Emilywalters_journal #8 Neglecting baby for the gram, she has as much maternal instinct as a piece of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hasnt painted her wall for 4 years… emily hun a tin of paint is prob the same price as then brownies! 🤯

Reactions: 11
Hasnt painted her wall for 4 years… emily hun a tin of paint is prob the same price as then brownies! 🤯
Then being bitchy saying you don’t have to decorate every 6months/year like the insta accounts. I doubt they decorate that often! But duck me I would paint my wall if it was that grubby. And why have another baby if you can’t afford to plaster a wall

Just here to say I called the ‘BRONCHIOLITIS’ post 🤣 Anything for that engagement eh Emily hun

Reactions: 14
Just here to say I called the ‘BRONCHIOLITIS’ post 🤣 Anything for that engagement eh Emily hun
Quite sad that the Bronchiolitis post will prob get the most likes she's had all year 😄 she'll have to make her children sick more often 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She really does annoy me! The post is copied and pasted from the nhs website, as a parent (more so 1st time) the first thing you would do if your baby had any signs of cough/cold etc you would look on the NHS website. You would have thought that you would go oh hang on let's to the pumpkin patch but make sure that my child who already has a bit of a cold is wrapped up! Also I disagree with her blaming the other child. My little one also has bronchiolitis (has done for the past 3/4 weeks) yes she may have caught it from her older sister (4) but I wouldn't say that it's her fault she may have also caught it from the any number of people on the school run etc also the baby seems to have gotten over it completely and now we have moved on to another problem/cause of her discomfort (teething). I swear it's one thing after another if this is going to continue untill she's 18 it will be a long old intergram journey!!

The constant reminder that she caught Ellas cold is awful. Nothing to do with the way she's been dressed I wonder if she's said that too Ella?

Is this the face of a caring, concerned mother? What breaks my heart is that poor baby was probably crying through freezing, her poor little lungs working extra hard in the cold outside with just a baby grow on. Emily smiling with her stupid sweetcorn teeth and it’s all for the gram. Then we get some long post about how it’s been the worst time of her life. As others have mentioned how yet again she’s mentioned it was Ella’s cold to start with. Poor Ella. She is such a stupid witch, I honestly think it’s a shame the hospital didn’t look into it further. If Emily had kept Amelia home that day, what’s to say things couldn’t have been different if she’d had been in the warm rather than paraded around a field in nothing but a baby grow. Emily’s an absolute liar, she doesn’t have layers piled on at all in that picture. What annoys me is the praise she’s receiving for her noticing it and being such a ‘brave mama’ but in reality she’s a fat selfish cow who’s Instagram career (if you can call it that) is hugely failing all she can do is post about her poorly baby to gain likes and desperately try to push herself up the algorithm and be relatable when in reality she has 2 children she can’t afford and only gives a tit about herself and filling her stomach

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Does she really think concerned mums are going to run to Instagram for advice? No, they’ll check the nhs website like a normal person!! She is so bleeping deluded it’s unreal, getting arse on because people aren’t liking pictures of her sick child. She’s really trying to turn it around when we’re all aware of her antics following up to the baby being in hospital. I can guarantee that 90% of the people that viewed her story just swiped straight past. You’re not important OR someone that should be dishing out advice with your history. You’re on your second child and somehow didn’t notice main symptoms of a poorly child (regardless of illness). duck right off you beg

Reactions: 10
People probably aren't liking the post because it's weird to like a post about a sick child 🤷‍♀️ people are seeing it and reading it, but that isn't enough for her.

Reactions: 5
She's really pushing at trying to be insta famous through her unwell baby. She's inept, that's the only word I can use to describe her.

Yeeea that Freetrade app is dodgy

It's not dodgy.
I've been using it for a few years now. I'm never gonna be the talk of the stock exchange but I stick £5 or £10 in there every so often and buy a few shares and let it do it's thing.
What is dodgy is all these big accounts sharing it as a get rich quick scheme. It's not supposed to be a quick money thing it's trading stocks and shares so it's a long term thing. Which is why they've suddenly had to change the T&C's as such a flurry of action with people buying and selling so quickly affects the market in general.
Like any form of savings it affects your tax and your benefits if you go over the threshold.

Reactions: 4
She is embarassing and PROVING that she is posting about her sick baby to attract likes 🥺 Amelia being unwell could have been dealt with completely differently

Imagine moaning you’ve not recieved enough likes on a post of your baby struggling to breathe. ‘Awareness’ my arse emily you just want the likes and the algorithm. She is a twit

Reactions: 15
People probably aren't liking the post because it's weird to like a post about a sick child 🤷‍♀️ people are seeing it and reading it, but that isn't enough for her.
I purposely don't ever like her posts. As other have said, if my child was sick I would not be looking to Instagram for tips. And most definitely not from someone who thinks it's acceptable to not clothe their children properly in order to try and fill one of her four different stomachs with overpriced wanky brownies.

Reactions: 9
Imagine moaning you’ve not recieved enough likes on a post of your baby struggling to breathe. ‘Awareness’ my arse emily you just want the likes and the algorithm. She is a twit
Bronchiolitis isn’t pleasant for a child, my son must have been in hospital 10+ times with it before he was 2 but she’s acting like it’s this really rare illness that needs awareness spreading when it isn’t. It’s a very very common childhood illness, she’s acting like she’s the only parent who’s child has ever had it and it’s her job to make everyone aware of what it is. I think she’s trying to go viral like that girl who’s boy swallowed a button battery did

oh and hi Emily 👋
6ED778A1-B142-457C-B548-9E8E454509EE.jpeg

Reactions: 5
I remember 2 other accounts on Instagram in recent years whose babies had Bronchiolitis and shared updates on it. Both at the time bigger accounts than Emily's...

One was Charlie O'brien, whose video she did with channel mum still gets shared onto my timeline each year as awareness of the illness.

The other being Heather from theimperfectlyperfect life and baby Dave who was extremely poorly. She has a RSV highlight on insta, and a couple of posts from the time (2019, Nov).

Neither ever begged for likes or comments. But received more follows and attention.

I honestly think Emily is trying to grow her account through her sick baby... which is awful. I can't comprehend it.

• Sad
Shes sick in the head! Genuinely fuming that she hasn't got enough likes on her post 😅 who bleeping does that about any post let alone about your baby being sick in hospital. She is the ultimate bleeping beg.

Reactions: 14
Just when we thought Emily couldn’t stoop any lower. SHE DID😂😂😂 what a bleeping loser! All I see from that is “I’m annoyed that my post explaining my babies illness hasn’t gone viral and I’m annoyed that people don’t give me the attention I think I deserve for my babies previous illness” get over yourself Emily you beached whale 500 likes is still a lot of people what an ungrateful mug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.