Emilywalters_journal #7 Wearing same top, sacked off dog, shoving food down her gob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Breastfeeding is hard and I really think she is too lazy to carry on with it.
She said last time that her milk dried up after cluster feeding. And I think it's because she's too lazy to deal with the cluster feeding so bottle feeds instead.
Nothing against bottle feeding at all.
Trying to word it right so I'm not offending anyone 😂

Same as now. She's saying her supply is drying up because baby always seems hungry. But I don't think it is. Baby is still gaining weight. She posted that the other day that she's gained decently.
I literally think it's that Emily can't deal with the cluster feeding, again, it's hard.
And the more she switches to bottle, the more her supply will slow down.
Add that along with not eating anything with any nutrition!
I totally agree with this! I bf two of mine and it was really really hard! Also her diet is appalling so that won’t be doing her any favours! If she wants to bottle feed the kid she should just own it and say so- literally no one cares how you feed your own baby! Also why be so cocky at the start?! It just makes no sense! She just looks like a twit now

Reactions: 9
Why is she annoyed about the "No news is good news" pretty much all places do this.
As if they aren't over run as it is. Nevermind having to call when it's not needed when the results are clear

Reactions: 5
She was so paranoid about Amelia sleeping when she sleeps at night that they had to take it in turns awake. Yet let's her sleep, unattended whilst she's stuffing brownies in her gob, with her head flopped in a swing that isn't certified for any sleep.

Also.. "I've supported the brownie company for years"

We can tell hun.

I told her to spend her money on new tops rather than the 1 top she keeps wearing 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is such a massive beg. She has no shame. As if she didn’t know where crying all over her stories and grid would get her. She may as well have said does anyone want to send me free stuff to cheer me up. She looks dreadful, that t shirt has an absolutely gaping neck where she’s obviously tugging it to breastfeed and wearing that stupid spaghetti strap dress over it. Even a few t shirts/vest tops or jumpers and leggings would look better than that. I would be embarassed to be posting in that state if I was her. She is a mess and how anyone can be ‘influenced’ by someone who is that badly put together is beyond me

She’s a massive hypocrite with everything and each day it’s a new moans story. I thought the baby wouldn’t sleep, yet here she is sparko while Emily does multiple gushing stories about a bloody brownie. Wonder how many she leaves for everyone else, she’ll probably declare they’re all hers

Reactions: 6
She’s a massive hypocrite with everything and each day it’s a new moans story. I thought the baby wouldn’t sleep, yet here she is sparko while Emily does multiple gushing stories about a bloody brownie. Wonder how many she leaves for everyone else, she’ll probably declare they’re all hers
Those brownies aren’t lasting the day 😂😂

• Haha
She was so paranoid about Amelia sleeping when she sleeps at night that they had to take it in turns awake. Yet let's her sleep, unattended whilst she's stuffing brownies in her gob, with her head flopped in a swing that isn't certified for any sleep.

Also.. "I've supported the brownie company for years"

We can tell hun.

I told her to spend her money on new tops rather than the 1 top she keeps wearing 😂
She's a mess. And either a liar or deluded. She knows what shite t-shirt your talking about...or maybe she's confused with the DIY labour dressing gown/dress 🤣

Imagine coming home to your obese wife stuffing 6 brownies who then cries she hasn’t had time to hoover

• Haha
I only followed Emily after her first “fashion” haul when she was kidding on she was Jess on the plus side. I completely understand having a newborn is hard and I kind of fell sorry for her when she was upset on her stories the other day. I’ve been there, it’s hard. But, seeing her stories earlier did annoy me slightly. As it’s been pointed out already, she had time to show off the brownies she had been sent but apparently has no time to clean or shower etc because Amelia is so demanding.

Emily hun, you need to give up social media. You're an embarrassment. Sincerely hope Hubbehs new workers don't find your Instagram, he will bullied out of his new job. When I had my second I was working (real werk not tea making and bitching) full time with no car, I went back when he was 6 months and had time to do the housework between feeds and work. She takes the piss.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My mum has 5 kids!! She don’t complain about everything. Always put kids first before e herself
When kids been feed she clear everything before wake up! It’s really piss me off that Emily rushed pick baby up soon she wake!! I hope you don’t have any more kids!! Change your bleeping top!! My mum change everyday!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
At this point I genuinely feel like they had this baby accidentally because it was obvious she couldn’t handle one child let alone two kids with one being a newborn. She’s in for a long ride and it’ll be a lot rougher because the time she goes have she uses on Instagram. Get a bleeping life. Instagram isn’t important. Your kids are more important no one cares if you’re bottle feeding Emily, you’re not Kim k honestly no one cares if you wear pink pants with green spots no one cares if you eat this or that. She needs to let go of this thought that everyone cares what she’s doing. Because it’s obviously having an effect on her ability to parent and eat a proper meal. Making a sandwich takes 3 mins 🤷🏻‍♀️ Sandwich chicken meat is cheap as, so is lettuce. Have a chicken and lettuce sandwich with tomatoes and some mayo Emily!

At this point I genuinely feel like they had this baby accidentally because it was obvious she couldn’t handle one child let alone two kids with one being a newborn. She’s in for a long ride and it’ll be a lot rougher because the time she goes have she uses on Instagram. Get a bleeping life. Instagram isn’t important. Your kids are more important no one cares if you’re bottle feeding Emily, you’re not Kim k honestly no one cares if you wear pink pants with green spots no one cares if you eat this or that. She needs to let go of this thought that everyone cares what she’s doing. Because it’s obviously having an effect on her ability to parent and eat a proper meal. Making a sandwich takes 3 mins 🤷🏻‍♀️ Sandwich chicken meat is cheap as, so is lettuce. Have a chicken and lettuce sandwich with tomatoes and some mayo Emily!
Believe it or not, she said a few days ago that the baby was planned!!

Reactions: 4
She lost her job, decided to go down the influencer route and it didn’t take off so she had a baby to try to go down the mummy blogger route. She clearly expected to be inundated with freebies so she didn’t have to go back to work but since giving birth she’s done nothing but moan about lack of money and lack of sleep! I’m so confused by the whole thing because this isn’t her first baby! Surely she knew the time, effort and money that goes into having a baby as this is her second!

Reactions: 14
As awful as it sounds I think this baby was for instagram content and in place of paid employment.
Quite a few on instagram churn out babies to guarantee their next few months freebies..it disgusts me! Then when they grow they can't be bothered with them. She will try and make it as a mummy flogger but it's never going to happen. She is too unlikeable and selfish

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.