Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossipgirl92

Chatty Member
Breastfeeding is hard and I really think she is too lazy to carry on with it.
She said last time that her milk dried up after cluster feeding. And I think it's because she's too lazy to deal with the cluster feeding so bottle feeds instead.
Nothing against bottle feeding at all.
Trying to word it right so I'm not offending anyone 😂

Same as now. She's saying her supply is drying up because baby always seems hungry. But I don't think it is. Baby is still gaining weight. She posted that the other day that she's gained decently.
I literally think it's that Emily can't deal with the cluster feeding, again, it's hard.
And the more she switches to bottle, the more her supply will slow down.
Add that along with not eating anything with any nutrition!
I totally agree with this! I bf two of mine and it was really really hard! Also her diet is appalling so that won’t be doing her any favours! If she wants to bottle feed the kid she should just own it and say so- literally no one cares how you feed your own baby! Also why be so cocky at the start?! It just makes no sense! She just looks like a twat now

Reactions: 9
I can not understand why shes having a go at royal mail!!! No delivery's are guaranteed and what I cant believe, is they have left that poor baby in pain all weekend, but could still go out to where ever having fun and not pop to boots or where ever to buy her what ever she needed. Never usually get irate over things but my hubby said he would drive where ever for how ever long if it were our baby. I would take my child to hospital if I had to. Unbelievable. Poor kid.

I’m so gutted I missed those stories. She’s deleted them now. Does anyone have screenshots or was it a video ???
It was a few pics slating royal mail then slating the people who had messaged her. She should have got off her arse and gone to the chemist herself.

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
Emily hun, you are honestly such a bad mum and I said that with total honesty. I remember years back now when my mum and dad had my littlest brother, they purposefully used to include me in photos, used to make me help with things and they’d make sure I never felt left out or forgotten. For goodness sake, if you knew you couldn’t handle Ella on her own ( we know you couldn’t you used to moan about putting her to bed,bath time, and her “alone playtime”which btw is bloody normal ffs) then why did you birth another baby into the world. You full well knew you wouldn’t be able to handle it. We know you did it for the “content”. But my god what kind of mother complains about doing normal motherly stuff, instead of being grateful you are constantly moaning. There are so many ladies who can’t have babies. Your moaning of normal things they’d love to be able to experience. I know you read here so I thought I’d tell you what I think of you, ye big ol brownie gobbler you

Surprised she hasn’t mistook her hubby’s mole for chocolate yet and tried to nibble it off

• Haha

WhatABore

VIP Member
How has she managed to get out of hospital so fast 😂
I'm wondering if her posts have been posted at different times to what she actually was doing it.

Because it's literally 7 hours between her saying she's going on the drip to going home 🤔

FraggleRock

VIP Member
The pram looks suspiciously new, she gave the red one away so I’m guessing this is gifted (probably why she’s on a walk to get content) or she cried to mummy and daddy and they got it
I was thinking that when I saw it, Silver Cross prams aren’t exactly cheap to buy either, especially when you’re going on about having no money. I suspect her parents may have bought her one, but if she has been gifted it she should be declaring it!

Virgin Media Fan

Chatty Member
There's no way that baby had clothes on under the sleep suit! First of all, why on earth would you put a sleep suit on on top of clothes? Like it makes no sense! Secondly, why hasn't she bought any kind of coat/jacket/cardigan/pram suit for her baby? And why hasn't she even bought her a hat? She had Ellas on! The hospital literally put hats on babies straight out the fucking womb in a sweltering delivery room so why on earth would you think a newborn fucking baby doesn't need hats in the freezing fucking cold! She's absolutely useless!

• Heart

Pinkoctopus

Glad baby is here safe and well but she’s not a f*n celeb for god sale, post a photo and get it over with instead of showing us your epic tea and toast shovelling into your gob.

mid just like to point out.. the tea and toast was flipping amazing after I had my little one, sure they lace it with magic dust

Virgin Media Fan

Chatty Member
Tbh, my second baby looked like a potato for a while 😂
Had a few friends comment saying "aww she's so cute and gorgeous" I was like what? No she's not 😂
I'm a terrible Mum 😂😂
I'm with you there... my first 2 were absolute monstrosities when they were newborns (beautiful now though obviously 😂) It was great when my most recent actually came out cute so I didn't have to angle the camera in different positions just to get a cute photo 😂😂😂

• Haha

Rose94

VIP Member
“I was at the end of my tether” sorry but I’m a nurse and if I had Emily giving me shit on a 12 hour night shift I would NOT be taking it ungrateful cow, parents like her are the reason I chose adult nursing

Djakm

It’s so embarrassing how she goes out looking for free things but can’t even give away some scruffy old stuff, she still tries to make money!! Alright to take take take but can’t even do the same. She really has no shame. And I just don’t believe that pram was free with how good condition it’s in..🤔

Djakm

God she really went out of her way to prove the pram was free didn’t she. Since she got basically everything for her baby free or second hand you’d think she’d return the favour and give away some stuff instead of trying to sell it. Bet she’ll try and sell the pram afterwards like she did with that paw patrol thing she got for free 😂 embarrassing.

WhatABore

VIP Member
Why does she have to share the messages he sent her about making a toastie?
where the fuck was she, couldn’t he just asked, they don’t live in a mansion lol.
Shes kicking off over biscuits he ate that she ‘contributed‘ towards putting on the plate, no he didn’t eat them all, fuck sake, he still left you some, you know sharing and that!
Unlike when you where receiving brownie orders you’d gobble them up whilst he was at work or Hella in school.
Shes really pissed me off here
4 biscuits clearly isn't enough for her after a day of eating just biscuits the day before.
And god forbid she has to get off her arse and get more. Ya know, the what? 15ft from her sofa to the kitchen.

Fattygettinfit

Chatty Member
‘You’ll know were a Fage family’ shut up Emily. All we see you eat is butter with toast, biscuits, doughnuts etc. ‘35% less sugar’ last time we checked Emily you couldn’t care less. What you eat is going straight into your baby and you still don’t change your crap diet. She is the worst person for that ad. She only got 100 likes so far and that’s after begging for likes on her story. Embarrassment
Pimping the kid out to make money from an AD. You sad, pathetic individual. As soon as Amelia is old enough she'll be in the AD's when Ella refuses to do it. She could do with eating a few Yogurts or a piece of fruit, her diet is gross just like that sack she still wears 🤮

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
Emily hun, you need to give up social media. You're an embarrassment. Sincerely hope Hubbehs new workers don't find your Instagram, he will bullied out of his new job. When I had my second I was working (real werk not tea making and bitching) full time with no car, I went back when he was 6 months and had time to do the housework between feeds and work. She takes the piss.

• Heart

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
I imagine this is how she lunges at brands, companies or anyone who’ll listen and starts claiming desperately that she’s an Instagram “influencer” and that she has a following😩the cringe I felt when she saw the brass band and was quite obviously waiting for them to come make a fuss of Amelia like they did to the other baby😂 obviously they didn’t because she didn’t record/upload it LMAO omg- I’m so embarrassed when I watch her stories. WHO GETS GOOSEBUMPS OVER A BRASS BAND FGS😩 bet she makes moley dress up as a brass band player for sexy time
11AEBC91-4754-4D8C-A14A-A82A6D0B8807.png

• Haha
  • Sick