Emilywalters_journal #7 Wearing same top, sacked off dog, shoving food down her gob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I looked at Farmer Copley’s location tags on Instagram just out of curiosity, and every child pictured has a coat or body warmer on today. And majority of adults. She’s already said they’ve both been ill, so why expose them to the cold even more ?? She ‘wouldn’t have gone if it was indoors’ as to not spread amelias cold, but will take her out in the freezing cold with no coat instead? She needs to give her head a wobble. Make it make sense Emily

Reactions: 11
By layers underneath I presume she means a vest and that's it.

Poor kid. What about her arms and legs that are just 1 layer?
Said she had 2 pairs of joggers on under sheepskin and a couple of tops. Just buy her a fecking coat. I know its a hard age with Ella as my son often straps off his coat and says he's boiling even when it's freezing but it doesn't even look like they had coat with them

Reactions: 1
Said she had 2 pairs of joggers on under sheepskin and a couple of tops. Just buy her a fecking coat. I know its a hard age with Ella as my son often straps off his coat and says he's boiling even when it's freezing but it doesn't even look like they had coat with them
Those baby grows have stretched then if she's got that much under it 'cause it looks no different to normal

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m genuinely concerned for that baby… she needs to be reported or someone needs to tell her she needs to take more time to care about her baby it’s absolutely shocking

Reactions: 9
how is she so clueless? No clue as to how she can be so clueless but it’s just so bloody awkward to watch and I hate how she always thinks of herself but yet her own children no, she’s not maternal at all she didn’t come across very motherly even when it was only Ella

Reactions: 5
I just can't believe how she can't put the baby in a snowsuit/cardigan or even wrap a blanket around her. And how old is that baby? Surely she still has a floppy head she's holding her in that picture like a 6 month old.

I just can't believe how she can't put the baby in a snowsuit/cardigan or even wrap a blanket around her. And how old is that baby? Surely she still has a floppy head she's holding her in that picture like a 6 month old.
6 weeks? 🤔 I think

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
The baby is in hospital now. This woman is an actual ****! Honest to god I'm gobsmacked that she's had her out in no bleeping coat at all but now she's in hospital because of bronchiolitis does she not realise she (I won't say caused this) hasn't helped this situation one little bit! I'm raging.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Maybe she realises now that she shouldn't have taken a 6 week old baby out in the cold that already had a cold!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Ffs baby is in hospital with bronchitis dopey twit took her out to farmer Copley in just a babygrow knowing she wasn't well. Ella will be next running about with no coat on whilst mother is wrapped up. What a t@@t

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I hope she’s not filming in a ward with other people! The last thing you want to hear when in hospital with your child is someone like her rabbiting into her phone! I hope the hospital staff tell her to pack it in

Reactions: 10
I don’t care if I get hate, she is a bleeping bad mother with what she’s done. She knew she was ill yet took her out anyway.. “Followed her mother’s intuition” where was it when you decided to take a poorly child out in just a bleeping sleep suit then Emily? Absolutely disgusting. She’s turned her messages off because she knows she’ll get called out for plastering her child all over insta inappropriately dressed in cold weather and now being at hospital. Not saying she’s caused it but she’s definitely bleeping contributed.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Today's stories have pissed me off so much! Why take your baby out in the cold if she's has a cold??? I have a 14 week old baby who also has bronchiolitis (she was born prematurely so it's common) as soon as she had the first signs of a cold we stayed in, school runs were done with snow suits on (admittedly they are too big but it still went on) we had blankets and layering up taking place at home and guess what we cancelled plans at the weekend to ensure we werent an additional strain on the NHS and also because you know I'm a mother to 3 children and realise that when they are unwell the gram doesn't bleeping matter!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t care if I get hate, she is a bleeping bad mother with what she’s done. She knew she was ill yet took her out anyway.. “Followed her mother’s intuition” where was it when you decided to take a poorly child out in just a bleeping sleep suit then Emily? Absolutely disgusting. She’s turned her messages off because she knows she’ll get called out for plastering her child all over insta inappropriately dressed in cold weather and now being at hospital. Not saying she’s caused it but she’s definitely bleeping contributed.
You won't get hate from us, you're right! She needs to be reported, neglectful bastard

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry, but I hope she gets a tit ton of messages calling her out for her crappy behaviour because she deserves it! How stupid can you get?! 😳 she has absolutely no excuses, she's not some naive kid! Selfish witch!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Being so public on insta if one of the nurses found out who she was I wonder if anything would be said? Like a stern word about a coat

‘Well, this is not where I thought we’d be this morning’ I could’ve told you you’d be there emily you massive twit, she was already ill as you stated in your stories you wouldn’t have taken her indoors so she couldn’t spread to others? But instead you take her out in the freezing cold to go poxy pumpkin picking for content for the gram. Was it worth it for under 1,000 likes emily? You baffoon. Some people don’t deserve these precious babies, care too much about themselves to ever be able to look after them properly. I’m 21, no children, none in the distant future, but even I know what she did yesterday was so inappropriate and wrong, basically risking her child’s health for a few likes. Emily’s all wrapped up and her babies are left with minimal layers. She’s such a bleeping idiot I’m actually angry that she’s acting shocked she’s in hospital

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If it was me I wouldn't want to document everything in case something went wrong with the labour
That’s also why it should be documented though - evidence. I wish I’d have done this and documented everything as my daughter was hurt by the doctors when delivered , thankfully I was put to sleep so they Couldn’t blame me but if I was awake I’m sure they would have tried to. I think her documenting it was great just my opinion like

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.