Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhatABore

VIP Member
This is also how it's obvious she's making it up when she says "I've had a message.." when she's clearly referring to here.. Because anyone sends her a message and she screenshots and posts it 😂

Reactions: 11

Rose94

VIP Member
I can’t cope with people who over share their newborns because they think they’re adorable (ok in Emily’s eyes she probably is) but to me she looks like any other newborn I couldn’t care less about seeing 100 pictures of your baby a day

ell73949032838

It’s such a shame. All the money she spends on Sarah’s crap kitchen and the baby has a secondhand swaddle/blanket that is covering her in that first picture. You can see how worn and bobbly it is. Does the baby not even deserve a new blanket ? I just wouldnt be sharing first pictures with a manky blanket/swaddle on. All the grows and vests in her baby bag video looked so tatty too. I just think it’s so sad, she has clearly had a baby she can‘t afford so it’s now being lumbered with second hand shit, Hella’s trotting round in charity shop high heels that don’t fit, but Emily uses olaplex on her hair and gets a cake made for a non-milestone birthday? She needs to get her priorities straight. She can’t just palm the children off when she’s had enough like she did with Logan

Fattygettinfit

Chatty Member
It’s obvious that all of her followers are from her slimming world days. How much you betting she’ll be back on slimming world just for engagement, because she sucks at actually losing weight and making healthy lifestyle changes.
Also love how she saved ONE brownie for bake off, bet the hubby wasn’t even allowed to smell it 🤣
Fuck off Emily, those Brownies have well been demolished since last week. I bet she bought one yesterday just to watch the bake off. Greedy pig🐷

• Haha

Robbie09

VIP Member
Why does she have to share the messages he sent her about making a toastie?
where the fuck was she, couldn’t he just asked, they don’t live in a mansion lol.
Shes kicking off over biscuits he ate that she ‘contributed‘ towards putting on the plate, no he didn’t eat them all, fuck sake, he still left you some, you know sharing and that!
Unlike when you where receiving brownie orders you’d gobble them up whilst he was at work or Hella in school.
Shes really pissed me off here

• Haha

Tastygirl

VIP Member
She will be wearing that black sack in 6 months time.
Maybe by then the hole in it will be big enough to whip her tit through so she doesn't have to put the child under her dress.

Restaurant probs completely unaware she is an ‘influencer’ or ‘instagrammer’ why would they gift her random family a meal. And don’t even get me started on that dress
I noticed she actually tagged them before they went. Definitely her sly attempt at begging for a discount or freebie of some sort.

• Haha

ell73949032838

She was defo digging at moley. She’s already mentioned twice he was out doing ‘favours’ yesterday meaning she’s probably peed off he wasn’t at home helping her, he was helping others. Also - what on Earth made her think she could handle another baby is beyond me. She couldn’t even handle the dog whilst she didn’t even have a job. Couldn’t even be bothered to walk him once a day - let alone having a baby attached and reliant on you 24/7. I don’t know why she’s acting like a clean hygiene freak about the house being clean when she wears the same sweaty stained sack for days on end. And wears the same robe she birthed her child in out in public. I don’t believe for one minute that she doesn’t read here, and that what she reads doesn’t impact her mood at all

Busybeepea

Honestly when I saw the photos over the weekend of Amelia in just a baby grow my heart sank. Bare in mind I’m childless with no maternal desires, yet even I knew right from wrong with that.

Emily’s issue is that she has become so self consumed since giving birth that it is affecting her ability as a mother. I remember her being pregnant last year and they decorated Ellas room… something along them lines and she was on stories panicking about something not being ready or something not happening that particular night and she was worried about Ellas reaction, so she bought Ella a new toy, does anyone remember?

My point is that from that Emily to now there’s been a massive switch.

I definitely think she is suffering from some type of postnatal depression. There’s got to be an explanation for this behavior, because it’s just appalling.

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
She's a smug knob. Hate her more than I used to. I think she's only going places so she can breastfeed and make a scene. Never seen her out 2 days in a row never mind this many

FraggleRock

VIP Member
How has a woman, with two children and her husband at home, not managed to have more than biscuits today? Pull the other one Emily, I have 5 month old twins and a 7 year old at home, I’m able to do myself and my son food, whilst my husband is at work - utter bullshit, like most things she says and all for sympathy on stories.

WhatABore

VIP Member
I can't stand her face when she does this fake grin thing looking at the baby.
Makes me want to punch her 😂😂

Her food again... Toastie.. Biscuits.
And wonders why she struggles with milk supply and energy 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Robbie09

VIP Member
I’m no parent or anything but she scares the shit out of me the way she holds the baby and the head wobbling all over the place

Rose94

VIP Member
I remember when she did a selling thing on her ‘style’ page and posted ellas battered P.E plimsolls. She has no shame
418AC04C-A898-4D58-A6C4-BF81B090CBFD.jpeg
These?? 😂I’ll give you £3 to put them in the fucking bin Emily! You can get brand new ones for that price 😂😂😂

Shes selling her battered Uggs on vinted and listed them as very good condition 🤪 she's on a other planet
She must read here they’re not on there anymore

• Haha
  • Wow

Rose94

VIP Member
Why on earth is 5 year old Ella still awake and still in her uniform at this time?? Ok it’s not a school night but at least get the poor kid changed Jesus

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
She has some nerve sharing stuff about people stealing petrol, Miss I Buy Everything Cheap Off Facebook Marketplace Because I’m Too Stingy To Pay Full Price when people genuinely need that cheap stuff!