Emilywalters_journal #7 Wearing same top, sacked off dog, shoving food down her gob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As awful as it sounds I think this baby was for instagram content and in place of paid employment.
Quite a few on instagram churn out babies to guarantee their next few months freebies..it disgusts me! Then when they grow they can't be bothered with them. She will try and make it as a mummy flogger but it's never going to happen. She is too unlikeable and selfish
I agree. I think she lost her job, and saw others churning out mummy content on insta being inundated with freebies and it was appealing to her, so it was an excuse for her to get preggo! It’s hilarious looking back at her induction stories and seeing her say she was doing this because her following would be interested, even more hilarious that majority of her following don’t give a tit now she isn’t doing slimming world. I can’t see many mum-fluencers sewing up robes for labour nighties and wearing the same clothes for months on end, she’s deluded if she thinks anyone is genuinely interested in her ‘content’

Reactions: 7
I had to unfollow her lol, was sick of the over sharing and constant moaning! Of course I still spy here and on her stories once in a while because she’s so cringe it’s entertaining but my god, never once seen such a bland person try so hard to be relevant

Reactions: 6
I agree. I think she lost her job, and saw others churning out mummy content on insta being inundated with freebies and it was appealing to her, so it was an excuse for her to get preggo! It’s hilarious looking back at her induction stories and seeing her say she was doing this because her following would be interested, even more hilarious that majority of her following don’t give a tit now she isn’t doing slimming world. I can’t see many mum-fluencers sewing up robes for labour nighties and wearing the same clothes for months on end, she’s deluded if she thinks anyone is genuinely interested in her ‘content’
Jesus christ I don't think I'll EVER get over the dressing gown nightie stinking sack 🤣🥴🥴😳😳😳🤢 she's absolutely crazy 🙉

Back when she announced the pregnancy I think she said it was there only chance to have a baby now she wasn’t working. More like she cba to find another job

Reactions: 8
I just can’t believe she’s so honest and blasé about how many freebies she was expecting to get! Shes not smart enough to play the influencer game properly but she can’t see that hence why she’s saying all this stuff which will come back to bite her later on

Reactions: 5
Back when she announced the pregnancy I think she said it was there only chance to have a baby now she wasn’t working. More like she cba to find another job
She's a dick we have modern things like child care and maternity leave. How does she think other parents manage. I don't think she wants to work either, all she did was moan and sit in her car. Oh and the cups of tea 🥴

100% she also didn’t discuss the baby with ‘hubby’ 🤢 beforehand, his face when she ambushed him on Christmas Day hahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually wonder if she is experiencing some post natal mental health problems - that’s coming from someone that experienced quite severe post natal anxiety. Her behaviour just all seems a little off!

Reactions: 4
Shes so transparent. She's only posted that tonight about breastfeeding because loud Mary has been posting about breastfeeding. She's hoping for a shutout from her and some free monstrosities from her. Here's a pic of my tit...give me free earrings!

• Haha
  • Angry
Shes so transparent. She's only posted that tonight about breastfeeding because loud Mary has been posting about breastfeeding. She's hoping for a shutout from her and some free monstrosities from her. Here's a pic of my tit...give me free earrings!
Such a fake and loves a bandwagon. I'm sick of her horsey face and sweetcorn teeth.

Here we go. She *thinks* the baby has silent reflux and it's *much* easier to keep her upright when bottle feeding. No one cares! Stop making excuses! Feed your child however the f you want! *Side note - a diet of brownies, heavily buttered toast and biscuits may be the reason your breastfed baby has reflux 🤣

Reactions: 12
Here we go. She *thinks* the baby has silent reflux and it's *much* easier to keep her upright when bottle feeding. No one cares! Stop making excuses! Feed your child however the f you want! *Side note - a diet of brownies, heavily buttered toast and biscuits may be the reason your breastfed baby has reflux 🤣
Should’ve known she’d jump on this and say she has reflux 🙄 like you say, just feed your child and stop making excuses for it, I’m sick of seeing her bang on about BF issues, when she knows full well her diet is tit and is probably contributing to her lack of supply. Also, still bitching about not being able to put Amelia down - BUY A bleeping SLING!!!! She said herself it was the only solution, and yet she still hasn’t done anything to help herself, or the situation which tells me shes definitely using it for sympathy and actually, doesn’t want to help herself!

Reactions: 10
Should’ve known she’d jump on this and say she has reflux 🙄 like you say, just feed your child and stop making excuses for it, I’m sick of seeing her bang on about BF issues, when she knows full well her diet is tit and is probably contributing to her lack of supply. Also, still bitching about not being able to put Amelia down - BUY A bleeping SLING!!!! She said herself it was the only solution, and yet she still hasn’t done anything to help herself, or the situation which tells me shes definitely using it for sympathy and actually, doesn’t want to help herself!
It's funny that she can't put Amelia down.. Yet keeps posting stories of her doing other things when she wants to.
Seems alright to be put down then. Like when brownies arrive. Funny that.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's funny that she can't put Amelia down.. Yet keeps posting stories of her doing other things when she wants to.
Seems alright to be put down then. Like when brownies arrive. Funny that.
And tea and toast for herself lol

• Haha
I just can’t believe she’s so honest and blasé about how many freebies she was expecting to get! Shes not smart enough to play the influencer game properly but she can’t see that hence why she’s saying all this stuff which will come back to bite her later on
When did she say that? Did she actually admit that she was expecting to be sent more gifted items than she has been?

Sorry but if she was that bothered about breastfeeding, why wouldn’t she try cutting out dairy to see if it helps Amelia, this is just all building up to her formula feeding full time (which is fine, my own have gone onto formula after I’ve been unsuccessful with BF) but why not just say, BF isn’t working out, we’re switching to formula - I think she’s doing all this as an excuse, so she has a ‘reason’ to give up BF!

I’m also not sure if she’s lying about the infant feeding team telling her to introduce a dummy, as I was told not to as it could interfere with BF, so they don’t recommended using them in that instance

When did she say that? Did she actually admit that she was expecting to be sent more gifted items than she has been?
I’m sure she hasn’t actually come out and said that, she’d make herself look like even more of a beg than she already is

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Sorry but if she was that bothered about breastfeeding, why wouldn’t she try cutting out dairy to see if it helps Amelia, this is just all building up to her formula feeding full time (which is fine, my own have gone onto formula after I’ve been unsuccessful with BF) but why not just say, BF isn’t working out, we’re switching to formula - I think she’s doing all this as an excuse, so she has a ‘reason’ to give up BF!

I’m also not sure if she’s lying about the infant feeding team telling her to introduce a dummy, as I was told not to as it could interfere with BF, so they don’t recommended using them in that instance

I’m sure she hasn’t actually come out and said that, she’d make herself look like even more of a beg than she already is
I thought this too. I thought if breastfeeding, they suggested against dummies

I thought this too. I thought if breastfeeding, they suggested against dummies
Thank you, I’m glad I’m not the only one that thought this, I was sure I’d been told not to introduce one, but wasn’t 100% - memory isn’t the best at the mo thanks to baby brain 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.