Emilywalters_journal #7 Wearing same top, sacked off dog, shoving food down her gob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Someone messaged me about my ‘new’ pram” no Emily you read here

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The pram could have gone to someone who really needed it, that had nothing! Not someone who can spend £100 on a hideous dress to wear once!

Reactions: 15
She's a twit. Just buy a pushchair instead of a load.of.fecking photos and let someone else who is desperately in need have the free one. Bet she takes free stuff and sells it on

Reactions: 10
God she really went out of her way to prove the pram was free didn’t she. Since she got basically everything for her baby free or second hand you’d think she’d return the favour and give away some stuff instead of trying to sell it. Bet she’ll try and sell the pram afterwards like she did with that paw patrol thing she got for free 😂 embarrassing.

Reactions: 9
She’ll do a crying video soon. She should just be thankful they have two cars. And sorry to say this but the baby grow today just looks so worn and tatty she has no shame

Reactions: 12
I'm a family of 5 and we manage with 1 car. Especially with her not working they could too as she managed to drop him off the other day so can't be far

God she really went out of her way to prove the pram was free didn’t she. Since she got basically everything for her baby free or second hand you’d think she’d return the favour and give away some stuff instead of trying to sell it. Bet she’ll try and sell the pram afterwards like she did with that paw patrol thing she got for free 😂 embarrassing.
The paw patrol tower? Because I noticed she sold that on Facebook marketplace for £60! Absolutely awful if she got that for free in the first place and then made a profit on the back of someone else’s generosity!

I'm shocked that pram was free. The Wayfarer gave a great resell value. I sold mine for £350
What’s the betting that she sells it now she knows how much she could get for it 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Honestly some parts of her latest post bug me. I’ve never had kids so I can’t say but how she says ‘the cards stop arriving, people stop ringing’ I feel like she’s saying oh the free gifts have stopped now 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Honestly some parts of her latest post bug me. I’ve never had kids so I can’t say but how she says ‘the cards stop arriving, people stop ringing’ I feel like she’s saying oh the free gifts have stopped now 🤷🏼‍♀️
Got to admit I read it like that too. I know what she means (as in baby now ‘new’) but why mention the gift side of things?

Reactions: 7
I thought exactly the same

Reactions: 4
Why on earth is 5 year old Ella still awake and still in her uniform at this time?? Ok it’s not a school night but at least get the poor kid changed Jesus

Reactions: 11
"I'm struggling with delegating to the hubby"
When have you ever? You've always quite happily passed any difficult tit onto him.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Now I agree that kids do usually do stuff when as Emily has said "Are feeling an emotion they can't communicate"
But why anytime Ella was playing up before, was her being Awkward, bad, naughty. All the other words she used... But now it's that she's feeling an emotion she can't communicate?

I also feel like she's just copying things Emma posts.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.