emilywalters_sw_journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion -

emilywalters_sw_journal #2 - Moley hubby, puppy, mesh & brat. Trying to lose weight but all she does is gain fat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
What is the obsession with grooming her hair on her stories??? 15 times! 15!!!! She run her fingers through her hair 15 times in this mornings stories! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hang on! She couldn’t make it to weigh in because she was at the hairdressers?? Yet she’s only had a patch test? 🐠🐠🐠🐠 something smells!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she asks for feedback on her account but doesn’t want to hear anything negative!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She did the ultimate cringe.. selfie whilst crying 😩🙄😂
She’s desperate for the ads, at least she took the advice and got rid of SW out her name 😂😂

Reactions: 4
She’s deluded if she thinks anyone follows her for Slimming World considering she hasn’t really lost much weight in a while

Reactions: 2
Given up on the weight loss then, probably for the best her yoyoing isn’t good for her health and let’s be honest she was tit at loosing weight

Reactions: 5
She’s deluded if she thinks anyone follows her for Slimming World considering she hasn’t really lost much weight in a while
When crying a photo is literally the last thing on my mind. I can’t even look in a mirror because I’m such a damn mess.

Reactions: 2
When crying a photo is literally the last thing on my mind. I can’t even look in a mirror because I’m such a damn mess.
It’s reminds me of that time she sent her daughter to nursery and sat in the car crying with a selfie for proof 🤣🤣 she’s the most cringe thing on Instagram! Looking forward to seeing blogger Emily 🤣 wander if Always will take more and send her some tampons to advertise for shark week.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.