Emilywalters_journal #8 Neglecting baby for the gram, she has as much maternal instinct as a piece of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate that cutesy mum voice she puts on, you can tell as soon as the videos over she shouts ‘the hubby’ like ‘come and get these kids now and pass me my brownies’ it’s all for the gram with Emily and it’s sad because she will never achieve a huge following or be able to make a living off this because she’s just not likeable enough

Reactions: 12
Hate that cutesy mum voice she puts on, you can tell as soon as the videos over she shouts ‘the hubby’ like ‘come and get these kids now and pass me my brownies’ it’s all for the gram with Emily and it’s sad because she will never achieve a huge following or be able to make a living off this because she’s just not likeable enough
And fake everything is so fake she’s so unlikeable

Reactions: 6
I get that making your own Halloween outfits is good for the environment, saves money etc but how the hell is she finding the time to do all that when amelia won't be put down 🤔🤔🤔 lying cow

Reactions: 11
That ‘slow cooker’ tip is actually laughable. I get in a rush it’s great but how about opening a few jars/tins and making your own sauce?! I

How the duck is that a tip?! There's some idiots in the world if they haven't thought about doing it before

Reactions: 7
Guys, you heard it here first. My ultimate slow cooker tip!
If you put a bunch of ingredients in your slow cooker (take the lid off first!) and turn it on, guess what? IT COOKS
I know right, mind blown!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does she tickle that baby like it's a dog? Like seriously that's how I tickle my dog

• Haha
What’s her obsession with taking pictures of her poor baby crying and then uploading it for likes 🥴

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.