Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The photo of the baby crying & Emily laughing breaks my heart. All she had to do was put the carrier on under her coat & wrap it around the baby. We can all under judge something but for goodness sake you work with what you've got! It's a mother's instinct to do anything to protect your baby, isn't it??

Reactions: 9

StrawberryTart

VIP Member
There’s no excuse for her not to do a online food shop. Slots are pretty good now too. Or weren’t they at the shops the other day? Plan meals and get the right ingredients! She’s obviously brought biscuits during that shop and not healthy lunch stuff
Surely (hopefully) she’s feeding Ella anyway?! Make something simple you can both have?! Common sense no?🙄 And remember, lunch doesn’t have to be a big hot meal with meat and two veg🙈🤣

Oh lord that sultry look into the camera…

excuse me for a moment while I crawl up my own arse as I’m cringing that much

• Haha

Tastygirl

VIP Member
She wonders why her milk supply dries up but doesn't eat anything healthy?
Not saying its that but it certainly doesn't help does it.

I also wonder if her supply actually does dry up or if she gets fed up of the effort and wants an excuse to stop.
Also feel like it's karma for being so smug in the start
This! She was boasting how much she was producing only a few days ago and suddenly its getting sparse. I know it can happen but I think it's more convenient for her with hubby going back to work.

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Seriously Emily newborn babies don’t sleep. You already have one child so you must know this. Your husband is out at work all day so suck it up buttercup. Bet she ships the baby off to the in-laws so she can sleep

Robbie09

VIP Member
The begging for likes on her latest ad. pahahahah just the usual pathetic content from Emily then
These BIG accounts should never have to beg for likes, advert content and quality should sell its self.
The companies behind must be regretting choices

WhatABore

VIP Member
God. So bored of her talking about breastfeeding!
It's as if she's the only person to ever breastfeed!
Why do we need to see the amount every single morning!
Nobody cares Emily

She thinks she's doing something amazing. It's the 'in' thing now Em. Everyone is doing it. You aren't normalising anything because it's what everyone is doing!

Attachments

ell73949032838

Someone has commented that the final layer of their bubble burst when they returned to work 5 weeks ago. I hope that makes her feel so stupid - how does she think Hubby feels going back to work. At least she won’t have to worry about that for a good few years. We all know she’ll rinse him for all the Sarah’s crap kitchen she can get until he tells her to get off her arse and get to work. Honestly she acts like the only person in the world to have to juggle two children at a time. Let alone the fact she had 9 months of unemployment to prepare for said child. That post was probably more aimed at the gifts and freebies she thought she would get and didn’t. They don’t seem to have much friends or family around them (from what we see on insta anyway). Ella has played up her whole life hence #Hella. This isn’t to do with the new baby, she just knows which buttons to press. Any child who had their game turned off, new baby or no new baby would make a fuss 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ Emily is just milking this (excuse the pun) for all she can. And probably feels like a dick after boasting about her huge supply and showing us all 🤢 to now have it drying up

ell73949032838

Had a dream last night that I met Emily in person and had to bare face lie to her that I didn’t even know what tattle was when she was banging on about it 🤣🤣

• Haha

WhatABore

VIP Member
‘You’ll know were a Fage family’ shut up Emily. All we see you eat is butter with toast, biscuits, doughnuts etc. ‘35% less sugar’ last time we checked Emily you couldn’t care less. What you eat is going straight into your baby and you still don’t change your crap diet. She is the worst person for that ad. She only got 100 likes so far and that’s after begging for likes on her story. Embarrassment
She's only a 'farge family' because she did an ad for them before 😂
Literally the only other time she's posted it

Could you imagine saying you're a "farge family" though 😂😂😂 who even says stuff like that

Still curious where Ella is though.
That would've been done a while ago. Pretty sure it was about 2 weeks ago she said she had "Work" to do.
So I'd imagine that's what it was.
Ella was always around her constantly before. Even in the background of a photo or story.
Where is she now?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

SquiggleWiggle

Chatty Member
Calling this before the pumpkin patch saga begins…
- She’s not wearing the baby carrier because it doesn’t fit
- Mask of make up, bright red lipstick with unbrushed teeth
- I can’t chose between the dressing gown and the £100 dress
- Baby will have no hat on

• Haha

rhc92

Chatty Member
I'm guessing people have been shitting on her for not dealing with the tongue tie as well. If it was that bad, there wouldn't be the wait that they were claiming it would be. I bet she's the type of person who is this dramatic twat online but in person says nothing

Rose94

VIP Member
Moan, moan,moan!!

Just be thankful the NHS are there doing their job. Poor people sharing a ward with her
She’s such a moaner! Think of the poor women on there giving birth to a baby they have lost or a poorly baby. Doesn’t realise how lucky she is

Well after all that grub I certainly hope she doesn't go into active labour tonight or I feel very sorry for that midwife 💩 🤣
Exactly this 😭😂 WHY would you eat that much junk right before giving birth

el1234

Oh my god the second hand embarrassment for her is unreal! The stupid singing and dancing in public. The wetting her knickers over a brass band. Wearing her birthing nightie out in public for the second time.

Also, how hairy are her arms?!?!!