Emilywalters_journal #7 Wearing same top, sacked off dog, shoving food down her gob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sack is so filthy and you can actually see the crumbs 🤮
She just has zero self respect for herself doesn’t she? It’s disgusting wearing the same clothes for days on end and venturing out of the house in the robe she sewed up to give birth in, because she couldn’t get off her arse and actually order a nightie from somewhere. Know where I got my maternity nighties from, ASDA! The place where her hubby works, and yet she ‘tried everywhere’ I think she was hoping to be sent some tbh!
The woman is an absolute mess and a complete joke.

Reactions: 10
She just has zero self respect for herself doesn’t she? It’s disgusting wearing the same clothes for days on end and venturing out of the house in the robe she sewed up to give birth in, because she couldn’t get off her arse and actually order a nightie from somewhere. Know where I got my maternity nighties from, ASDA! The place where her hubby works, and yet she ‘tried everywhere’ I think she was hoping to be sent some tbh!
The woman is an absolute mess and a complete joke.
Agreed! Its just disgusting! She has barely worn anything else for months! I reckon she has a musty smell constantly! She makes me feel sick 🤮

Reactions: 5
🤯🤯🤯🤯 she winds me up! The child is in pain cos all she gets from your breast milk is sugar.. toast and tea! Ffk…

She cracks me up. Spending that money and putting the baby on formula only (she said she will be will be pumping at every feed...that's bollocks) just so she doesn't have to cut out dairy/lactose. Then she is hoping to reintroduce Breast milk. Firstly I don't believe for a second she will ever go back to Breastfeeding but *IF* she did its a lot on the baby's little tummy just so she doesn't have to miss out on her bleeping tea and buttered toast. She's an actual prick.

Reactions: 8
She cracks me up. Spending that money and putting the baby on formula only (she said she will be will be pumping at every feed...that's bollocks) just so she doesn't have to cut out dairy/lactose. Then she is hoping to reintroduce Breast milk. Firstly I don't believe for a second she will ever go back to Breastfeeding but *IF* she did its a lot on the baby's little tummy just so she doesn't have to miss out on her bleeping tea and buttered toast. She's an actual prick.
Exactly, not cutting things out of your diet that could possibly help your child is selfish IMO, if breastfeeding is that important to you and you want to carry on doing it, surely you’d make that sacrifice -but she isn’t, so as I say she doesn’t want to BF she just needs an excuse to validate her not wanting to carry on. She could have DF milk and butter, it’s not that hard to switch to DF ( I say this as I’m intolerant myself) and I know it’s not the same thing, but I had gestational diabetes when pregnant with twins, I happily gave up certain foods knowing that if I ate them, it would affect my babies health! She’s unbelievably selfish!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I agree with all of the above! Again, none of us are judging breastfeeding vs bottle. But if she was so intent on breastfeeding she would try. She would cut out food groups like mentioned, and she knows the baby has tongue tie. She said the appointment is mid October I think, but if my baby was in this distress I would be shouting from the roofs to make it sooner

Surely it's easier to cut things out her diet than put her on formula and buy all special bottles and stuff? 🤔
But then I guess selfish Emily wouldn't be able to eat the brownies.

Reactions: 7
Agreed! Its just disgusting! She has barely worn anything else for months! I reckon she has a musty smell constantly! She makes me feel sick 🤮
Emily smells like cottage cheese and can plait her pubes.

sorry just realised this thread probably isn’t as brutal as some of the others I follow

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She really is trying to justify why she doesn’t have to keep breastfeeding…all this bollocks about the midwives and so and so saying what to do…surely you are discharged from the midwives now?! If you want to give formula just do it and own it. I have never judged another mother on how she feeds her child but just get on with it. Bet the baby can be put down and doesn’t have bloody reflux she just wants the sympathy attention

Reactions: 6
When was the last time we saw Hella on the stories she's been ditched for new baby. Sad really

• Sad
Reactions: 9
When was the last time we saw Hella on the stories she's been ditched for new baby. Sad really
I was thinking this too.
Ella was on there all the time. Now she's never seen or heard.
Wonder if she ships her off to the grandparents constantly instead.

Reactions: 7
Oh diddums, Emily has to wash her hair, because it doesn’t clean itself now she’s not pregnant anymore 🤦🏼‍♀️ Honestly the bullshit this head comes out with! bleeping self cleaning hair, thought I’d heard it all

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That baby has massive ears😳, I think this one is going to take after Emily, the poor sod!

• Haha
Shes only washed her hair so she could go and get that sling
We finally put a dress on top, thinks she’s a local celebrity. It was only a hour between stories so she did well to wash hair, get ready and go. And I thought she can’t put the baby down. She just lies to suit her

We finally put a dress on top, thinks she’s a local celebrity. It was only a hour between stories so she did well to wash hair, get ready and go. And I thought she can’t put the baby down. She just lies to suit her
Funny that isn’t it, I guess Amelias reflux can magically disappear when it’s convenient for Emily 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.