Emilywalters_journal #7 Wearing same top, sacked off dog, shoving food down her gob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know he’s useless but she has some nerve saying ‘f you Boris’ when she contributes duck all to the economy!!! Almost messaged her hahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 14
AEBA34F6-7709-440C-9436-49C29F7E82FC.jpeg
No Amelia wouldn’t like to remind you all to have a good stretch, Amelia is a baby and doesn’t give a duck

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Amelia would like to remind you that she has several baby grows that look the same but her mother doesn't and wears the same black sack daily 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Amelia would like to remind you her older sister probs wishes she would go live with her Nan and grandad like Logan did 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't know why but it really annoys me how she acts like she's the most loving caring Mum ever.
Not saying she doesn't care about her kids.
But the way she speaks about Ella sometimes and the fact she passes the hard stuff on to her husband constantly.

Just her "Listening about what Ella's been up to is my favourite time of the day" - duck off is it.

And the way she does this stupid 'angelic' look at the baby every time she records herself.

I don't know why it annoys me so much. Probably because it's obvious she's not actually like that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t cope with people who over share their newborns because they think they’re adorable (ok in Emily’s eyes she probably is) but to me she looks like any other newborn I couldn’t care less about seeing 100 pictures of your baby a day

Reactions: 11
I can’t cope with people who over share their newborns because they think they’re adorable (ok in Emily’s eyes she probably is) but to me she looks like any other newborn I couldn’t cate less about seeing 100 pictures of your baby a day
Someone slap me but I don't even think she's particularly cute 🙆🏼‍♀️ as you say she's just a baby

Reactions: 12
Let’s be honest, your baby is only the apple of your own eye, nobody else gives two shits 😂😂

Reactions: 10
Let’s be honest, your baby is only the apple of your own eye, nobody else gives two shits 😂😂
Tbh, my second baby looked like a potato for a while 😂
Had a few friends comment saying "aww she's so cute and gorgeous" I was like what? No she's not 😂
I'm a terrible Mum 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tbh, my second baby looked like a potato for a while 😂
Had a few friends comment saying "aww she's so cute and gorgeous" I was like what? No she's not 😂
I'm a terrible Mum 😂😂
I'm with you there... my first 2 were absolute monstrosities when they were newborns (beautiful now though obviously 😂) It was great when my most recent actually came out cute so I didn't have to angle the camera in different positions just to get a cute photo 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had to unfollow her, the constant over share of her newborn was getting so annoying, I still spy on her stories though because she’s such a big joke it entertains me, but genuinely she hasn’t got a maternal bone in her body and most the time she seems so fake and like she’s really trying to portray an image to her crowds of “fans” **cough ** she wishes **cough** it’s like she had the baby for content and attention .... and that is just so unbelievably sad

Reactions: 7
I had to unfollow her, the constant over share of her newborn was getting so annoying, I still spy on her stories though because she’s such a big joke it entertains me, but genuinely she hasn’t got a maternal bone in her body and most the time she seems so fake and like she’s really trying to portray an image to her crowds of “fans” **cough ** she wishes **cough** it’s like she had the baby for content and attention .... and that is just so unbelievably sad
This exactly!
It's fake!
She has shown many times she's not maternal but now acts like she's the most maternal person in the world. 😂

Reactions: 5
This exactly!
It's fake!
She has shown many times she's not maternal but now acts like she's the most maternal person in the world. 😂
Once Amelia grows up more and is a toddler she’s going to have a verrrrry hard time, now is the easy part because newborns don’t go around smashing things up. Toddlers are crazy and will climb everywhere, and break things. I can imagine her posts from now “oh I can’t manage it’s just so hard, Amelia didn’t sleep last night and was constantly climbing out her bed, hubby just had to take Amelia to the park she was climbing all over the place I’m just so tired I’m not eating” ugh she’s pathetic

Reactions: 1
As if she’s doing “ad-pr” for a shopping centre…what a load of shite

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.