Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Not to be morbid. But I can see her using this new baby as an excuse not to lose weight too, whereas if anything she should be doing the opposite. Im only 21 and am actively trying to lose weight and get healthier in case I decide I want to have children, I don’t want to have health problems and I want to be around for as long as I can. Her quality of life isn’t very good, she’s always red in the face and huffing and puffing. I am not fat shaming in any way, I’m not skinny myself, but why is she not worried about being around for and being able to play with her daughters ? Though tbh what do we expect, she couldn’t even be bothered to walk the dog. Maybe moley is a chubby chaser, he seems to be enabling her terrible diet by not prepping anything or making her any proper meals. I am not digging him out as he’s the only one that actually works and provides for the family, but in the time he makes her a cheese toastie and a tea with shed loads of biscuits, he could be microwaving her some vegetables or heating her up some soup at least. Nothing she has is substantial, she must feel majorly unfit and is definitely over 20 stone? Why is no one intervening and giving her the help she needs ?
The mole is no slim Jim himself, I think the pair of them are really immature (she's deffo more lazy!) He's her enabler, he just does what she wants for an easy life. He obvs thinks a lot of her and I think she takes full advantage of him babying her. I bet if he suggested some salad or veg she'd turn into Ursula and summon a few demonds 😄🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she need to pick the baby up as soon as she wakes up? Leave for a little while if she’s not crying, she might go off again. She’s making a rod for her own back!

WhatABore

VIP Member
I don't know if I'm just not as trusting but it does make me nervous keep seeing the photos of Ella standing up holding Amelia. Even more so on the concrete steps today.

I'm probably too paranoid 😂 but I even make sure my 8 year old is sitting down 😂

WhatABore

VIP Member
Every text she shares from moley is like a new message thread, does that mean she deletes them? Only got room for her 10 messages on her Nokia 8210? Since she still think she's a kid?
I think she deletes them all because it's staged 😂
Probably not even him. Probably texting herself 😂

• Haha

FraggleRock

VIP Member
The sack is so filthy and you can actually see the crumbs 🤮
She just has zero self respect for herself doesn’t she? It’s disgusting wearing the same clothes for days on end and venturing out of the house in the robe she sewed up to give birth in, because she couldn’t get off her arse and actually order a nightie from somewhere. Know where I got my maternity nighties from, ASDA! The place where her hubby works, and yet she ‘tried everywhere’ I think she was hoping to be sent some tbh!
The woman is an absolute mess and a complete joke.

FraggleRock

VIP Member
Here we go. She *thinks* the baby has silent reflux and it's *much* easier to keep her upright when bottle feeding. No one cares! Stop making excuses! Feed your child however the f you want! *Side note - a diet of brownies, heavily buttered toast and biscuits may be the reason your breastfed baby has reflux 🤣
Should’ve known she’d jump on this and say she has reflux 🙄 like you say, just feed your child and stop making excuses for it, I’m sick of seeing her bang on about BF issues, when she knows full well her diet is shit and is probably contributing to her lack of supply. Also, still bitching about not being able to put Amelia down - BUY A FUCKING SLING!!!! She said herself it was the only solution, and yet she still hasn’t done anything to help herself, or the situation which tells me shes definitely using it for sympathy and actually, doesn’t want to help herself!

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
I hope she’s not filming in a ward with other people! The last thing you want to hear when in hospital with your child is someone like her rabbiting into her phone! I hope the hospital staff tell her to pack it in

Ennaeel

Totally she's got a small birth mark on her nose/forehead and it's totally gone...like she's embarrassed by it so filtered it out. So sad really.

• Sad

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
Let’s be honest, your baby is only the apple of your own eye, nobody else gives two shits 😂😂

Fattygettinfit

Chatty Member
She's going to regret picking that baby up at every opportunity, that's why she won't settle! All she has to do is cry or whimper & she's lifting her up, making a rod for her own back! It's already starting, she's moaning she can't get anything done & that's why 🤦‍♀️
Funny how she managed to bake numerous cakes yesterday for her greedy face and clean up the kitchen without the baby crying🤷‍♀️ Attention seeking fuck

FraggleRock

VIP Member
Surprise surprise she’s decided to stop BF ‘temporarily’ just admit you don’t want to carry on Emily, it’s obvious you don’t want to, you just want to be able to shovel brownies into your mouth, because heaven forbid you change your diet to help your own child who is apparently in so much pain and struggling.
Fucking selfish lard arse! I just can’t with this dickhead anymore, she’s beyond infuriating.
I missed her RM stories earlier, but if she was that desperate as people are saying, she should’ve got off her lazy arse and picked some up, instead of waiting for a delivery then ranting about it online

Anon568

Assuming Hubby (🥴) earned minimum wage working in ASDA before his promotion, that photo shoot was pretty much 30 hours of work. Almost a whole weeks worth of work for something so unnecessary, and I doubt he got any say at all I'm whether it was booked or not. You'd think that Emily relying on just his wage would make sure appreciate the value of money more, bit apparently not!
She won't buy Ella some decent socks and sandals, even Primark ones, to wear with her dresses, but will blow all that money on a photoshoot which is clearly just for her own satisfaction and to be able to show off about

• Sad
  • Wow

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣🤣oh Emily you absolute beg. The fact that she felt the need to video herself and explain herself shows she knows she’s begging and feels embarrassed. Good, she should be embarrassed. It’s quite obvious she’s begging for freebies when she tags them like that. Does she honestly think we were born yesterday? What a nut bag

Tastygirl

VIP Member
Howling that she's wearing her dressing gown come nightie out in public ffs! Wtf is wrong with her?! Why does she think that's suitable? Or has she sewn it up to be something else now? 😅

• Wow
  • Haha