Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FraggleRock

VIP Member
Honestly when I saw the photos over the weekend of Amelia in just a baby grow my heart sank. Bare in mind I’m childless with no maternal desires, yet even I knew right from wrong with that.

Emily’s issue is that she has become so self consumed since giving birth that it is affecting her ability as a mother. I remember her being pregnant last year and they decorated Ellas room… something along them lines and she was on stories panicking about something not being ready or something not happening that particular night and she was worried about Ellas reaction, so she bought Ella a new toy, does anyone remember?

My point is that from that Emily to now there’s been a massive switch.

I definitely think she is suffering from some type of postnatal depression. There’s got to be an explanation for this behavior, because it’s just appalling.
I agree with most of what you’ve said, but as someone who has suffered with PND before, using that as a reason for her frankly appalling behaviour is quite insulting! She’s a shitty mother for doing what she has, but please don’t attribute that to a genuinely awful thing like PND. It’s a very ignorant thing to do and implies that women suffering from it, don’t give a shit about their children, when in reality most women have feelings that they aren’t good enough and their children deserve better, I certainly experienced this and it’s horrendous!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Irelanding

Amelia is a pretty name. Baby seems a good size too.

Though is the middle name Olive after her hairdressers?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

SnooperTrooper

Chatty Member
She was so paranoid about Amelia sleeping when she sleeps at night that they had to take it in turns awake. Yet let's her sleep, unattended whilst she's stuffing brownies in her gob, with her head flopped in a swing that isn't certified for any sleep.

Also.. "I've supported the brownie company for years"

We can tell hun.

I told her to spend her money on new tops rather than the 1 top she keeps wearing 😂

Attachments

• Haha

Djakm

So she was using Instagram to keep all family and friends updated but now she’s here she won’t be posting her until announcing on fb etc. She’s so full of shit it really is all for engagement 🤣

Also everyone get ready for the posts of her crying/moaning because the baby wakes Ella up during the night. 1000% coming because the other night she didn’t even dare speak on her story because Ella was in bed. Karma is on its way to get her now! Votes on how long she’ll class the baby as a ‘baby’ for?🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

WhatABore

VIP Member
She'll leave it for days now before she posts about the baby because she'll be thinking everyone's desperate to see it

Straight back into her binbag

• Haha

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
She’s even holding the baby when getting her hair done…. can she not just put the baby in a baby carrier? Why do I feel like she’s the type to hold her while having a shit

• Haha

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
Sorry if this has been said, on that video where she gets Ella to sing good morning.. at the end of it it, she actually says ‘take her now’ about the baby 😂😂 dead at how forced it was lol

• Haha

Gossipgirl92

Chatty Member
I really feel she is being overly smug about the breastfeeding- showing she got so much milk from her ‘worse-producing boob’ 🙄 I did bf both my girls for a year but it wasn’t easy- if I was at the beginning of my journey watching her smug stories I think it really would have made me feel like shit! Also how is she getting 6 hours solid sleep when her baby is what 3 days old? I feel really sorry for moley to be honest

SquiggleWiggle

Chatty Member
She’s read the messages on here and slagged them off on her stories, obvious because she hasn’t print screened her DM’s like she did with the positive DM’s. There was nothing stopping her dropping everyone off at the party and going to a shop today. Or even yesterday, why order it online when she could have got off her fat arse

StrawberryTart

VIP Member
OMG I want to cry for that poor baby😢 So she’s been really poorly for the last couple of days and yet Emily still thought it was a good idea to take her pumpkin picking in the cold🙄🙄 Im sure that could’ve been rearranged☹ And filming the poor baby sounding like that just comes across as really crass and for the Gram reaction. Put the phone down Emily, there is no need for you to be filming whilst in hospital. A simple written message for your “fans” would’ve done🤬🤬

Sorry, but I hope she gets a shit ton of messages calling her out for her shitty behaviour because she deserves it! How stupid can you get?! 😳 she has absolutely no excuses, she's not some naive kid! Selfish bitch!!
Except she’s conveniently turned off her messages because she doesn’t want to be bombarded with well wishes…🙄🙄

Rose94

VIP Member
057C370B-BFCB-4740-A21E-7A1FF4575786.jpeg

Just been noseying at all her highlights, I never realised just how huge her legs are 😯 I really hope for her kids sake she tries to tackle her weight issues! If she carries on getting bigger and bigger she might not be around to see her girls grow up

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
Her stories are pissing me off, if you're that upset go to the bloody doctors or tell your midwife, instead of making stories. Attention seeker!!!

WhatABore

VIP Member
I for one am super disappointed that we didn't get the ugly crying face that she usually does 😔
Probably because she hasn't actually been crying and it was all for attention. Especially as Emma had recently posted about crying and she's up her arse at the minute.
If it was a real cry, we probably would've had a boomerang of the tears falling with sad music playing.

• Haha

FraggleRock

VIP Member
Is she wearing the housecoat that she had seen up out and about 🙈🙈🙈
Omg she really is 😂 god this woman is such an embarrassment.
And just for the record Emily, nobody gives a shit how many people, prams or car seats fit into your car. Go buy some actual clothes and shut the fuck up you absolute bore

What kind of parents first thought when their baby is crying in hunger, is to get their phone out and film them? This woman gets worse by the day. Put your fecking phone away and prioritise your child 😡

Last edited:

Djakm

I don’t know which is worse, Ella genuinely not being there or Ella being there but Emily has no interest in posting her anymore because she knows babies get more views/likes. Poor sod