Emilywalters_journal #7 Wearing same top, sacked off dog, shoving food down her gob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is also how it's obvious she's making it up when she says "I've had a message.." when she's clearly referring to here.. Because anyone sends her a message and she screenshots and posts it 😂

Reactions: 11
🤣🤣🤣🤣oh Emily you absolute beg. The fact that she felt the need to video herself and explain herself shows she knows she’s begging and feels embarrassed. Good, she should be embarrassed. It’s quite obvious she’s begging for freebies when she tags them like that. Does she honestly think we were born yesterday? What a nut bag

Reactions: 10
Lurker here but last few days shes winding me up… she cant get up and do stuff cos she has no energy because she eats tit allday! Biscuits, toast, chinese, chocolate.. now if she ate better food and got out and about in the fresh air with her jaundice baby she would have energy to do other things.. but she doesnt want to change her mindset she wants sympathy to make her feel better about her life… let the baby cry for a few mins wont do her any harm!

Also the baby is prob crying in pain of the tit emily eat thats going straight to her!

Reactions: 7
Lurker here but last few days shes winding me up… she cant get up and do stuff cos she has no energy because she eats tit allday! Biscuits, toast, chinese, chocolate.. now if she ate better food and got out and about in the fresh air with her jaundice baby she would have energy to do other things.. but she doesnt want to change her mindset she wants sympathy to make her feel better about her life… let the baby cry for a few mins wont do her any harm!

Also the baby is prob crying in pain of the tit emily eat thats going straight to her!
Exactly maybe if she ate a better diet her supply wouldn’t be going down

Does she not claim brocoli is her favourite food. Have some veg, Google lactation cookie recipes, if she really wanted to help her supply stop eating so much crap, did she not also claim in the beginning she was freezing so much cause her supply was so good??

Reactions: 11
Does she not claim brocoli is her favourite food. Have some veg, Google lactation cookie recipes, if she really wanted to help her supply stop eating so much crap, did she not also claim in the beginning she was freezing so much cause her supply was so good??
This is exactly what I thought before when she said her husband had to give Amelia a bottle of formula because she was at A&E.
I thought she froze loads!

Reactions: 5
Not to be morbid. But I can see her using this new baby as an excuse not to lose weight too, whereas if anything she should be doing the opposite. Im only 21 and am actively trying to lose weight and get healthier in case I decide I want to have children, I don’t want to have health problems and I want to be around for as long as I can. Her quality of life isn’t very good, she’s always red in the face and huffing and puffing. I am not fat shaming in any way, I’m not skinny myself, but why is she not worried about being around for and being able to play with her daughters ? Though tbh what do we expect, she couldn’t even be bothered to walk the dog. Maybe moley is a chubby chaser, he seems to be enabling her terrible diet by not prepping anything or making her any proper meals. I am not digging him out as he’s the only one that actually works and provides for the family, but in the time he makes her a cheese toastie and a tea with shed loads of biscuits, he could be microwaving her some vegetables or heating her up some soup at least. Nothing she has is substantial, she must feel majorly unfit and is definitely over 20 stone? Why is no one intervening and giving her the help she needs ?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is exactly what I thought before when she said her husband had to give Amelia a bottle of formula because she was at A&E.
I thought she froze loads!
I thought she was donating too, oh have I imagined that

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I get having a bit of toast at 3am if you’re up but why 3 pieces of toast drowning in butter?!🤣

Reactions: 9
Seriously Emily newborn babies don’t sleep. You already have one child so you must know this. Your husband is out at work all day so suck it up buttercup. Bet she ships the baby off to the in-laws so she can sleep

Reactions: 9
Breastfeeding is hard and I really think she is too lazy to carry on with it.
She said last time that her milk dried up after cluster feeding. And I think it's because she's too lazy to deal with the cluster feeding so bottle feeds instead.
Nothing against bottle feeding at all.
Trying to word it right so I'm not offending anyone 😂

Same as now. She's saying her supply is drying up because baby always seems hungry. But I don't think it is. Baby is still gaining weight. She posted that the other day that she's gained decently.
I literally think it's that Emily can't deal with the cluster feeding, again, it's hard.
And the more she switches to bottle, the more her supply will slow down.
Add that along with not eating anything with any nutrition!

Reactions: 8
Not to be morbid. But I can see her using this new baby as an excuse not to lose weight too, whereas if anything she should be doing the opposite. Im only 21 and am actively trying to lose weight and get healthier in case I decide I want to have children, I don’t want to have health problems and I want to be around for as long as I can. Her quality of life isn’t very good, she’s always red in the face and huffing and puffing. I am not fat shaming in any way, I’m not skinny myself, but why is she not worried about being around for and being able to play with her daughters ? Though tbh what do we expect, she couldn’t even be bothered to walk the dog. Maybe moley is a chubby chaser, he seems to be enabling her terrible diet by not prepping anything or making her any proper meals. I am not digging him out as he’s the only one that actually works and provides for the family, but in the time he makes her a cheese toastie and a tea with shed loads of biscuits, he could be microwaving her some vegetables or heating her up some soup at least. Nothing she has is substantial, she must feel majorly unfit and is definitely over 20 stone? Why is no one intervening and giving her the help she needs ?
The mole is no slim Jim himself, I think the pair of them are really immature (she's deffo more lazy!) He's her enabler, he just does what she wants for an easy life. He obvs thinks a lot of her and I think she takes full advantage of him babying her. I bet if he suggested some salad or veg she'd turn into Ursula and summon a few demonds 😄🥴

• Haha
The mole is no slim Jim himself, I think the pair of them are really immature (she's deffo more lazy!) He's her enabler, he just does what she wants for an easy life. He obvs thinks a lot of her and I think she takes full advantage of him babying her. I bet if he suggested some salad or veg she'd turn into Ursula and summon a few demonds 😄🥴
He can’t do right for doing wrong poor Moley, when she was a SW twit she would sl.ag him off when he made her breakfast as it wasn’t the right bread or sausages 😂😂
It’s like they are still their 16 yr old self or whatever ages they met, they both know no different apart from each other I’m assuming so it’s quite an immature relationship defo, proved with the ‘I love you’ and the end of every bloody text 😂😂

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Breastfeeding is hard and I really think she is too lazy to carry on with it.
She said last time that her milk dried up after cluster feeding. And I think it's because she's too lazy to deal with the cluster feeding so bottle feeds instead.
Nothing against bottle feeding at all.
Trying to word it right so I'm not offending anyone 😂

Same as now. She's saying her supply is drying up because baby always seems hungry. But I don't think it is. Baby is still gaining weight. She posted that the other day that she's gained decently.
I literally think it's that Emily can't deal with the cluster feeding, again, it's hard.
And the more she switches to bottle, the more her supply will slow down.
Add that along with not eating anything with any nutrition!
i bf-d both my kids and the only thing that saved me from being a complete zombie was co-sleeping, they could basically feed while I dozed. But obviously that would be ridiculously unsafe for her.

If she wants to continue breastfeeding (which she so obviously doesn’t) she needs to start making better choices. Her supply will be fine if she would take better care of herself.

Reactions: 5
Every text she shares from moley is like a new message thread, does that mean she deletes them? Only got room for her 10 messages on her Nokia 8210? Since she still think she's a kid?

• Wow
Every text she shares from moley is like a new message thread, does that mean she deletes them? Only got room for her 10 messages on her Nokia 8210? Since she still think she's a kid?
I think she deletes them all because it's staged 😂
Probably not even him. Probably texting herself 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.