones on, we keep saying we want these people to be honest and that's exactly what she has done here.

Reactions: 1
As much as she can be annoying when she drones on, we keep saying we want these people to be honest and that's exactly what she has done here.
see how honest her adverts are when she’s peddling everything that gets thrown at her and it’s all the ‘best thing ever I’ve used’
She will be taking everything and anything

Shock horror she has been off plan! bleeping hell! Why not just stop the obsession with losing weight and just embrace the fact that she is a larger lady?! It angers me more that she is constantly on and off plan 😳😳 she is hardly massive anyway! I am a size 14 and have more chins than her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shock horror she has been off plan! bleeping hell! Why not just stop the obsession with losing weight and just embrace the fact that she is a larger lady?! It angers me more that she is constantly on and off plan 😳😳 she is hardly massive anyway! I am a size 14 and have more chins than her 😂
She looks great as she is

Oh my actual cringe! I’m sure she just wants to be like Jessontheplussize with the whole before and after hand thing! The god awful eyebrows are back 🙈 and part of my secretly wants all her hair to fall out so she can’t play with it or run her stubby fingers through it every 2 seconds on her stories!! 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Excuse me. Can someone help me.

I have so many questions. Is she just out today... with the family in that net dress ?
Why does she own that bum bag ? Is she actually wearing it outside the house?
Why is she doing makeup before and afters for foundation and some eye brows

HELP WHAT IS HAPPENING

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She makes me cringe more than any idiot on insta! Most unoriginal wannabe there is 😂
She goes to that farm more that fopperholic goes to Hatton and that’s saying something 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Excuse me. Can someone help me.

I have so many questions. Is she just out today... with the family in that net dress ?
Why does she own that bum bag ? Is she actually wearing it outside the house?
Why is she doing makeup before and afters for foundation and some eye brows

HELP WHAT IS HAPPENING
Yeah they have gone to the farm with her dressed like that. The name change is obviously cos she wants to be like jess on the plus size

Reactions: 4
thread suggestion: Emily rolls her eyes to high heaven but doesn’t forget her bumbag for handsfree begging

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She actually cracks me up. Advertising sweets to her SLIMMING WORLD followers. bleeping idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.