Emilywalters_journal #7 Wearing same top, sacked off dog, shoving food down her gob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no excuse for yellow/brown teeth in this day and age 😂😭 Superdrug do a cracking whitening toothpaste and whitening strips.
I’m a big teeth person it’s first thing I notice about someone.

Even if your teeth look like stone henge, it makes all the difference if they are nice and clean/white.

Reactions: 6
There’s no excuse for yellow/brown teeth in this day and age 😂😭 Superdrug do a cracking whitening toothpaste and whitening strips.

Even if your teeth look like stone henge, it makes all the difference if they are nice and clean/white.
Stonehenge 😭😭

Reactions: 5

Oooh off topic but which whitening strips are they please? I'm obsessed with whitening my teeth 😬

Emily is the most narcissistic mother. Even her baby being in hospital struggling to breathe isn't stopping her from turning this into an attempt to get praise. Does she want a medal for calling an ambulance when her child's lips had turned blue??

Turn off your bloody phone woman and concentrate on your baby instead of shoving a phone in her face. I'm actually gobsmacked that she would even record what she has today. Pity she doesn't give her baby as much attention as she does to instagram and her next brownie fix.

Edited for spellings.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Bet she was panicking not knowing what to do with Instagram down.
I suppose we'll get 20 stories tomorrow of her doing her baby talk soft fake as duck voice talking about it

She needs reporting. She couldn't be arsed with the dog so sent him away, can't be arsed to dress the kids right - poor Ella has blisters from shite shoes and looks freezing all the time and I have no words how badly she's doing with this new kid

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She can’t keep her stories straight. Several things have changed again. Could stay if they were worried, she was going to trust the doctor. Doc said they could go home and she goes against it and they’re annoyed. duck off Emily. You’re mothering instincts are bleeping terrible, if they were great you likely wouldn’t have put Amelia in the position she is right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I hate how whenever something happens she thinks about herself first “I’m absolutely exhausted and so is Amelia” It’s not bleeping about you Emily. My baby was born with sepsis which meant a 3 week stay in ICU, sleeping on a chair straight after a c section but not once did I moan about how tired or uncomfortable I was. Amazing how she can be so exhausted but still manage to go on bleeping Instagram to post stories for attention. I can’t help but feel she’s been so neglectful lately.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Im currently doing the school runs every morning in the cold and my 5 month old has a vest a sleep suit cardigan and pram suit on with a blanket and hat and im still terrified shes cold! Im surpised someone didnt say anything at the farm place. Regardless if shes saying stuff is under neath the sleep suit, it looks awful.

There's no way that baby had clothes on under the sleep suit! First of all, why on earth would you put a sleep suit on on top of clothes? Like it makes no sense! Secondly, why hasn't she bought any kind of coat/jacket/cardigan/pram suit for her baby? And why hasn't she even bought her a hat? She had Ellas on! The hospital literally put hats on babies straight out the bleeping womb in a sweltering delivery room so why on earth would you think a newborn bleeping baby doesn't need hats in the freezing bleeping cold! She's absolutely useless!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s constantly contradicting herself, she said Amelia had a good sleep and a good feed now she’s saying she’s not slept at all😂

Reactions: 7
There is no way the dr would send her home like this I call bullshit, Emily is lying to make herself seem like a caring mother because deep down she knows she’s been neglecting her baby. What a horrible horrible person also the fact that she’s said “I’m exhausted and so is Amelia” well it’s not about you is it you blimp I’m sure you can manage this woman isn’t motherly at all. I’m seriously wondering how can we report her? She needs to be reported she’s actually really disgusting
8F370C87-14FE-4487-9F2A-1028031193FD.png

• Sad
There is no way the dr would send her home like this I call bullshit, Emily is lying to make herself seem like a caring mother because deep down she knows she’s been neglecting her baby. What a horrible horrible person also the fact that she’s said “I’m exhausted and so is Amelia” well it’s not about you is it you blimp I’m sure you can manage this woman isn’t motherly at all. I’m seriously wondering how can we report her? She needs to be reported she’s actually really disgusting
View attachment 794961
So they both apparently have noticed how bad she is at night (how long has this been going on?) But haven't seen anything wrong with dragging her around in the cold, nor looked for medical advice before it got so serious?! I could see just on her stories that she was struggling to breathe as she slept in that rocking chair thing the other day 😳😳😳😳

She is the worst 😩 That poor baby having all this plastered over SM for the world to see. She really only cares about likes, that poor baby is purely an engagement generator for her and it’s disgusting 😡

• Sad
I’m waiting for the B R O N C H I O L I T I S 😩 😰 💔 grid post. Awful person.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She was constantly saying how she hasn't any time to do washing or anything at all. Yet Amelia still keeps wearing the same sleepsuits. Can't tell me she's managing to wash them this often if she was saying she can't do anything at all

Reactions: 4
I just cannot get over how neglectful she’s been, surely if you know you can’t handle a second baby you won’t get pregnant? She’s actually committing cruelty to her own baby by neglecting its needs and ignoring its health situation. I feel so heartbroken for that baby because it’s going to have to grow up with an idiotic mother like Emily who hasn’t got a maternal bone in her blimp like body

“I was at the end of my tether” sorry but I’m a nurse and if I had Emily giving me tit on a 12 hour night shift I would NOT be taking it ungrateful cow, parents like her are the reason I chose adult nursing

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.