Emilywalters_journal #8 Neglecting baby for the gram, she has as much maternal instinct as a piece of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if she did get what she wanted... anyone finding her post would click on her profile and look down her posts before the Bronchiolitis one which can be summarised as:

Not so concerned about my baby I went to stuff my face for my wedding anniversary...

Collage of my all important pumpkin picking where said baby looks miserable and cold whilst I grin..

And a photo dump of the day before she went in hospital where both kids are windswept and red in the face from cold, and the baby can't see/is in a sleep suit.

As well as all the brownie posts and fake #ADs of course.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
How does she even hav the amount of followers she does and get only 500 likes😂 no if that doesn’t show you majority of her following hates her and follows her to entertain themselves then idk what will
A lot will be slimming world accounts people made a few years ago that were all the range but haven’t been touched for a while now

Reactions: 6
She’s honestly such a beg never seen anyone so dislikable. She makes it so obvious she’s desperate for validation and attention…. How sad

Let’s be honest she doesn’t need any of that Poundland tat. The money should go on some bloody vests for Amelia, and if she’s teething toys and whatever else to help

Reactions: 7
Is this the face of a caring, concerned mother? What breaks my heart is that poor baby was probably crying through freezing, her poor little lungs working extra hard in the cold outside with just a baby grow on. Emily smiling with her stupid sweetcorn teeth and it’s all for the gram. Then we get some long post about how it’s been the worst time of her life. As others have mentioned how yet again she’s mentioned it was Ella’s cold to start with. Poor Ella. She is such a stupid witch, I honestly think it’s a shame the hospital didn’t look into it further. If Emily had kept Amelia home that day, what’s to say things couldn’t have been different if she’d had been in the warm rather than paraded around a field in nothing but a baby grow. Emily’s an absolute liar, she doesn’t have layers piled on at all in that picture. What annoys me is the praise she’s receiving for her noticing it and being such a ‘brave mama’ but in reality she’s a fat selfish cow who’s Instagram career (if you can call it that) is hugely failing all she can do is post about her poorly baby to gain likes and desperately try to push herself up the algorithm and be relatable when in reality she has 2 children she can’t afford and only gives a tit about herself and filling her stomach
This is the photo I said before that I cannot stand. ☹ how can she bare to look at it knowing the suffering her daughter has been through when it was taken. She'd also not long had her tongue snipped. Why the hell was that child dragged out. She must have been in so much distress. She is just one big vile creature. The mole is no better because that's his daughter too

• Sad
She’s so embarrassingly trying to fit in. How on earth can a Christmas tree topper be ‘a vibe’ ? Shut up Emily

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For all that money she spent in pound land, she still could of bought some stuff for the kids that they actually definitely need!..

I’m no expert but it didn’t look to me like Amelia is teething. You can see the buds of the teeth but that’s normal and can appear months before the teeth begin to cut through. There was no sign of them starting to cut.

I’m no expert but it didn’t look to me like Amelia is teething. You can see the buds of the teeth but that’s normal and can appear months before the teeth begin to cut through. There was no sign of them starting to cut.
That's what I thought.
They've been there on my baby since she was born. She's 6 months and still had no teeth 😂

That's what I thought.
They've been there on my baby since she was born. She's 6 months and still had no teeth 😂

Reactions: 3
I was literally going to say this morning it won’t be long until she puts up a highlight about Amelias illness 🤬🤬 exploiting your poorly child for engagement. I’m sure there’s loads of mums who do this too but at least they’re genuine!! If your child is unwell the first thing you think is ‘oh let’s check Instagram for symptoms’ no bleeping way!!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Really annoys me that she has to post a video every morning with the time stamp on it. Just to show what time she's up 😑

There’s defiantly something wrong with Amelia. She’s not like any baby I’ve ever seen.

• Sad
So cute bless her but I thought this too. She seems very absent almost as if she can’t see or hear, something seems to be bothering her
Probably the fact she has to sit and watch her mother shovel £16 brownies into her fat god while she’s still waiting on appropriate outdoor clothing.. 🙄
Also, all the Ella posts just proves that she wasn’t there through the weekday before. I wonder if it’s a half term treat before she’s shipped off again.

Reactions: 10
Probably the fact she has to sit and watch her mother shovel £16 brownies into her fat god while she’s still waiting on appropriate outdoor clothing.. 🙄
Also, all the Ella posts just proves that she wasn’t there through the weekday before. I wonder if it’s a half term treat before she’s shipped off again.
I totally agree, like yesterday she kept saying hi to be shown. I can’t believe Emily’s family pander to her demands

Reactions: 3
She’s such a beg ain’t she, tagging company’s on her stories all the time hinting at them for freebies

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.