Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
I don’t have kids but I literally think all it is is that she is SO wrapped up in trying to become insta famous, everything, EVERYTHING else is falling by the wayside. We need someone who knows her from childhood to come on and spill the tea lol

Reactions: 9

Tastygirl

VIP Member
Can you imagine once he's gone back to work. She won't even have anyone to serve her biscuits. She'll be a bag of bones #prayforemily

"We made sure we got out (sometimes to my detriment)" You are such a fucking hero Emily. You do realise your husband can take Hella out on his own right? You don't have to take your 2 day old baby to the post office or to a restaurant. Oh sorry I forgot then you won't get the the attention you so desperately crave constantly. I would love to slap her across her sour puss she's so wrapped up in herself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Funny how after some attention from insta shes suddenly ok. Such an attention seeker. Being a new mum is so so hard but like someone pointed out. Put her in a bloody sling! Stop being a Martyr and having an excuse to sit on your lazy arse all day and figure it out!

Tastygirl

VIP Member
Ah man came on here to see if anyone caught what was deleted. Normally lurk on this thread, she doesn’t offend me as such just gives me an internal cringe so hard I forget about my own cringe moments 😂😂 also the image of her butterfingers 🤢🤢
Her stubby fingers in the butter is bad enough but then the thought of her WIPING IT ON THE TOAST 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Happyholly

VIP Member
So she says one midwife told her she couldn’t see any tongue tie and one told her it was really bad, can someone with kids tell me, looking at her pics that she’s put on insta of the tongue tie, is there any way a midwife would actually say it wasn’t that bad? This is like the one sonographer who told her it was a boy then suddenly it was a girl 🙄
She makes half of this shit up to have something to post. The midwife never said that and she knew it was girl from the off! She is a filthy liar who is after attention and content for instagram. She won't stop but I do wish she would stop making NHS staff look bad with her lies especially after the last couple of years.

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
I’m genuinely concerned for that baby… she needs to be reported or someone needs to tell her she needs to take more time to care about her baby it’s absolutely shocking

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I know she’s not got loads of money. But all this facebook marketplace/charity shop stuff annoys me. Nothing wrong with a bargain, but when you spend £100 a birthday dress emily, god knows how much on brownies and crap, but are getting everything for your baby off there when there are definitely people worse off than you who need it. Don’t think that baby had much new stuff at all. Bragging about free wardrobes when there are probably people who need them more. When people see what she chooses to spend her money on, she needs to give her head a wobble over her priorities. Not to mention her getting all that paw patrol stuff and then selling it on for more 🤦🏼‍♀️
People who take the piss on my local selling groups get banned! Let's hope someone local to her has realised what she's upto and has a word with admin. That's just smelly, greedy Emily all over. She's vile.

Yawwnnn

She really is a knob, I work in a post office and things definitely aren't back to normal. If there are staff shortages at sorting offices then there will be delays, we had one of postmen catch covid and the mail for that round didn't get delivered for 2 days as there was no one to cover. Just go out and get what your poorly baby needs not go out to parties and whatnot

I wouldn't normally comment, you know she's just had a baby and that shit can be hard 🤣 but living off toast and biscuits in the two weeks where your husband is at home ?!? What on earth is she going to do when he's back at work. No wonder her supply is drying up (which I don't think it is but you need good nutrition when feeding so as to not drain every single bit of life from you!) I am 5 months post twins with a 4 year old. My partner got a few days off before having to go back to work! My mum came round with loads of pre prepared fruit and veg to try and help me keep my nutrition and energy levels up! It's so hard but she just doesn't help herself. A diet like that and I would feel like crap too, without a newborn baby!

Rose94

VIP Member
It's cold wet and raining where we are today and that baby is in the pram with just a blanket. Where's her cardigan and hat or something. She's coughing and not good and she takes her out like that. Thick as shit
I live 10 mins away from Emily and it has been on/off raining all day. Iv had a coat on today so a newborn baby 100% needs a coat and hat on too! She’s an absolute moron honestly

Robbie09

VIP Member
So the baby is getting dragged out in the cold again today.
why can’t someone stay at home with the baby if she’s full of cold and just one of them take Ella pumpkin picking?