Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justforthegiggles

The hoover would soothe the baby if she was crying, it's white noise. She can tidy or clean when hubby gets home. Get a sling and get on with it!

Reactions: 11

FraggleRock

VIP Member
So the baby is getting dragged out in the cold again today.
why can’t someone stay at home with the baby if she’s full of cold and just one of them take Ella pumpkin picking?
This! Why would you drag a poorly newborn out in the cold, can guarantee she will probably be dressed in just a bloody sleep suit again, I don’t think that poor baby has any other clothes. Mine are 6 months and they both go out in coats, with a blanket over them in the pushchair, Amelia isn’t even two months old yet, and I’ve never seen her dressed in more than a sleep suit, even when in the pushchair - she should at least have a hat and cardigan on considering she’s so young. Emily needs to stop buying brownies to fill her face with and actually dress her baby properly - no wonder the poor thing has a fucking cold, I bet she’s freezing constantly 😡

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
I don’t care if I get hate, she is a fucking bad mother with what she’s done. She knew she was ill yet took her out anyway.. “Followed her mother’s intuition” where was it when you decided to take a poorly child out in just a fucking sleep suit then Emily? Absolutely disgusting. She’s turned her messages off because she knows she’ll get called out for plastering her child all over insta inappropriately dressed in cold weather and now being at hospital. Not saying she’s caused it but she’s definitely fucking contributed.
You won't get hate from us, you're right! She needs to be reported, neglectful bastard

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Is she having a breakdown or something? Because her behaviour is just getting worse by the day 😳 after the baby is well she needs a serious talking to, to make her realise how irresponsible she's been. The filming of everything is way too much! That poor poor child has only just had it's tongue snipped too. She's absolutely disgusting

• Heart

Virgin Media Fan

Chatty Member
I know I'm going to sound really harsh and I'm totally ready for the backlash but yes, being a new mum is a struggle sometimes and I know it's not a competition but I have a 2 week old that is extra fussy atm, a 12 month old and a 3 year old that currently have norovirus and honestly I really wish my only issue was not being able to Hoover. God I know I sound awful because the newborn stage does make you really emotional but as someone said above, talk to a midwife or a health visitor instead of the snotty, crying stories.

• Heart

Littleblondie92

Honestly some parts of her latest post bug me. I’ve never had kids so I can’t say but how she says ‘the cards stop arriving, people stop ringing’ I feel like she’s saying oh the free gifts have stopped now 🤷🏼‍♀️

Ennaeel

Does she not claim brocoli is her favourite food. Have some veg, Google lactation cookie recipes, if she really wanted to help her supply stop eating so much crap, did she not also claim in the beginning she was freezing so much cause her supply was so good??

SnooperTrooper

Chatty Member
I'm probably being super rude saying this.. But I can't deal with her smug face and acting like she's the only one to ever have a baby.

Also.. Carried a baby for 10 months? Nobody is pregnant for 10 months hun.
Even if you go overdue if you want to go technical, still only 9.2 months.

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
At this point I genuinely feel like they had this baby accidentally because it was obvious she couldn’t handle one child let alone two kids with one being a newborn. She’s in for a long ride and it’ll be a lot rougher because the time she goes have she uses on Instagram. Get a fucking life. Instagram isn’t important. Your kids are more important no one cares if you’re bottle feeding Emily, you’re not Kim k honestly no one cares if you wear pink pants with green spots no one cares if you eat this or that. She needs to let go of this thought that everyone cares what she’s doing. Because it’s obviously having an effect on her ability to parent and eat a proper meal. Making a sandwich takes 3 mins 🤷🏻‍♀️ Sandwich chicken meat is cheap as, so is lettuce. Have a chicken and lettuce sandwich with tomatoes and some mayo Emily!

el1234

I am so confused.

So she’s crying about not being able to eat. I mean seriously who even believes she’s just eaten some biscuits all day but even if she has, it takes the same amount of time opening a packet of biscuits to peel a satsuma (just saying). Crying about the cost of her car repair yet spends an extortionate amount of money on newborn photos and now…she’s gone out for her breakfast too!

So what is it because as far as I’m concerned, if I was going on Instagram to cry about my lack of money then the last thing I would be doing is posting about my morning going out for breakfast!

Loll86

Ohhhh iv missed the storys! I messaged her about the royal mail comment and then i went to bed and now iv missed them 🥴 my partner works for them and it infuriated me, i had to deal with 2 kids alone through a pandemic while he worked every hour because he had no choice! He was at risk everyday in the thick of the pandemic.. even now they are not back to normal as that many people still order online.. they work there arses off.. as do the people on boots, the is a shortage of everything right now, if my child was in that much pain i would of drove around looking for what i needed and not ordered online 🤯🤯🤯🤯

SquiggleWiggle

Chatty Member
She’ll push for a biscuit but manages to wolf down a chocolate bar 😵💫 and empty Chinese containers but crying over having no money. I get she’s struggling but not helping herself

ell73949032838

I looked at Farmer Copley’s location tags on Instagram just out of curiosity, and every child pictured has a coat or body warmer on today. And majority of adults. She’s already said they’ve both been ill, so why expose them to the cold even more ?? She ‘wouldn’t have gone if it was indoors’ as to not spread amelias cold, but will take her out in the freezing cold with no coat instead? She needs to give her head a wobble. Make it make sense Emily

Djakm

Omg the woe is me on her stories, no ones going to gift you a fucking car Emily. You don’t work, so give the car to the hubby and get some fucking exercise in by walking places! Seriously though I’m sure where she lives will have good transport links (bus etc) so no need to fucking cry over one of your two cars going. Some people manage with more kids and no car at all! I, for one, drove my partner to and from work at 4am every morning while his job location was temporarily changed, while also having a child that had to come along with us and being heavily pregnant. I didn’t moan though, because sometimes you have to help your other half out if needs be. I bet she’d take the car off him in an instance and make him get the bus to work the lazy cow.

WhatABore

VIP Member
We noticed you haven't got any maternity clothes love.
Maybe should've bought some instead of a £100 dress eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Ellzbellzz01

I don't know if I'm just not as trusting but it does make me nervous keep seeing the photos of Ella standing up holding Amelia. Even more so on the concrete steps today.

I'm probably too paranoid 😂 but I even make sure my 8 year old is sitting down 😂
Won’t let her push her down a quiet road in her pram without an adult holding on but can hold her standing up on concrete steps 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 10